Reviews for Tenderhearted
Honunjama chapter 15 . 3/4/2012
Very well written scene. I feel bad for Paul though.
GreenGrass1 chapter 15 . 3/3/2012
That was a surprise twist. Didn't see that coming. I suppose I should, considering how Tobias doesn't seem to be interested in dating. And good job on the smex scene - smex scene is hard to do.
Pennies-In-My-Pocket chapter 15 . 3/3/2012
Aww. So Tobias is Asexual? That was unexpected. Or is it something else...?
Nique13 chapter 15 . 3/3/2012
So he's asexual?
ImmanenceEnsured chapter 15 . 3/3/2012
Wow, this didn't make me happy. At all. And what's with Tobias suddenly showing feelings? Humpf.
plumblossom chapter 15 . 3/3/2012
I kind of thought it was something much worse than this. But I feel that there's something worse anyway: because if he really doesn't find anything or anybody attractive, _how come he's so experienced and knowledgeable?_
Faerydae chapter 14 . 3/1/2012
haha yay for the Skyrim reference.
PalindromeIsntOne chapter 14 . 3/1/2012
Just a thought - maybe add a single sentence something like 'And so the following day...' in your first paragraph as it might make it easier to follow the scene transition. I almost worried that I'd accidentally skipped a chapter.

Instantly loving Keaton, must say. He looks on the outset even nicer than Tobias. I know much about Tobias is hanging on the following chapters though, so I'll hold off my preferences for now.
GreenGrass1 chapter 14 . 3/1/2012
I just read through your fourteen chapters. Love Paul - he is sweet and funny. While Tobias is like, "Meh." But I kinda love their dynamic. I guess I am a sucker for opposite characters thrown together, kind of things. Looking forward to see where this story is going.
Honunjama chapter 14 . 3/1/2012
Whoa, these are a very different bunch of friends! They seem far more relaxed and fun and I can't help thinking why wasn't Paul friends with them before, esp. if he slots right in with them so easily?

Also, was I right about the self-esteem thing? He's now pulling hot guys from thin air!

It reminds me of a line from a comedy I was watching last night '...maybe (s)he's the perfect combination of low self-esteem and beauty' :p

I like Desiray :)

And the last line made me laugh!

Suki .
diwu6398 chapter 14 . 3/1/2012
Hm...

1. Mistake: "You guys are a hilarious..."

2. A bit dumpy with the information. I say that in the nicest possible way.

3. Let's hope your bungee jumper doesn't fail.
diwu6398 chapter 13 . 2/27/2012
Thank you for the interesting analysis of Aladdin. That might sound sarcastic, but I really mean it.

Um... yes. I'm happy with Tobias right now, but I have a feeling I won't be for long. But for now, yay! And I noticed that you said 15$ is ridiculous. Why? 15 in Canadian is about 15 in American dollars. That seems a reasonable amount to pay for dinner... I realize that it is for just one person, but it IS a buffet at a foreign style restaurant...

Again, another well written chapter. Did you "learn" to write from anyone/anything, or did you teach yourself your own style?
ImmanenceEnsured chapter 13 . 2/26/2012
I'm starting to not-like Paul's friends. Don't know what you're aiming for, plain stupid or mean stupid? Either way they're stupid. It's a good thing Paul doesn't just accept it.

Tobias is still being his obnoxious self also, I'm really looking forward to getting to know why. Poor Paul's just gonna have to deal with it for a bit longer.

This story's getting better, and I really like the short chapters, reads really smoothly:)
Faerydae chapter 13 . 2/26/2012
Gah sorry about the late review was out of town. Three words- Oh my god lol. Gah can Tobias show a little bit of emotion geesh. Update soon :)
PalindromeIsntOne chapter 13 . 2/25/2012
I think this has already been mentioned but your review of 'Home Trained For You' got mixed in at the beginning of the chapter.

On another note, really enjoying the slow devepment of Tobias. Still holding out for yet more character exploration. Paul's fantasy was intruiging - I look forward to see how he progresses with Tobias now as admittedly despite your warning the end scene wasn't quite what I expected. His parting kiss seemed more happy-excited than sexual-excited (though that might just be me).
129 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »