Reviews for Celestial Reign: Baying for the Moon
The Eternally Heartbroken chapter 9 . 3/25/2012
Those swords sound SWEEEET.
psychotic-cat17 chapter 9 . 3/25/2012
I'm glad that Xol got Ileana some new blades, and they certainly sound beautifully crafted. Still love the reaction that Yu and Mei have when they see Ileana with her swords; it's a funny little quirk. I was kind of hoping for a little more of a confrontation between Xol and the other daijinn, but that's just me wanting Xol to get the respect she deserves.

As always, thanks for writing.
Kitmaro chapter 9 . 3/25/2012
Politics? Oh this is gonna be interesting to say the least. Hopefully they don't step on any toes.
Biodragon chapter 9 . 3/25/2012
Man i keep forgetting to review for a long time and then the next chapter comes out. Either way this was a cool chapter showcasing what Xol suggested for currency last time. Also i keep getting a funny mental image of Xol on a political poster with the caption, "...". she can quite amusing when the normally quite one is being talkative.
MagicalInsanity chapter 9 . 3/25/2012
That was beautifully orchestrated and described.

I am wondering about the exchange with the smith, and I do hope that she added, I dunno, three rabbits or something along those lines for the exquisite and lovely details.

Is there any way of getting a picture of the weapons? No matter how detailed the description, at least I got a tad bit confused, and can't quite work the image in a way I feel it's proper for the blade. I'm just a sucker for weaponry; maybe I would react like Mei and Yu when they see Ileana with blades in her hands.

I really wish that Xol would just display her powers to the tribe. Can we see another ass-whopping from Xol's part regarding the new tribe?

And I'm guessing the real reason for going out with the blades is to get in trouble and gaining practice with her new blades. *sigh* I'm willing to believe that Ileana is a sucker for trouble...

poor Xol xD
MagicalInsanity chapter 8 . 3/22/2012
Oh My Freaking Ever-Beloved God

Elegant and classy, we get to see more of Xol, and her thoughts. I like the way Ileana calls her modest, but then again, I doubt Xol told her much of her time as leader.

I'm glad me learned more about Mei, I hope we get to see more of Yu and Kwen, not to mention about the young prince as well.

Of course, since we're still learning about them all, it still feels like knowing them from the start.

Give me more, T_T I really want to know more!

By the way, I'm sorry for reviewing this chapter so late,

I took pride in being the first to post a review, now I can no longer say the same thing. I swear I'll be the first this Sunday!
Kitmaro chapter 8 . 3/19/2012
The actions starting to speed up I see. Good chapter. Later.
psychotic-cat17 chapter 8 . 3/19/2012
I very much enjoyed this chapter. It was fun to see Ileana drag Xol into thinking about ways to improve the city, although I'm certain it will only make her a bigger target for her uncles when the ideas become public. I understand that Xol always wants to protect her mate, but I wish she would cut herself a break when Ileana is the one that jumps into the fray.

As always, thank you ever so much for writing. And I look forward to next week's addition.
The Eternally Heartbroken chapter 8 . 3/18/2012
Xol and Ileana are so cute together, but Xol should relax just a bit. Good chapter!
Greek Chorus chapter 8 . 3/18/2012
Enjoyed the second look into the city and their approach to addressing some of the country's issues. I really like Miss Olga though some of her zingers are rather incendiary - part of the depth of her character's personality and feelings. Looking forward to seeing how Miss Olga and Xol spend some quality time together. Thanks for the update!
Greek Chorus chapter 7 . 3/12/2012
Great dialogue between Xol and Ileana. Plus, seeing the family interaction was especially interesting. Really enjoyed Miss Olga's verbal zingers - very amusing! Thanks for another great update.
Greek Chorus chapter 6 . 3/12/2012
Very interesting and detailed chapter. Loved the description of the breakfast foods. (Reminds me a bit of baos and dim sum - Yum!) Very sad to see how the city has decayed into ruin for the most part. Would be neat to see if Ileana gets a chance to turn things around. Can't wait to see their next encounter with the daijinn villagers. Thanks for the excellent chapter!
The Eternally Heartbroken chapter 7 . 3/12/2012
You know, I'm liking Viktor more and more as time goes on. Don't know why...

Anyways, another good chapter!
Kitmaro chapter 7 . 3/11/2012
Adapting nicely I see. Awesome that we're gonna have a misadventure in the city next time. Later.
psychotic-cat17 chapter 7 . 3/11/2012
Now that they've learned the language, Ileana and Xol can go off and get into trouble all on their own. It seems as if Lucia's brother have written Viktor off as vying for their throne, but somehow I have a feeling that at least one of them may be threatened by Ileana's chances. I look forward to reading more.

Thanks for writing.