Reviews for Almost Living
Mislav chapter 20 . 4/15
Interesting and intense chapter. Glad to learn a little more about the bond. I'm glad the rest of it is a little more... pleasant LOL I wonder what's up with Blaine-is she jealous? Screamers sure as persistent. Looking forward to reading more.
Mislav chapter 19 . 4/14
Really interesting and fun chapter. Yeah, Terry totally has a crush on Kieron LOL And now they are locked in a basement together... now I really wonder what the "bond" is, exactly :) Looking forward to reading more.
Mislav chapter 18 . 4/7
Pretty interesting and amusing chapter. Yeah, Terry is pretty whiny, but it is quite funny honestly LOL Now I'm really wondering what the "bond" is. Interesting bit of backstory on immortals, and their relations to humans. Glad to know that Kieron can't pawn Terry off. Ha! Looking forward to reading more.
Mislav chapter 17 . 4/3
Really exciting and interesting chapter. I hope that Kieron won't sell/pawn off Terry. That part really surprised me. I hope there is some... additional, almost noble motive behind it. I wonder who (or what) attacked them at the end. Looking forward to reading more.
Mislav chapter 16 . 3/30
Really amusing chapter. I'm so glad that Kieron is alive and well. The reason for his "temporary death" state (healing) was pretty well explained. The bickering between Kieron and Terry, and Terry teasing Kieron, was so cute and funny. Some sexual tension is definitely going on... I wonder what "bonding" stands for. Looking forward to reading more.
Mislav chapter 15 . 3/24
Excellent chapter, really exciting and moving! You described Terry's thoughts and feelings very well, and the atmosphere was pretty intense. I hope Kieron survives! I wonder what is going on with him-is he really immortal? Can't wait to read more.
Mislav chapter 14 . 3/10
Damn, that was a really intense chapter! The argument was pretty snarky, to say at least, and the scene in the woods was intense. Good to learn a bit more about Brian though. I hope Terry will be OK. Can't wait to read more.
Mislav chapter 13 . 3/5
Really interesting chapter. Kieron is back to his old self LOL I wonder where Kieron and Brian know each other from, and what is Ethereal like. Looking forward to reading more.
Mislav chapter 12 . 2/24
The story is progressing pretty well. I like how Terry and Kieron are slowly growing closer, and how Terry is beginning to realize he is attracted to Kieron. Reading Terry's train of thoughts is so fun. I wonder is Kieron really immortal, and what the screamers want. Looking forward to reading more.
Mislav chapter 11 . 2/17
Pretty interesting and fun chapter. I like how Terry is starting to stand up for himself, and you described his developing crush for Kieron well. I wonder about Kieron's backstory too. The ending was exciting. Looking forward to reading more.
Mislav chapter 10 . 2/3
Pretty interesting and exciting. The banter between Kieron and Terry was fun, as always. It is nice that Terry feels better about himself. Glad to know that Kieron is OK. Interesting explanation about his hair. I wonder why "the screamers" are after Terry. Looking forward to reading more.
Mislav chapter 9 . 1/27
Really interesting and exciting chapter. Good mixture of plot, action and character development. I really like how you're slowly developing and exploring Terry's character; how he reflects upon his life and life choices, and feeling kind of shy in front of Kieron. Kieron is still brisque, to say at least, but there is clearly more depth to him now. I wonder who are the "screamers", exactly, and what do they want. Can't wait to read more.
Mislav chapter 8 . 1/19
I haven't been reading this story for a long time, but now I'm back! This chapter was really fun, and interesting. The bickering between Kieron and Terry is really funny and cute. Your characterization of Terry is really amusing and relatable. I wonder what's the deal with Ashere, and where they will be going. Looking forward to reading more.
Mislav chapter 7 . 11/3/2017
Really interesting chapter! Glad to learn more about Kieron, his background and abilities, and Ethereal. The Twilight part was hillarious. I wonder where Kieron is taking Terry, and what he needs him for. Looking forward to reading more.
Mislav chapter 6 . 11/1/2017
The banter between Terry and Kieron was pretty fun. I liked Kieron's explanation about Atlantis. I wonder who Lehan is, and what does he want. Looking forward to reading more.
432 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »