Reviews for Almost Living
Mislav chapter 7 . 11/3/2017
Really interesting chapter! Glad to learn more about Kieron, his background and abilities, and Ethereal. The Twilight part was hillarious. I wonder where Kieron is taking Terry, and what he needs him for. Looking forward to reading more.
Mislav chapter 6 . 11/1/2017
The banter between Terry and Kieron was pretty fun. I liked Kieron's explanation about Atlantis. I wonder who Lehan is, and what does he want. Looking forward to reading more.
Mislav chapter 5 . 10/30/2017
Really interesting chapter. The fight at the apartment and a subsequent walk in the woods was very intense. The details with the blonde hair and green fire were interesting-I wonder what they mean? The reveal about Atlantis really took me by surprise! Looking forward to reading more.
Mislav chapter 4 . 10/27/2017
Really fun and interesting chapter. Wes seems really nice and cute. John is really sneaky, but he seems good. Looking forward to learning more about that forest, and the creatures that inhabit it.
Mislav chapter 3 . 10/20/2017
Really fun chapter. I hope Terry will learn more about those woods soon. Can't wait to find out what will happen at the party. Looking forward to reading more.
Mislav chapter 2 . 10/13/2017
Wow! This chapter was very intense and exciting. Excellent attention to details and an insight into the main character's mind. And it was Rufus all along LOL I did not expect that. I thought it was that monster from the forest. Looking forward to reading more.
Mislav chapter 1 . 10/9/2017
Really interesting and exciting story. I really like supernatural romance and mysteries, especially werewolf stories (though I'm still not sure is this the one). Good job developing the main character and setting up the atmosphere. The ending was pretty intense. Looking forward to reading more. I may not finish the whole story soon since I am pretty busy, but I will continue reading.
Liryca chapter 34 . 6/3/2017
When Ashere first appeared, I thought he was one of Kieron's parents; then when I met the parents I thought he was a big brother -and now... I really didn't see that one coming Oo and I feel like I should have XD, now that I think of it. It was kinda obvious with Kieron's jealousy of Blaine.
Liryca chapter 31 . 6/3/2017
Hey! I have been reading your story non stop since like three days ago; and it's really good!

And this chapter, It had me screaming- Every thing has been so interesting so far, the world you created, the people (Perpetuals) and explanations. It all seems so logical and so much mystery too! And the Kieron/Terry relationship, so well developed and now finally they had sex -now they just need to admit, they love each other.

Thank you for writing and sharing. I'm looking forward to what happens next, plus the sequels~
SlashLover chapter 61 . 1/24/2016
Back again rereading a year later. Still a phenomenal story. One of my all time favorites.
U-no-le chapter 4 . 9/3/2015
Why are everybody is more cconcerned about walking in woods because of some druggie rumors than the fact that Terry's friend use as a cheap sexdoll? Rufus used no condom to raped aka suprise fuck him even through he's hooking with a lot of people. John invited Terry to be basically gangraped. It's not because he is a bottom that he should be such a pushover.
avidreader chapter 61 . 8/9/2015
I'm not really the type to review, but I do when I like a work. And I'll just do one for the whole series.

The development of their relationship was really slow, but somehow, the pacing was just right. AHAHAHA, Rufus' isn't gonna live the surprise sex down, is he? And "wakey-wakey eggs and bakey"? HAHAHAHA. It was a super fun read. I actually finished this in 2-3 days. Cos, you know? I can't put this down. I expect so much in the sequel! Gotta go read it now!
SlashLover chapter 61 . 3/5/2015
Great story. Thank you so much for pushing through those migraines to deliver. It was phenomenal. I've read a lot of slash stories and this is very high on my list of favorites.

I look forward to sequels!
SlashLover chapter 59 . 3/5/2015
This is an excellent chapter. My favorite so far.
cmaej chapter 60 . 12/26/2014
"Primal need. Primal instinct."

Nothing makes senseless buttsecks hotter than making it primal. ;)

Ashere is scared of Terry? lol

I love how Terry gradually comes out of his shell, and it wasn't rushed like a lot of other stories I've read. I'm also happy that Ashere is looking out for both Terry and Kieron. I was afraid he'll betray Terry to keep Kieron to himself.
419 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »