Reviews for Tenderhearted
PalindromeIsntOne chapter 25 . 4/26/2012
Hey.

It's been a while since I reviewed this, I know.

In truth, I have mixed feelings about it all. Which is probably a good thing. I supported both Paul and Tobias when they broke up.

It's interesting to see something into Tobias' home life. I'm not sure how it's going to work out with Paul staying there, but I'm interested to see how it goes.

I'm not actually fussed whether they get back together romantically or not. Personally I never felt excessively for (or against) their romantic relationship, but I do like to think they can be friends and Tobias can have someone there to support him.

Almost at 100! Well done.
GreenGrass1 chapter 25 . 4/26/2012
I love that Paul is showing his caring side in this chapter. And like I said before I really feel for Tobias - this boy needs help big time. I like that you're describing the dread/worried feelings that Paul is going through like the lead in his stomach and such.

I'm enjoying reading this as usual.
Honunjama chapter 25 . 4/25/2012
I like that Paul is looking after him- he seems more responsible, not out of character responsible, but good.

I always love reading your author notes, you know

(I take you don't mean 30 chapters left, just 30 total, if the end is in sight, right?)

(Tobias and Paul as the same person would be really freaky...and then he woke up and it was all a dream;P)

Suki.
Honunjama chapter 24 . 4/24/2012
Wow. Okay. I like seeing this other side of Tobias, this self loathing that he's been hiding away. I want Paul to take responsibility and take care of him I think.

The scene with Tobias breaking down was well written- and authentic

Looking forward to more

Suki .

(oooh nearly at 100!)
Bananafishh chapter 24 . 4/23/2012
I can understand that it's due to Tobias being drunk that he's actually talking and showing how he's really feeling, but... its still weird :/. For Tobias to suddenly be talking is surreal. Sorry. It's feels quite ooc to me.
GreenGrass1 chapter 24 . 4/23/2012
I really feel sorry for Tobias. Seriously. I do hope he will get some help because he sounds like he has a serious issue and he doesn't know how to deal with it.

I was afraid that it would be something like this when you left Paul at the door in the last chapter, that somehow Tobias is trying to drown something miserable inside himself by letting people use him like that. Definitely a tug at my heart string.

Anyway. Good chapter as usual. Looking forward for the next update.
plumblossom chapter 24 . 4/23/2012
Finally Paul begins to get it. (I wasn't sure about this detail, but that's not the "it" I mean,anyway)

Maybe he'll also get that he shouldn't ahve sex with Tobias for a long time.
tleiaxu chapter 23 . 4/22/2012
I like the creative approach to ch 23, cutting between reflection over the past two weeks and the current bus ride. ... But man, what a cliffhanger! I am literally shaking my fist! I really can't wait for the next chapter.

Paul has a really nice mom and supportive friends. I hope Tobias has the same kind of love to fall back on. People are fragile things... I'm glad Paul is taking responsibility and recognizing his hurtful behavior.

Eagerly awaiting the next installment...
Honunjama chapter 23 . 4/18/2012
I like the progression, the journey you're taking us on. I was unsympathetic to Paul after what he did, but at the end of this chapter things felt calmer and I want some sort of resolution to his feelings over their break up.

Suki
Honunjama chapter 22 . 4/18/2012
You know, I felt happy when Tobias told Paul to 'fuck off'. I think he deserved that tbh...

Suki
plumblossom chapter 22 . 4/17/2012
Yeah, well, Tobias had to do that, after what Paul put him through. Considering everything.
Nique13 chapter 23 . 4/17/2012
Does he not remember what happened at the last party they went to?
Nique13 chapter 22 . 4/17/2012
I'm actually really glad Tobias broke up with Paul.
GreenGrass1 chapter 23 . 4/17/2012
Well I'm glad that Paul is going to apologize and talk to Tobias. It shows a big heart on his part.

Looking forward to the next update.
GreenGrass1 chapter 22 . 4/17/2012
If I have to guess, Tobias is breaking up with Paul because of the threesome thingy. He probably didn't really want to do it but he did it anyway for Paul and after he regretted it. That's my guess. I can't blame Tobias for that. I mean I love Paul and all that but he has been told that Tobias is not that interested in this whole sexual business and yet...

Anyway, enjoying this chapter as usual.
129 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »