Reviews for microscopic and insignificant
rust phoenix chapter 23 . 9/24/2012
ack, this is one of my favourites of your poems. there's so much going on and yet it all fits together. the honesty and intensity of this piece makes it almost painful to read, but in a good way - the necessary kind of hurt that breaks through apathy and makes you care.

i don't know if this review makes any sense. but this is wonderfully written.
rust phoenix chapter 21 . 9/14/2012
i'm always amazed how much you say in so few words.
rust phoenix chapter 20 . 9/14/2012
i love your imagery. everything in your writing is so specific and so personal but also so humanely relatable. the last three lines are especially haunting
rust phoenix chapter 18 . 8/26/2012
i think this is my favourite poem in the series so far. so painfully clear.
rust phoenix chapter 12 . 8/26/2012
"i'm not happy and i'm not sad, the days are too long and the sun is too bright in my eyes without my sunglasses and the moon isn't enough."
i know that feeling.

the honesty in this is amazing.
this whole pillowbook is incredibly written. it's very cathartic to read.
rust phoenix chapter 6 . 8/26/2012
i love the phrase "bottlescum english". you're amazing at getting emotions down so vividly.
rust phoenix chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
"so i will live with the memory of you tarnished on my skin, your smile in my hair & the sound of your name burning in the spaces between my teeth like swallowed gasoline"
beautiful.
So-she-wrote-a-poem-about-it chapter 16 . 7/29/2012
The imagery and emotion in this chapter is right on point, it's gorgeous and romantic and hopeless all at once. Love it love the raw ending great job
rainbowsandglitter13 chapter 15 . 7/26/2012
I read the whole thing. This is so powerful, so raw. You're a brilliant writer. I mean it. It's amazing.
rainbowsandglitter13 chapter 3 . 7/26/2012
this is brilliant. pure, raw talent.
blue eyed bitch chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
haha i like your use of the & in this chapter.
good job, though, seriously. I thought since you reviewed my pillowbook, i would review yours.
to love a belle chapter 12 . 5/28/2012
your writing remains sublime even when you are going through so much. it is almost unfair how we need a certain misery to write nice things. i hope things look up for you soon. just keep reaching for the future. you will find something that works, and it will occur-whatever you're waiting for.
to love a belle chapter 3 . 5/28/2012
i envy your talent entirely. this is breathtaking, and i especially appreciate the vibrant imagery.
to love a belle chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
ah, here it is. this is what i have been looking to read. i knew this raw and delicate writing still exists on fictionpress.
punctured.lungs chapter 12 . 5/23/2012