Reviews for Hellish Love
LiveLoveRead95 chapter 41 . 4/7/2013
This was an amazning story. From beginning to end i was never bored and completely captivated. :3
lulumcdonald chapter 25 . 11/11/2012
i luv u... i luv this story!
LenxKaitoYaoi chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
Hehe 4-5 chapters long? I'm reading its 41 chapters. So far I love it though!
Averick chapter 40 . 8/13/2012
Is that Ashy? I think it's Ashy ;) Ahhhh cheeky bastard.

Neru has gone insane O.O He's evil! Evil I tell you! But still love him. And poor wittle Xan :/ But don't worry, things will get better!

ITA AND KEI :D *does happy dance* I missed them. They are awesome. I expect more of them in the prequel and sequel ;) So, you must deliver!

How dare you leave it off at a cliffhanger? Are you insane? I think you're insane. I KNOW you're insane.

Update soon! Like, now. Right now. Why are you still reading this?

Update! :D
Averick chapter 39 . 7/31/2012
Ohhh I love Ita and Kei :D Love 'em! They better come back at some point.

Is Neru getting a plan? Is he going to make Ash into a shadow or something? Hmm?

Coegi, how I love you.

Where was Xan this chapter? I demand to see Xan! ARIAN!

Anywho...I am loving the story, as always, and this chapter was really interesting and kept me engaged the whole time, and thankfully my computer decided to finally let me read it all in one sitting :D Knock on wood, of course.

Please update soon!
drumline chapter 39 . 7/30/2012
Great job!
Averick chapter 38 . 7/26/2012
XAN IS BACK! *does happy dance*

Dun dun dun dun, can't touch this, dun dun dun dun...

Anywho!

Poor Ash! And Lana! How could you?

COEGI! OMG I LOVE YOU!

So does Neru like...go crazy after he comes back? Does Coegi know how to handle it? 'cause Neru was PRETTY crazy there for a minute O.o

's all good now, though...for his 'craziness', anyway.

BRING ASH BACK! Or I will find a way to kill Kieron...do ya hear meh?

Don't forget mah loophole, hehe.

Anywho! I am really enjoying this story and it's come a long way from the beginning, when I remember telling you it had to be at LEAST 10 chapters ;) And now look at it!

How many chapters are left, huh? I demand more! And that sequel you've been talkin' about. And the cakey one-shot!

All and all, a bittersweet chapter because Xan is back (booyah!) but Ash is, erm, well, less than alive at the moment O.o And so there was angst. But I love angst. So please update soon and fix your little mess or else you know what I will do :3 Okay then!

So yeah, update soon!
drumline chapter 38 . 7/20/2012
Such a sad chapter. However, I am glad that Neru brought Ashita's body back to his sister. That was very kind of him and I respect him for it. Anyway, thank you so much for the update.
Averick chapter 37 . 7/13/2012
Well my computer REALLY didn't want me to read this XD This is the FOURTH time I've clicked on it to read it. I got like half way, then it stole my internet away. And again and again did the same thing O.o but bwhaha! Here I am at the end, finally! :D

I feel accomplished XD

I LOVE THE TWIN CLONE THINGIES! OMG they crack me up XD

Hah! Rai got what he deserved! Although I almost feel bad for him...but nope! I don't!

Ohhh Coegi ;) ALIVE! And I think Neru deserves a good laugh XD Despite the fact I don't think I've ever seen him laugh before O.o but ah well, we'll ignore that. ;) He's a little insane at the moment, hehe.

Soooooo what about XAN? And Ashy! I demand insight!

UPDATE!
drumline chapter 37 . 7/8/2012
I really liked this fight scene, it was awesome!
drumline chapter 36 . 6/30/2012
Okay... Im kinda confused but its probably just me. Anyway, other than my minor confusion concerning what the hecks going on ( Neru vs. Rai?) it still is a good chapter! I cant wait for the next update!
Averick chapter 36 . 6/30/2012
Okay I don't like this new review set-up thingy -_- Pick a way to do stuff and leave it at that, please!

Achem. Anyway.

I'm a little confused about the whole 'coming back' bit but it makes for an interesting tale, and I have no doubts you will wrap it all up in a nice little bow ;) So, yeah. As long as you bring Xan back, and Ashy, then all will be forgiven. Don't forget the cakey thingy either!

I'm really likin' the long chapters ;)

What's with the whole 'laugh, laugh, laugh away' thingy? He says it a lot O.o ahaha but it was funny, Rai lookin' around all confused and whatnot XD Go Neru!

I wanna know what happens next! Hurry and update!
Averick chapter 35 . 6/23/2012
Finally I get a chance to read this! Jeez!

ACK! Did you kill Ashita? Of course you didnt _ Because I will confiscate your over-glorified knives if you did! Got it?

XAN D: Fix him!

And kill Rai! Now!

Was that Neru at the end? :D Hmmmmmm? Is he gonna kick a little raven ass?
drumline chapter 35 . 6/21/2012
I know that you just did not kill Ashita! Im sorry I cant handle that! Please tell me this isnt true? Please! Okay, even though you killed my fav character, the writing was awesome and the fic is suspenseful and very enjoyable. All I have to say is you have to finish this story because if you dont I will die (jk)
drumline chapter 34 . 6/21/2012
Ok the suspense is killing me! For the love of God Kill Raiza, cause if you dont I will. I am getting way too emotional about this fic. Anyway, I'm lovin it.
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »