Reviews for Tenderhearted
Nique13 chapter 23 . 4/17/2012
Does he not remember what happened at the last party they went to?
Nique13 chapter 22 . 4/17/2012
I'm actually really glad Tobias broke up with Paul.
GreenGrass1 chapter 23 . 4/17/2012
Well I'm glad that Paul is going to apologize and talk to Tobias. It shows a big heart on his part.

Looking forward to the next update.
GreenGrass1 chapter 22 . 4/17/2012
If I have to guess, Tobias is breaking up with Paul because of the threesome thingy. He probably didn't really want to do it but he did it anyway for Paul and after he regretted it. That's my guess. I can't blame Tobias for that. I mean I love Paul and all that but he has been told that Tobias is not that interested in this whole sexual business and yet...

Anyway, enjoying this chapter as usual.
tleiaxu chapter 21 . 4/14/2012
This one was hard to get through (emotionally). I keep cringing at Tobias' compliance. Why does he do everything he's asked without an argument? He is uncomfortable, he is being used, and yet he doesn't stand up for himself, which makes me sad. I wonder what in his life taught him to ignore his own instincts? I know situations like this come up when you get drunk. But I get the impression he ends up in this situation pretty often. I hope Paul comes around and starts caring about him... Judging by the dream sequence, I can see Paul is subconsciously feeling guilty. I can't really imagine what's in this for Tobias.

So I am analyzing these characters and their motivations for a few reasons. I really care about them. I want to understand them. And I want to see both Tobias and Paul grow. This all comes back around to your successful writing.

BTW, The dream sequence was intense and gut-wrenching. Great work.

Thanks for another awesome chapter!
Fumiki chapter 21 . 4/12/2012
...wow, I didn't think Paul will agree to the threesome. And brought Tobias to join them. I kinda expect Tobias will do anything Paul asked him to, but threesome, really? I must admit, this chapter surprised me. Usually when I'm halfway through the story, I can already guess what's going to happen, but this is very unexpected. Good job. Also, good job at the dream sequence. It really creeps me out .

Thanks for updating!
GreenGrass1 chapter 21 . 4/12/2012
Wow. The eye-socket thing is a little unexpected but like you said it's a climax so it's full of impact.

I am also a little surprised with the threesome. I guess I didn't think Paul will agree to it since he seems to be very protective of Tobias in previous chapters. But I guess there is still a lot of things we don't know about Paul.

Guilt. Now that I think about that dream sequence - is it a reflection of Paul's guilt?
ExPrincessSammya chapter 21 . 4/11/2012
Ohhh. I finally return to find I missed two updates. Ooppps. Omg. What. What. A threeway. Omg. Tobias...damn he really cares for him.
Honunjama chapter 21 . 4/11/2012
Wow, okay, first off the ending was really, really powerful. God the eye socket thing, really creepy!

I was so uncomfortable with what Paul was doing with Josh, using Tobias like that, so good job, really good job

Suki
plumblossom chapter 21 . 4/11/2012
Paul is _worse_ than immature and Yobias should tell him to go fuck himself.

And Paul should seriously stop drinking.
Fumiki chapter 20 . 4/3/2012
I don't know why your other reviewers thinks Paul is annoying, cause I think he's cool. But I do think Tobias is kind of annoying, because he's too impassive... and probably because I like Paul more. lol. Anyway, this is a great story, thanks for sharing, I can't wait for more :D
LolitaNekoMeow chapter 20 . 4/3/2012
This is a very great story, but I do hope Tobias shows a little sign that he likes Paul... So far I think he's just going out with Paul just for the sake of having someone to hang out with. *shrugs* But I still like this, Paul is definitely my favorite. He's just so cute... lol
GreenGrass1 chapter 20 . 4/2/2012
Wow, to have your parents heard you like that. That must be horrifying beyond belief.

Paul as a party animal? I guess I can buy that. He doesn't strike me as one but then again, he did drag Tobias to a house party if I recall before the club scene. I have met people in uni who weren't a party animal before but somehow they morph into one when they started going to university.

I'm looking forward to your dream sequence! I love dream sequence and am actually thinking of writing one for my Sheldon story. Gosh. Now I feel a little nervous.

Anyway, I like this chapter better than your previous one. It reads more smoothly. Nothing tripped me up like the last one.

Looking forward to your next update (and dream sequence).
plumblossom chapter 20 . 4/1/2012
I hadn't really realized how very immature Paul was until this moment!

Tobias should have stood his ground here, but he should have told Paul what was pissing him off too, and those two things seem connected.
Nique13 chapter 20 . 4/1/2012
I'm actually enjoying this story. It just seems like Paul is...is...

...he's kind of annoying. BUT, it somehow fits him.

Tobias is shy? Impassive? Did something happen to him?

I am kind of confused, it is like there is hardly any big events or a deeper plot?

- I really don't know how to explain it. I have everything in my head, but it doesn't sound right once I write (type) it or say it.
133 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »