Reviews for Celestial Reign: Baying for the Moon
The Eternally Heartbroken chapter 8 . 3/18/2012
Xol and Ileana are so cute together, but Xol should relax just a bit. Good chapter!
Greek Chorus chapter 8 . 3/18/2012
Enjoyed the second look into the city and their approach to addressing some of the country's issues. I really like Miss Olga though some of her zingers are rather incendiary - part of the depth of her character's personality and feelings. Looking forward to seeing how Miss Olga and Xol spend some quality time together. Thanks for the update!
Greek Chorus chapter 7 . 3/12/2012
Great dialogue between Xol and Ileana. Plus, seeing the family interaction was especially interesting. Really enjoyed Miss Olga's verbal zingers - very amusing! Thanks for another great update.
Greek Chorus chapter 6 . 3/12/2012
Very interesting and detailed chapter. Loved the description of the breakfast foods. (Reminds me a bit of baos and dim sum - Yum!) Very sad to see how the city has decayed into ruin for the most part. Would be neat to see if Ileana gets a chance to turn things around. Can't wait to see their next encounter with the daijinn villagers. Thanks for the excellent chapter!
The Eternally Heartbroken chapter 7 . 3/12/2012
You know, I'm liking Viktor more and more as time goes on. Don't know why...

Anyways, another good chapter!
Kitmaro chapter 7 . 3/11/2012
Adapting nicely I see. Awesome that we're gonna have a misadventure in the city next time. Later.
psychotic-cat17 chapter 7 . 3/11/2012
Now that they've learned the language, Ileana and Xol can go off and get into trouble all on their own. It seems as if Lucia's brother have written Viktor off as vying for their throne, but somehow I have a feeling that at least one of them may be threatened by Ileana's chances. I look forward to reading more.

Thanks for writing.
MagicalInsanity chapter 7 . 3/11/2012
XD

Nice rhythm, sweet pace, and overall, awesome chapter

Keep it up,
Apocalyptic-Wasp chapter 7 . 3/11/2012
They seem to be adapting fairly well to Lucia's country and language, but her brothers are a bit of a concern. I just get the feeling they'll catch wind of Ileana's ability to rule and find her as a threat to the throne . . . but then again, I could be overthinking it all. I have a habit of doing that sometimes. :)

Anyways, awesome as always and I'm looking forward to the next chapter. :)
sarielle chapter 6 . 3/9/2012
I love you and this story, like actually soooo much 3
psychotic-cat17 chapter 6 . 3/6/2012
At least in this country it seems as if there's a chance that the different races can live together in peace. I love how you describe the little touches that Ileana and Xol share throughout the day and how they're so in tune with each other.

Thanks for writing.
MagicalInsanity chapter 6 . 3/4/2012
It's compelling, draws you in, and suddenly, you want nothing more than to live in the moment...

Nicely written, absolutely enthralling, and smooth.

I do wonder what happened with Fry...

Also, will this commune play a part in this story?

It would be fun if Xol because their leader, and made them help out, xD

I'm intrigued my Ileana's political ideas.

You make me happy, *w*
The Eternally Heartbroken chapter 6 . 3/4/2012
Hmmm...I sense that part of their future there is to fix some of the country's problems.

Anyways, good chapter.
Kitmaro chapter 6 . 3/4/2012
Wow that place needs a serious overhaul. But something just struk me when they mentioned Vladamier. Won't he be looking for his only heir?
Biodragon chapter 5 . 3/1/2012
Snazzy digs, though i imagine it won't be long till some annoyance comes in to bother their good time.
290 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17 18 19 .. Last Next »