Reviews for Almost Living
SlashLover chapter 61 . 3/5
Great story. Thank you so much for pushing through those migraines to deliver. It was phenomenal. I've read a lot of slash stories and this is very high on my list of favorites.

I look forward to sequels!
SlashLover chapter 59 . 3/5
This is an excellent chapter. My favorite so far.
cmaej chapter 60 . 12/26/2014
"Primal need. Primal instinct."

Nothing makes senseless buttsecks hotter than making it primal. ;)

Ashere is scared of Terry? lol

I love how Terry gradually comes out of his shell, and it wasn't rushed like a lot of other stories I've read. I'm also happy that Ashere is looking out for both Terry and Kieron. I was afraid he'll betray Terry to keep Kieron to himself.
cmaej chapter 59 . 12/25/2014
I wonder if Kieron would have been safe if Terry didn't attempted to commit suicide. I also have a feeling that Terry's limbo scene is a foreshadow. Maybe Tom will meet Kieron soon? I think that John knows a little something about Ethereal, since he lives close to the forest. Maybe Tommy knows something about it, too.
cmaej chapter 58 . 12/25/2014
*hates Averick forever*

Omg! The angst is real. Almost 3k words of Kieron dying in Terry's arms. Then he said that he wanted to die! ;-;

I'm not surprised since he seemed to have hinted it earlier. Gosh, I was afraid his death would send a spiral if pain to all the other perpetuals and cause them to lose the battle against the screamers.
cmaej chapter 57 . 12/25/2014
I remember a time when Terry was intimidated by Kieron, now poor Kieron has an out-of-control uke. No wonder Terry becomes the aggressor.

Oh, shit. Did I just revealed that I already read ahead and finished the story? o.O *snickers*

The scent of his perpetual? All that man-love backfired. ;-;
cmaej chapter 56 . 12/25/2014
OH, MY FUCKING GAWD! KIERON APOLOGIZED!

Now all he needs is proclaim is undying man-love to Terry! *w*

"Fuck You!"

"Back at you!"

ROFL Really Kieron? That's you comeback? *facepalms*

I honestly still don't know what to think about Ashere. Why didn't disappear when Kieron and Terry were captured? I'm bracing myself for some treachery. At least, it seems like it would be against Terry, since he's the third wheel from Ashere's point of view.
cmaej chapter 55 . 12/25/2014
CONGRANTS ON YOUR 400TH REVIEW!

Seriously, you deserve it. Now on with the review!

Damnit Kleo, not the damn herbs again. Terry totally jinxed himself thinking about his apartment, and now he's forced home. I wonder how on earth he's still keeping that apartment, anyway. The Ethereals are not helping, since they don't use money. ?

Why did Kieron had to stay behind? He should be part of the protection, like Terry said. ;-; Everybody be hating their love. orz
cmaej chapter 54 . 12/25/2014
I love the way Kieron comforted Terry in front of the council. He's getting more and more sentimental, but I think it speaks volumes when he does it in front of others above him.

Oh Terry, you seducer, you. Make sure Kieron knows he belongs in your bed. ;)
cmaej chapter 53 . 12/21/2014
" I couldn't help the person I was bonded to, the person who practically let people rape him simply because he felt I should be able to stay in a hotel."

DON'T BRING THAT SHIT UP, AGAIN!

*runs away in tears*

Stupid Terry running in danger, again... oh, wait. He found Kieron!
cmaej chapter 52 . 12/21/2014
"Night…Terry."

After that, it was surprisingly easy to go to sleep.

That because Kieron said your name! XD

Finally, we have a female character who isn't a complete bitch! I like Kleo. *w*
cmaej chapter 51 . 12/19/2014
Congratulations, Averick. You have earned my 600th review.

And you also earned my wrath...

WHY, WHY, WHY, WHY, WHY, WHY, WHY, WHY, WHY, WHY, WHY, WHY, WHY, WHY, WHY, WHY, WHY, WHY, WHY, WHY, WHY, WHY, WHY, WHY, WHY, WHY, WHY, WHY, WHY, WHY, WHY, WHY, WHY, WHY, WHY, WHY, WHY, WHY, WHY, WHY, WHY, WHY, WHY, WHY, WHY, WHY, WHY, WHY, WHY, WHY, WHY, WHY, WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!?

Why deny Terry but do it for a bunch of... omg, I don't want to even think about it. Terry needs to whoop Kieron's ass! He's not supposed to give away Terry's dick. It belongs to him!

You know what? I'm not mad at Kieron. I feel bad for him. He prostituted himself to support his baby. ;-;

*flails*
cmaej chapter 50 . 12/18/2014
"...you're okay sometimes."

"...you're not so bad yourself."

What? That's it? That's it!?

*beats a pillow mercilessly*

ANIMALISTIC

BUTTSECKS!

Why do you tease me, Averick? Why do I have to suffer? ;-;
cmaej chapter 49 . 12/18/2014
"What's on the agenda for today?" I asked.

"Shower first," Kieron said, wrinkling his nose. "You reek."

ROFL

"I stared because there for a minute he actually sounded philosophical, and it was something I didn't think he could do."

Lol Terry just proved Kieron's point with that one.

That ending. I love the nice relaxed atmosphere after all that angst. XD
cmaej chapter 48 . 12/18/2014
Seriously, I was just about to rant about someone giving Terry a fucking gun. He finally held his own in battle! FINALLY!

Still, he should have at least borrowed John's taser. It made quick work of Kieron, afterall. lol
407 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »