Reviews for The World of the Fallen
loved it.
ClaraKa chapter 15 . 2/24/2012
loved it :D
ClaraKa chapter 14 . 2/20/2012
oh no what just happened. :D yay can they be together now.
chewychester chapter 14 . 2/19/2012
All I can say is...Oooooooooo
chewychester chapter 13 . 2/19/2012
This was really beautiful. I hope you find a way for them, I would be so sad if they never get a chance to be together.
ClaraKa chapter 13 . 2/19/2012
awwwwwwwwww all i have to say is beautiful. :D
ClaraKa chapter 12 . 2/16/2012
awwwwwww he loves her. :D The line i loved in this was:

I love you, Aria, hold on to that, and never let that go. For some reason I had a flash back to the Vampire diaries where Stefan rings elena but doesn't speak when she answers and for some particular reason she quoted to him the same line. Oh wow her fathers alive. What's going to happen I really need to know what she is exactly Update plz.
ClaraKa chapter 11 . 2/15/2012
Awwwww this was a beautiful chapter. wow her dad was a archangel, that is really cool :) What is up with Nate he's getting quite annoying and maybe even a bit too clingy, he just seems to pop up at the times you don't want him to. :) i loved this.
ClaraKa chapter 10 . 2/14/2012
Loved it. :D
Mrs.Herondale727 chapter 10 . 2/14/2012
Hey readers! I just came up with this idea and I figured I'd try it out. For those of you who love Will and Aria, if you PM me saying so, I'll write a little bonus scene between them that i hadn't added in the story. I will give you all a few days to PM me, and just say you'd like to see the bonus chapter. I'll add it then, but only if you want to! Up to you guys :) Thanks for reading & reviewing!
chewychester chapter 10 . 2/13/2012
When I read...A dream. An open dream that can let me be with Will in my mind. I thought, this is so kewl.

Then I read..."Anything can happen." He says with a grin. "And what do you want to happen?"

"Us. I want us. Will, kiss me." I say, looking up at him.

and I just melted.
CaBlasch87 chapter 9 . 2/13/2012
amazing..i couldnt stop reading
ClaraKa chapter 9 . 2/13/2012
yay they kissed again. I know i should feel sorry for nate but i don't I hope he goes back to sage. Will and aria definitely want each other. Wow he was her dads guardian. What exactly is aria she must be something to be able to unblock her memories and even dreaming about will being a angel before he even told her and not just that but also seeing the name change from henderson to claus. What is the story with her dad why he had to protect him. it must be something really good. cant wait update soon please. I loved it. :D
D. Morgenstern chapter 7 . 2/9/2012
Okay I do like the dream sequences, unfortunately they're so good, they're making the day to day life kind of bland. What I would suggest is perhaps expecting the theme to overlap into reality perhaps by having a bell chime or even having ghostly music play at times where reality seems to overlap the dreams, like when she sees the marks on his back.

It's a good idea but I don't think you're fully taking advantage of your own creativity. I mean you can even morph the music motif into one of madness or suffering as perhaps she begins to fear hearing the music, or perhaps even begins to find strength in it on the flip side. Whatever you want to do as writer, you have that power, use it.

Another problem I have with the sequences when she's awake is it's mostly dialogue, I can understand if waking life is meant to shown to be more boring than dreams but exposition into this helps make it more certain for the audience. You know describe how perhaps Will looks different in real life than in dreams, or how maybe her emotions seems to be more real in dreams than awake and how perhaps the distresses her.

I won't comment on the plot as I'm not caught up yet but I think this is a great ground work, just feel more free to play with the world you've created. Building it makes everything over all more realistic for the audience and I'm sure you'll find it a lot of fun too.