Reviews for Tenderhearted
Nique13 chapter 13 . 2/25/2012
I don't think the beginning belongs to this story.

It seems like Paul is subtly forcing Tobias to date him in order to be his friend.

I never thought of Aladdin that way! Hahaha! I don't think I'll ever look at it the same way.
Honunjama chapter 13 . 2/24/2012
I don't think the first four paragraphs belong in this story...

Interesting baseball fantasy...it definitely shows another side to Paul and how he sees himself in their 'relationship'.
Honunjama chapter 12 . 2/23/2012
You know, I think every chapter I read of this gets better and better

I love the "soft sigh of cars" and the questions Paul's friends asked- "If you were a flower what kind of flower would you be?" ahaha.

I stick by what I said about Paul last time- he needs to realise:p

I look forward to more.

Faerydae chapter 12 . 2/22/2012
Great, now you have me thinking something is wrong with Tobias... Would kinda make sense I guess. Gah.
Nebulad chapter 12 . 2/22/2012
Those... people... make me crazy with anger "
diwu6398 chapter 12 . 2/22/2012
Poor, poor Paul. I WOULD like to know what is up with Tobias. He'd better have a reason to be a jerkface to poor Paul.

Btw , I love your unique metaphors at the end of each a/n.
Bananafishh chapter 10 . 2/21/2012
At this point and from what I can deduce from his comments and reactions, it just seems like he knows that if he wasn't willing to be his boyfriend he'd lose his friendship and so is willing to pretend to be as such by name just to keep that friendship. And from the way othe people react to him he has no other friends which is why it's so important to him especially considering the life he used to have on high school. Can't wait to see what else happens in the future.
Astir-Lewis chapter 11 . 2/21/2012
Tobias should learn to get a life! Seriously, Paul's so sweet and Tobias is all "...meh". There better be a good reason that he's like this, Heartbreak. Anyway, keep up the good work, I'm pretty sure that this will get "way doomier" (You see what I did there :3) and I'm looking forward to that.
Honunjama chapter 11 . 2/21/2012
I feel bad for Paul, I don't think Tobias is interested at all (and I'm sure that's your intention for me to think that) and the poor boy just needs some self confidence to realise he *can* actually do better for himself than someone who brushes him off and doesn't engage (even if he did kiss him back). Not that I don't like Tobias, I am interested in why he's so cold and unreachable, and I worry that he's going to be like that when Paul introduces him to his friends and that will be awful (very readable but awful).

Aw I'm too late to claim the prize...I blame timezones:p

Faerydae chapter 11 . 2/20/2012
Urgh what is up with Tobias, being all cold XD. Tobias having lunch with Paul's friends... that should be interesting haha.
diwu6398 chapter 10 . 2/20/2012
Poor, poor, um, I forget his name, but the main character. Poor him. I just want to scoop him up and cuddle him, since Tobias won't. I read chapter 11 before 10 by accident. I guess I didn't see the notification in my inbox earlier, whatever.
diwu6398 chapter 11 . 2/20/2012
I want to claim your prize! One second and I'll review this chapter in a PM.
Pennies-In-My-Pocket chapter 10 . 2/19/2012
Wow. I really enjoyed reading the first 10 chapters of your story. Tobias seems to have an alterior-motive to me for some reason... Angela seems as if she's gonna end up turning on Paul because of Sandra and Monique. I don't very much like those two but they're okay. You're a great writer and I hope you update soon. I love the story so far. Keep up the Awesome writing!
Honunjama chapter 10 . 2/18/2012
I think this is the best chapter so far

I felt really down with Paul when Tobias treated him so indifferently, and then he's back to being all mysterious again at the end.

It makes me think Tobias is really out of whack with how to 'be' socially and how to act normally- maybe because of something that's happened to him?

Also, I like having absolutely no idea what Tobias is thinking- because it makes me 'want' to know.

Your description of Monique being 'good at keeping her arms and legs in the vehicle at all times' made me laugh. Very good!

Suki .

ps. what is wrong with jazz? I love jazz!
plumblossom chapter 10 . 2/17/2012
What I'm thinking: Tobias's previous experiences have left him reluctant to do anything sexual, and he's got the idea that since our guy is willing to give him space and go along with whatever he does, he can be a place-keeper for a boyfriend and allow Tobias to not really get into it any more than he wants to. What else I'm thinking: he's going to keep on confusing our guy, who is going to have a really hard time doing whatever it is that Tobias wants him to do.

It's like the Lorne and Robert piece of that story, only from the other side.
129 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »