Reviews for Almost Living
ajachowder1 chapter 61 . 3/3
Sweet! I'm getting on that sequel right now XD
Guest chapter 22 . 1/2
These ten thousand questions per chapter actually make this a pain to read.
lhperez311994 chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
Hi, Averick.

First, I wanna give you my congratulations for this story! Are amazing! :)

Second, I want to ask you about chance to translate it to Spanish. I saw is a free story for all people, and I want to give chance people can't read in English could read these books in Spanish.

I don't ask for pay or something like that. I just ask for your authorization for do it.

In this moment, I'm translating K.A. Merikan's free book. "Blood. On the Rocks". They got me their authorization to do it; of course, I let people now is a story that belongs to they. H.B. Pattskyn give me chance to translate her free story "Encantado" too. I did it now. Also I finish to translate "Friends and Lovers?" by Sara York, "To steal the tithe" by Laylah Hunter and "The Maze" by Tia Fielding. She give me the chance to translate "The Maze" and "The great escape". Other authors who give chance to translate their free-stories to Spanish are Celya Kyle (to translate "Joy & Pain"), Kim Fielding (to translate "The gig"), Kay Berrisford (to translate "Prisoner of the mountain watch"), Jeff Erno (to translate "Invisible" and "With this ring"), Luwa Wande (to translate "The cross and the black"), Kyle Adams (to translate "Dirty Zero" and "Dirty Hero") and Z.A. Maxfield (to translate "When Angels Fall").

If you want, I send you my web and you could have a look: .com

I'll wait for your answer. My e-mail:

Regards.
Guest chapter 60 . 10/15/2013
Previous guest statement ( where the person is jumping up and down) by spcecse7-my APP won't let me sign in grrr...anywhosville again great story
Guest chapter 61 . 10/15/2013
Omg one of the BEST stories I've EVER read you had me so emotionally involved in this book and to me that is a rare thing. I mean dang you had me crying (practically sobbing) right along with Terry. I do hope you keep writing you have a VERY unique gift for writing. Thank you for sharing this wonderful story. NOW I go forth to the sequel ( jumps up and down) YESSSSS : D
Kilian Grey chapter 48 . 10/7/2013
Yeah for teamwork!
Kilian Grey chapter 47 . 10/7/2013
Totally yummy chapter.
Kilian Grey chapter 32 . 10/7/2013
Sh*t, OMG!
Kilian Grey chapter 30 . 10/7/2013
Tears, so emotional, sob, sob. sniff... So well written.
Kilian Grey chapter 29 . 10/7/2013
Sweet!
Kilian Grey chapter 27 . 10/7/2013
No jerks or dying in this chapter - yeah!
Kilian Grey chapter 25 . 10/7/2013
Cool, they actually talked together.
Kilian Grey chapter 22 . 10/7/2013
Loving the humor that has crept into the story.
Kilian Grey chapter 21 . 10/7/2013
Awww, so sweet, the puppy licked the boy, and made him feel better, haha, not really,Good one though.
Kilian Grey chapter 18 . 10/6/2013
Sound like politicians talking around something but never answering.
336 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »