Reviews for Psychopath
RadicalRadicals777 chapter 2 . 4/4
The end of this was just amazing. I didn't think that he was going to kill her actually. Holy crap this was just amazing! You're an awesome author!
RadicalRadicals777 chapter 1 . 4/4
This is one of the darkest things I've ever read. It's just descriptive and amazing! The ending line put chills down my spone.
HFGLF 2 chapter 2 . 2/24
Oh my, this is probably one of the Darkest stories I had ever read!

I applaud you!
HFGLF 2 chapter 1 . 2/21
Rusty? How can you be rusty when you write something so psychologically riveting? This is amazing and violent but in all the right ways! I'm going to read the next chapter!
King Corn chapter 2 . 2/14
This story was haunting and wonderful. It's definitely an awesome horror fiction. I love this.
King Corn chapter 1 . 2/14
Oh my god. This is demented but hell it's so good! Your writing improved by leaps and bounds and I was truly freaked out by this one chapter alone. This is just awesome!
Axis Tripper chapter 2 . 10/24/2013
I like the sense of fulfillment that Siberia had at the end of this, and those closing lines just floored me. Spectacular piece.
Axis Tripper chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
Grim and twisted with a despicable, murderous main character who is out for his own sense of justice and those red, blood, red, blood thoughts make it all the more dank. This is grimly beautiful.
Dark Lord Cthulhu chapter 2 . 3/19/2013
Man, this was intense and the scene with the heads was just great. Loved this story. It creeped me out in a good way.
Dark Lord Cthulhu chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
This is dark and gruesome. I actually heard about this story from your author's notes on Toxic Butterflies. I must say if it's worse than this, I am in for a true horror. I loved the way this story is constructed. So creepy.
Malarky chapter 2 . 1/29/2013
This story is pure genius and I definitely hope that you write something similar to this in the future. It was a pleasent read and a true diamond among the rough.
Malarky chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
One of the best horror works I've seen in the manga section. Usually, when people write horror it's not like this. It literally gives me chills. Your description and the little thoughts in between are genius. You paint a macabre picture.
TerminalTragedy chapter 2 . 1/27/2013
This was chilling and amazing. It just made me feel creepy, like there was something else in the room with me after reading it. Great nightmare fuel and wonderful description. A masterful horror.
TerminalTragedy chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
This is amazing! Probably the best horror I've seen around and your writing is masterful. This story definitely needs way more love.
Natari Mirumura chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
Wow! What a story! Words can't even explain how well the descriptions were! It scared me quite a bit though, but that just goes without saying how sharp and on point this chapter was! Outstanding job, keep it up :D
38 | Page 1 .. Last Next »