Reviews for Tenderhearted
diwu6398 chapter 13 . 2/27/2012
Thank you for the interesting analysis of Aladdin. That might sound sarcastic, but I really mean it.

Um... yes. I'm happy with Tobias right now, but I have a feeling I won't be for long. But for now, yay! And I noticed that you said 15$ is ridiculous. Why? 15 in Canadian is about 15 in American dollars. That seems a reasonable amount to pay for dinner... I realize that it is for just one person, but it IS a buffet at a foreign style restaurant...

Again, another well written chapter. Did you "learn" to write from anyone/anything, or did you teach yourself your own style?
ImmanenceEnsured chapter 13 . 2/26/2012
I'm starting to not-like Paul's friends. Don't know what you're aiming for, plain stupid or mean stupid? Either way they're stupid. It's a good thing Paul doesn't just accept it.

Tobias is still being his obnoxious self also, I'm really looking forward to getting to know why. Poor Paul's just gonna have to deal with it for a bit longer.

This story's getting better, and I really like the short chapters, reads really smoothly:)
Faerydae chapter 13 . 2/26/2012
Gah sorry about the late review was out of town. Three words- Oh my god lol. Gah can Tobias show a little bit of emotion geesh. Update soon :)
PalindromeIsntOne chapter 13 . 2/25/2012
I think this has already been mentioned but your review of 'Home Trained For You' got mixed in at the beginning of the chapter.

On another note, really enjoying the slow devepment of Tobias. Still holding out for yet more character exploration. Paul's fantasy was intruiging - I look forward to see how he progresses with Tobias now as admittedly despite your warning the end scene wasn't quite what I expected. His parting kiss seemed more happy-excited than sexual-excited (though that might just be me).
Nique13 chapter 13 . 2/25/2012
I don't think the beginning belongs to this story.

It seems like Paul is subtly forcing Tobias to date him in order to be his friend.

I never thought of Aladdin that way! Hahaha! I don't think I'll ever look at it the same way.
Honunjama chapter 13 . 2/24/2012
I don't think the first four paragraphs belong in this story...

Interesting baseball fantasy...it definitely shows another side to Paul and how he sees himself in their 'relationship'.
Honunjama chapter 12 . 2/23/2012
You know, I think every chapter I read of this gets better and better

I love the "soft sigh of cars" and the questions Paul's friends asked- "If you were a flower what kind of flower would you be?" ahaha.

I stick by what I said about Paul last time- he needs to realise:p

I look forward to more.

Suki .
Faerydae chapter 12 . 2/22/2012
Great, now you have me thinking something is wrong with Tobias... Would kinda make sense I guess. Gah.
Nebulad chapter 12 . 2/22/2012
Those... people... make me crazy with anger "
diwu6398 chapter 12 . 2/22/2012
Poor, poor Paul. I WOULD like to know what is up with Tobias. He'd better have a reason to be a jerkface to poor Paul.

Btw , I love your unique metaphors at the end of each a/n.
Bananafishh chapter 10 . 2/21/2012
At this point and from what I can deduce from his comments and reactions, it just seems like he knows that if he wasn't willing to be his boyfriend he'd lose his friendship and so is willing to pretend to be as such by name just to keep that friendship. And from the way othe people react to him he has no other friends which is why it's so important to him especially considering the life he used to have on high school. Can't wait to see what else happens in the future.
Astir-Lewis chapter 11 . 2/21/2012
Tobias should learn to get a life! Seriously, Paul's so sweet and Tobias is all "...meh". There better be a good reason that he's like this, Heartbreak. Anyway, keep up the good work, I'm pretty sure that this will get "way doomier" (You see what I did there :3) and I'm looking forward to that.
Honunjama chapter 11 . 2/21/2012
I feel bad for Paul, I don't think Tobias is interested at all (and I'm sure that's your intention for me to think that) and the poor boy just needs some self confidence to realise he *can* actually do better for himself than someone who brushes him off and doesn't engage (even if he did kiss him back). Not that I don't like Tobias, I am interested in why he's so cold and unreachable, and I worry that he's going to be like that when Paul introduces him to his friends and that will be awful (very readable but awful).

Aw I'm too late to claim the prize...I blame timezones:p

Suki .
Faerydae chapter 11 . 2/20/2012
Urgh what is up with Tobias, being all cold XD. Tobias having lunch with Paul's friends... that should be interesting haha.
diwu6398 chapter 10 . 2/20/2012
Poor, poor, um, I forget his name, but the main character. Poor him. I just want to scoop him up and cuddle him, since Tobias won't. I read chapter 11 before 10 by accident. I guess I didn't see the notification in my inbox earlier, whatever.
133 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »