Reviews for Shinigami's Master
Seint sient soe chapter 11 . 11/14/2012
very much like so much.
Hidden Eyes chapter 10 . 7/26/2012
Of course. no, hes not a shinigami but the god of shinigami. of course. *rolls eyes* and i didn't really like him in the first place, so, sorry...yeah. Besides that, I love the story! please write next chapter!
kingofe3 chapter 11 . 4/25/2012
I don't care if the chapters are short, the content within them is enough for me. Anyway, a very good story and just started reading it today. Keep writing it! I want to know what happens next!
Fierce Ookami chapter 11 . 4/25/2012
so i read all 11 chapters. its pretty good, a little short for my taste but still good.
darkrose656 chapter 11 . 4/24/2012
I think it's nice your thinking of editing to make everything clearly, I REALLY love this story! But the beginning confuses me sometimes...
Chiharu Hayasaka chapter 10 . 4/4/2012
Of course, just make him the Shinigami god. I see absolutely nothing wrong with that.

I giggled.
Chiharu Hayasaka chapter 9 . 4/4/2012
No! Luna needs her mochi. Although I don't really think one of my idiotic reviews will help her.. I really want 19 to be 20 because it's an even number. I'm so OCD.

I really liked this chapter. It was kind of like a breather from the tense atmosphere. Plus, this clears most of my suspicions about Hiiragi. Will Luna tell him about the shinigami business?
TrIpLeFaNg chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
Interesting story. Hope you update soon!
CorinellaShy101 chapter 9 . 4/3/2012
What is this...
Chiharu Hayasaka chapter 7 . 2/20/2012
Mochi.. w

Uh, so yeah. THE PLOT DEEPENS. Typing in caps gives it more

Can a shinigami have a blood type? This random though came to me when I was washing dishes. You see, the two times I can think the most is when I'm either washing dishes or laying in bed. I'm a sorry excuse for an AP student. u

Yussss~! Delano is a super-sadist! OUO Fellow sadists are entertaining.
NyomiVixen chapter 7 . 2/19/2012
I like this one. nothings more sadistic then a 10 year old murderer~

Delano is an interesting character also... I cant wait to see whats going to be in the next chapter!
Ehh-You'll find out who I am chapter 7 . 2/17/2012
Another amazing chapter, great job! I really like reading this story and I hope you don't stop making these, so keep up the good work!
Eternally Fallen Love chapter 7 . 2/17/2012
intersting, so then delano is actually a shinigami after luna's soul. Wow
Eternally Fallen Love chapter 6 . 2/16/2012
This boy sounds interesting.

This story kinda reminds me of bleach,but this is a little more intersting and scarier
Eternally Fallen Love chapter 5 . 2/16/2012