Reviews for Almost Living
Mislav chapter 3 . 10/20
Really fun chapter. I hope Terry will learn more about those woods soon. Can't wait to find out what will happen at the party. Looking forward to reading more.
Mislav chapter 2 . 10/13
Wow! This chapter was very intense and exciting. Excellent attention to details and an insight into the main character's mind. And it was Rufus all along LOL I did not expect that. I thought it was that monster from the forest. Looking forward to reading more.
Mislav chapter 1 . 10/9
Really interesting and exciting story. I really like supernatural romance and mysteries, especially werewolf stories (though I'm still not sure is this the one). Good job developing the main character and setting up the atmosphere. The ending was pretty intense. Looking forward to reading more. I may not finish the whole story soon since I am pretty busy, but I will continue reading.
Liryca chapter 34 . 6/3
When Ashere first appeared, I thought he was one of Kieron's parents; then when I met the parents I thought he was a big brother -and now... I really didn't see that one coming Oo and I feel like I should have XD, now that I think of it. It was kinda obvious with Kieron's jealousy of Blaine.
Liryca chapter 31 . 6/3
Hey! I have been reading your story non stop since like three days ago; and it's really good!

And this chapter, It had me screaming- Every thing has been so interesting so far, the world you created, the people (Perpetuals) and explanations. It all seems so logical and so much mystery too! And the Kieron/Terry relationship, so well developed and now finally they had sex -now they just need to admit, they love each other.

Thank you for writing and sharing. I'm looking forward to what happens next, plus the sequels~
SlashLover chapter 61 . 1/24/2016
Back again rereading a year later. Still a phenomenal story. One of my all time favorites.
U-no-le chapter 4 . 9/3/2015
Why are everybody is more cconcerned about walking in woods because of some druggie rumors than the fact that Terry's friend use as a cheap sexdoll? Rufus used no condom to raped aka suprise fuck him even through he's hooking with a lot of people. John invited Terry to be basically gangraped. It's not because he is a bottom that he should be such a pushover.
avidreader chapter 61 . 8/9/2015
I'm not really the type to review, but I do when I like a work. And I'll just do one for the whole series.

The development of their relationship was really slow, but somehow, the pacing was just right. AHAHAHA, Rufus' isn't gonna live the surprise sex down, is he? And "wakey-wakey eggs and bakey"? HAHAHAHA. It was a super fun read. I actually finished this in 2-3 days. Cos, you know? I can't put this down. I expect so much in the sequel! Gotta go read it now!
SlashLover chapter 61 . 3/5/2015
Great story. Thank you so much for pushing through those migraines to deliver. It was phenomenal. I've read a lot of slash stories and this is very high on my list of favorites.

I look forward to sequels!
SlashLover chapter 59 . 3/5/2015
This is an excellent chapter. My favorite so far.
cmaej chapter 60 . 12/26/2014
"Primal need. Primal instinct."

Nothing makes senseless buttsecks hotter than making it primal. ;)

Ashere is scared of Terry? lol

I love how Terry gradually comes out of his shell, and it wasn't rushed like a lot of other stories I've read. I'm also happy that Ashere is looking out for both Terry and Kieron. I was afraid he'll betray Terry to keep Kieron to himself.
cmaej chapter 59 . 12/25/2014
I wonder if Kieron would have been safe if Terry didn't attempted to commit suicide. I also have a feeling that Terry's limbo scene is a foreshadow. Maybe Tom will meet Kieron soon? I think that John knows a little something about Ethereal, since he lives close to the forest. Maybe Tommy knows something about it, too.
cmaej chapter 58 . 12/25/2014
*hates Averick forever*

Omg! The angst is real. Almost 3k words of Kieron dying in Terry's arms. Then he said that he wanted to die! ;-;

I'm not surprised since he seemed to have hinted it earlier. Gosh, I was afraid his death would send a spiral if pain to all the other perpetuals and cause them to lose the battle against the screamers.
cmaej chapter 57 . 12/25/2014
I remember a time when Terry was intimidated by Kieron, now poor Kieron has an out-of-control uke. No wonder Terry becomes the aggressor.

Oh, shit. Did I just revealed that I already read ahead and finished the story? o.O *snickers*

The scent of his perpetual? All that man-love backfired. ;-;
cmaej chapter 56 . 12/25/2014
OH, MY FUCKING GAWD! KIERON APOLOGIZED!

Now all he needs is proclaim is undying man-love to Terry! *w*

"Fuck You!"

"Back at you!"

ROFL Really Kieron? That's you comeback? *facepalms*

I honestly still don't know what to think about Ashere. Why didn't disappear when Kieron and Terry were captured? I'm bracing myself for some treachery. At least, it seems like it would be against Terry, since he's the third wheel from Ashere's point of view.
415 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »