Reviews for Tenderhearted
GreenGrass1 chapter 16 . 3/6/2012
Weirdly enough I like Tobias. He is just who he is. Desiray is whom I am not quite sure about. Maybe because we still don't know much about her? Anyway, I do like how you detailed Peter's inner working. He is a very likeable character.
Faerydae chapter 16 . 3/6/2012
Nice chapter but I still hate Tobias haha. I have to admit I made a girly awwwwww when he told Paul he wanted him around, that was cute :)
Astir-Lewis chapter 15 . 3/4/2012
T0BIAS FRAHOASGHE90IAPLSGKAJSFOHIW! See how mad I am, I had a NUMBER IN THERE! Anyway...Tobias rubs my soul...I'm not sure how I feel. I just...ugh...stupid Tobias. Anyway, still a good chapter.
Faerydae chapter 15 . 3/4/2012
Erm wowzers. So Tobias is asexual? Gah i'm starting to hate him now lol.
Honunjama chapter 15 . 3/4/2012
Very well written scene. I feel bad for Paul though.
GreenGrass1 chapter 15 . 3/3/2012
That was a surprise twist. Didn't see that coming. I suppose I should, considering how Tobias doesn't seem to be interested in dating. And good job on the smex scene - smex scene is hard to do.
Pennies-In-My-Pocket chapter 15 . 3/3/2012
Aww. So Tobias is Asexual? That was unexpected. Or is it something else...?
Nique13 chapter 15 . 3/3/2012
So he's asexual?
ImmanenceEnsured chapter 15 . 3/3/2012
Wow, this didn't make me happy. At all. And what's with Tobias suddenly showing feelings? Humpf.
plumblossom chapter 15 . 3/3/2012
I kind of thought it was something much worse than this. But I feel that there's something worse anyway: because if he really doesn't find anything or anybody attractive, _how come he's so experienced and knowledgeable?_
Faerydae chapter 14 . 3/1/2012
haha yay for the Skyrim reference.
PalindromeIsntOne chapter 14 . 3/1/2012
Just a thought - maybe add a single sentence something like 'And so the following day...' in your first paragraph as it might make it easier to follow the scene transition. I almost worried that I'd accidentally skipped a chapter.

Instantly loving Keaton, must say. He looks on the outset even nicer than Tobias. I know much about Tobias is hanging on the following chapters though, so I'll hold off my preferences for now.
GreenGrass1 chapter 14 . 3/1/2012
I just read through your fourteen chapters. Love Paul - he is sweet and funny. While Tobias is like, "Meh." But I kinda love their dynamic. I guess I am a sucker for opposite characters thrown together, kind of things. Looking forward to see where this story is going.
Honunjama chapter 14 . 3/1/2012
Whoa, these are a very different bunch of friends! They seem far more relaxed and fun and I can't help thinking why wasn't Paul friends with them before, esp. if he slots right in with them so easily?

Also, was I right about the self-esteem thing? He's now pulling hot guys from thin air!

It reminds me of a line from a comedy I was watching last night '...maybe (s)he's the perfect combination of low self-esteem and beauty' :p

I like Desiray :)

And the last line made me laugh!

Suki .
diwu6398 chapter 14 . 3/1/2012
Hm...

1. Mistake: "You guys are a hilarious..."

2. A bit dumpy with the information. I say that in the nicest possible way.

3. Let's hope your bungee jumper doesn't fail.
133 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »