Reviews for In The Arms of An Angel
wat does dat mean
Shadowmark chapter 2 . 2/7/2012
Wow...O_o
Brownie Sunshine chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
well, all i can say is thank u 2 all my fans, u guys are my fans, and that some new chapters will be up asap, 2-3 weeks. i will try to read over my work somemore. i will love to tell you about the new chapters but i dont want to spoil it for you guys. and again thank u and tell your friends to read it to.
True Talker chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
This part is sad really as she is born to a mother that may not care for her. However if you are continuing with this story I look forward to seeing the encouraging part of it.
Felicia Huey chapter 3 . 2/2/2012
I likes this... It's a very interesting idea, but your spelling, and punctuation could use some work. Also, make the chapters longer, and maybe try to work on the flow of dialogue too. Other than that, it was very good :)
Nintendo Fan 101 chapter 3 . 2/2/2012
Interesting idea, but please write more chapters!
Shadowmark chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
I'll agree with the previous. This is interesting so far. Curious to see how chapter 2 plays out.
anaa-pixie chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
I know some people don't take constructive criticism well, and if you are one of those people please disregard this note as I really don't want to offend anyone. If, however, you would greatly appreciate some constructive criticism, then by all means please continue reading. Your story seems interesting so far, but I thought I would let you know, that in your summary for this story you used the word "deafness", which is in fact a word, but you used in such a way that it could be viewed as a disease. I have several deaf friends, and I feel that this could be potentially viewed as politically incorrect, and someone may become offended. A better phrase to use might be something like: "She was diagnosed as being deaf". Also, you spelled deafness wrong. You may want to fix that, and if you have problems with spelling, I find that a beta can help greatly! I wish you all the best! And I hope that your story is amazing!