Reviews for Shinigami's Master
Eternally Fallen Love chapter 4 . 2/16/2012
the demon person seems pretty cool, even though he's a little creepy
Eternally Fallen Love chapter 3 . 2/16/2012
how sad, suicide...

Luna is pretty cool!
Eternally Fallen Love chapter 2 . 2/16/2012
I wonder who this new character is
Eternally Fallen Love chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
This is a very interesting story
Chiharu Hayasaka chapter 5 . 2/15/2012
Lolfgbfajkdaljdgbaghf. You seriously made him a French transfer student~! That is so awesome.

I'm writing the second chapter of my story...

There's a kitten involved.

( ノ)ノ Why Luna? Why are you such a pessimist?
Chiharu Hayasaka chapter 2 . 2/15/2012
Wait.. what happened. For some reason I only read chapter 1 yesterday. Oh dear..

Yes, thanks for not making Luna as crazy and sadistic as Light. I don't know how I would take that.

Rah, I'm going to red the next two chapters and give you my ideas; giving you scenes here, where I've only read two chapters, would be odd.

/needs to stop making cranes out of candy wrappers.
NyomiVixen chapter 4 . 2/15/2012
I want more o3o

lol

Great job! I love the idea of the story, a human turning into a Shinigami. Keep going, or else I will explode and die in a whole full of rats .'

trust me the aftermath of that is NOT a pretty sight...
Chiharu Hayasaka chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
Haha. This is interesting. What I found funny was the fact that your word choices and grammar are almost exactly like mine. That, or my opinion doesn't matter. Anywho, Luna was modeled off of Light, correct? I was just curious; you can't ever really be sure.
emira chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
Hahaha. I had a fun time reading the friendly banter between the author (you) and the character. It kind of reminds me of myself. : So now for the serious review, I like that the shinigami isn't a bishounen. I thought at first that it would definitely be a love story about a shinigami and a human girl. I'm glad that it wasn't. Honestly, I'm looking forward to reading this series. I hope you don't kill Luna right off the bat. This has potential. And I must second you to what you told your character in your exchange in the end about you making her look more cooler on Chapter 2. She did seemed cooler. Oh, and did I tell you that I love guys with silver hair? Hahaha. So everything seemed much much much cooler when I read that the new character would have a silver hair. Please keep writing this story. I will always look forward to it.
Sokilee chapter 2 . 2/5/2012
Yes! I would love to read a manga for this :D. But I agree with Luna, FINISH THIS DAMN THING FIRST.
Madness-Soldier chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
Interesting premise. It is obviously derived from the beginning of death note with light but at the same time it is your own spin on things. It will progress nicely, just keep writing and working on your prose.

I corrupt from within,