Reviews for Psychopath
SuddenlySunday chapter 2 . 1/5
This was shorter than the last chapter, but it was definitely better. The conclusion was awesome and he ended up doing what he was set out to do since the beginning. This story is short but offers a bang when it comes to the ending. I love this short story. It was worth the read.
SuddenlySunday chapter 1 . 1/5
This has a unique format, which makes for a refreshing type of story telling that I don't normally see. It's scary and gripping, and it keeps you on your toes. I think it's great and the chapter is pretty long, too. I want to see more of this.
Tragedy of Light and Dark II chapter 2 . 1/3
A perfect mix of insanity and gore. I absolutely loved it and the creepy and disheartening feel was awesome. This is the perfect horror story.
Tragedy of Light and Dark II chapter 1 . 1/3
Wow this was gory but I loved the symbolism at the end. That ending line got me. It packed the punch that made this story linger with you and that is awesome.
RadicalRadicals777 chapter 2 . 4/4/2014
The end of this was just amazing. I didn't think that he was going to kill her actually. Holy crap this was just amazing! You're an awesome author!
RadicalRadicals777 chapter 1 . 4/4/2014
This is one of the darkest things I've ever read. It's just descriptive and amazing! The ending line put chills down my spone.
HFGLF 2 chapter 2 . 2/24/2014
Oh my, this is probably one of the Darkest stories I had ever read!

I applaud you!
HFGLF 2 chapter 1 . 2/21/2014
Rusty? How can you be rusty when you write something so psychologically riveting? This is amazing and violent but in all the right ways! I'm going to read the next chapter!
King Corn chapter 2 . 2/14/2014
This story was haunting and wonderful. It's definitely an awesome horror fiction. I love this.
King Corn chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
Oh my god. This is demented but hell it's so good! Your writing improved by leaps and bounds and I was truly freaked out by this one chapter alone. This is just awesome!
Axis Tripper chapter 2 . 10/24/2013
I like the sense of fulfillment that Siberia had at the end of this, and those closing lines just floored me. Spectacular piece.
Axis Tripper chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
Grim and twisted with a despicable, murderous main character who is out for his own sense of justice and those red, blood, red, blood thoughts make it all the more dank. This is grimly beautiful.
Dark Lord Cthulhu chapter 2 . 3/19/2013
Man, this was intense and the scene with the heads was just great. Loved this story. It creeped me out in a good way.
Dark Lord Cthulhu chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
This is dark and gruesome. I actually heard about this story from your author's notes on Toxic Butterflies. I must say if it's worse than this, I am in for a true horror. I loved the way this story is constructed. So creepy.
Malarky chapter 2 . 1/29/2013
This story is pure genius and I definitely hope that you write something similar to this in the future. It was a pleasent read and a true diamond among the rough.
42 | Page 1 .. Last Next »