Reviews for Angels and Demons
tragic by circumstance chapter 4 . 3/24/2012
Like woah. Dramatic. Awesome
tragic by circumstance chapter 3 . 2/11/2012
meesa likes! Meesa likes!
tragic by circumstance chapter 2 . 2/11/2012
u had to, didnt u? U had to go and make a mark owens reference. Otherwise, cool chappie
Jeldaly chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
Not bad, but it didn't really grab me. Nothing really happened and I don't care if Matt has a girlfriend named Leila. The story definitely needs a stronger hook. I liked the writing style, though it would have benefited from sentences with different structures and more description. For example, I know nothing about either of these guys' appearances, only that Mark is looking for a soul mate.
Wicked-Girl-Forever chapter 2 . 2/4/2012
I liked the chapter very well written. Why do English people say mom mum? (From america!}
Wicked-Girl-Forever chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
I love the last sentence of your prologue it really ties it all in why you would make it like that. I like the feeling of the story, almost mystery.
tragic by circumstance chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
ooh, want to see where you're going with this. it's summer here by the way...
BlackRosesFreedom chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
This is a good start. It seems very plot based and very rushed. I would suggest going back and expanding on your ideas. Like why did they have detention? What are some characteristics of the characters? What's the setting? Try incorporating some imagery and other lit devices. The goal for any story is to have the reader see and feel what the characters see and feel. It's a good Idea for a story though. PM me if you need any help :)

BlackRosesFreedom
Carly is lazy - nothing is new chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
Awesome start Emma. Update soon.