Reviews for Celestial Reign: Baying for the Moon
Chell17 chapter 35 . 9/23/2012
such an awesome ending to an awesome story
Biodragon chapter 35 . 9/23/2012
What a nice way to wrap things up. Good to see that all is well for this couple and the cute kids.
Kitmaro chapter 35 . 9/23/2012
A fine ending. It's satisfying to see these two have a good life. With what they went through, they deserve it. Later SL.
Van Quatra chapter 35 . 9/23/2012
wow what a great finish, i enjoyed this very much. great job
lloyd1191 chapter 35 . 9/23/2012
Hey, I actually liked this story, a lot. I liked the romance, the suspense of ruling a country with people trying to back stab them and the action of warfare. Drama isn't really my thing, but the other elements made it enjoyable. Another point is that, it felt kind of easy for the main characters to solve the problem, I was expecting a little more challenge for them.

Overall: it was a great story, it was a great series, even with those little things that could cause problems, it was still enjoyable and I hope to read more stories like this from you. Good luck and until next time.
LuxVenus chapter 35 . 9/23/2012
I believe this is my first time reviewing this story. I found the story before this one and read the entire thing in a matter of hours. Then I began to follow this one and it was a pleasure. My Sunday mornings were something to look forward to because I knew I would see an update for this. This was an amazing journey and I enjoyed it immensely. Thank you for sharing it. I look forward to seeing what else you put out.
Apocalyptic-Wasp chapter 35 . 9/23/2012
Ah, what a great way to end a great story. You know, I actually named my fish Daijinn. :)

I'm sad to see this finished, because I'm going to miss reading about Xol and Ileana, but I am looking forward to reading whatever you decide to post on here next.
Greek Chorus chapter 34 . 9/19/2012
Some lovely action in this chapter. Glad to see Arrigo finally lose it and give Xol an reason to kick his posterior. The different ceremonies and the details were very enjoyable to read. Can't believe that the story is ending after the next chapter. Very sad but a wonderful journey, though. Thanks!
Biodragon chapter 34 . 9/18/2012
Hell yeah that ass getting his just desserts, also cute baby is cute.
The Eternally Heartbroken chapter 34 . 9/17/2012
Jackass. He deserved to die for that, crazy bastard.
MagicalInsanity chapter 34 . 9/16/2012
Wait, no, you cannot do this! You're just going to end it? Please tell me there's a sequel!
I'm glad we get to see just how overprotective is Xol, I'm glad Arraigo is going to exile, but that still leaves Ricardo to deal with... Vicenzo has to make a comeback, I mean, he has two great-grandchildren, and now that he is being paternal, he might actually do good for his great-grandson. If Arraigo Jr. is sent to exile, is like blaming the son for his father's sin, and if left with Ricardo, he wold simply become a weapon. Doing right by the child would be to leave him with someone close to the royal family, but someone who can groom him well...

In regards to the daijinn culture and humans learning it: humans fight among themselves and it goes beyond cultural and religious differences, so when you add appearances, humans won't necessarily go with good graces, which goes along in hand when it comes to slavery and such. I get it that not humans are like that, but there will also be a need, in order for humans to fully grasp e royal couple's union, in regards to being mates, having a child and such, and even why they see Xol as divine, they will need to learn about daijinn culture and beliefs. Even, if there are humans willing to look past the differences, there will be others quite interested in learning about their culture. It can even bring good changes regarding midwives and doctors as well as any such minor detail that could truly make a difference. Humans are not perfect, neither are daijinns, but together, like Ileana and Xol, they might make great difference, and for that Ileana need to know about daijinns just as Xol knows about humans.

I can imagine a thirteen year old grimacing at others her age, then going to Diego's lab so that they could satisfy their curiosity regarding her birth and heritage, and having a cot for herself, repeating what Diego says and considering going into alchemy... XD
Sorry, thought about sharing.
Any way, great chapter, now people will think twice before trying to mess with Ileana and Xi with Xol present. Another fun fact: Xol cannot carry a child, else Chuachin neighbors decide to attack and they are leaderless... Ah, Xi will have siblings, I'm certain xD
psychotic-cat17 chapter 34 . 9/16/2012
I love when everything works out in the end. Their family unit is so incredibly adorable, and I love that Xol purrs for her daughter just because it amuses Xi. I was a little worried that perhaps Arrigo would get to the alchemist and force him to say that Xi wasn't actually Xol's child. Although Arrigo was desperate, I'm still surprised he could be stupid enough to go after Ileana and Xi, especially with Xol being so close, but in the end he got what he deserved. Too bad Xol was injured in the process though.

Thanks for writing.
Kitmaro chapter 34 . 9/16/2012
I can't tell you how satisfying that was to read. Arrigo burned and broken, couldn't have happened to a nicer guy.
psychotic-cat17 chapter 33 . 9/13/2012
I kind of like that Ileana gets all forceful and a little bit mean during a month and a half of her pregnancy; someone had to finally tell all those people off that she'd been too polite to do before. I love how Xol is so into Ileana's pregnancy, how she does everything she can to make Ileana more comfortable and stays around her mate as much as possible. The little heir sounds adorable and I can't wait for everyone to see her, and I like the touch of her having the mark of the moon on her already.

Thanks for writing.
Greek Chorus chapter 33 . 9/13/2012
I kinda like Ileana the Terror! (She should channel that persona like a super-hero power.) The baby sounds so cute. Thought I wonder what the deal is with the shamans' bracelet. Can't wait to see what the various reactions are going to be when they introduce their daughter. Thanks!
290 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »