Reviews for Tenderhearted
diwu6398 chapter 11 . 2/20/2012
I want to claim your prize! One second and I'll review this chapter in a PM.
Pennies-In-My-Pocket chapter 10 . 2/19/2012
Wow. I really enjoyed reading the first 10 chapters of your story. Tobias seems to have an alterior-motive to me for some reason... Angela seems as if she's gonna end up turning on Paul because of Sandra and Monique. I don't very much like those two but they're okay. You're a great writer and I hope you update soon. I love the story so far. Keep up the Awesome writing!
Honunjama chapter 10 . 2/18/2012
I think this is the best chapter so far

I felt really down with Paul when Tobias treated him so indifferently, and then he's back to being all mysterious again at the end.

It makes me think Tobias is really out of whack with how to 'be' socially and how to act normally- maybe because of something that's happened to him?

Also, I like having absolutely no idea what Tobias is thinking- because it makes me 'want' to know.

Your description of Monique being 'good at keeping her arms and legs in the vehicle at all times' made me laugh. Very good!

Suki .

ps. what is wrong with jazz? I love jazz!
plumblossom chapter 10 . 2/17/2012
What I'm thinking: Tobias's previous experiences have left him reluctant to do anything sexual, and he's got the idea that since our guy is willing to give him space and go along with whatever he does, he can be a place-keeper for a boyfriend and allow Tobias to not really get into it any more than he wants to. What else I'm thinking: he's going to keep on confusing our guy, who is going to have a really hard time doing whatever it is that Tobias wants him to do.

It's like the Lorne and Robert piece of that story, only from the other side.
Kat Smart chapter 9 . 2/15/2012
Oh my gosh I just feel horrible! You always review my stories and I've never read yours until now! This one is so exciting! I'm sooo intrigued! Of course, I was pretty sure that your writing would be fantastic, based on the excellent critique you always give me. I'm very excited to learn what's in store for Paul & Tobias. Tobias is great. The silent (shy?) impassive types really intrigue me and they're almost kind of... sexy. Haha. Love it!
ImmanenceEnsured chapter 9 . 2/15/2012
Sweet sweet love!
Honunjama chapter 9 . 2/14/2012
You know, I really like seeing Paul gaining confidence with Tobias when he tells Tobias to look at him. It shows a different aspect of his peronality shining through.

I'm interested in what new direction you're going to take this

Faerydae chapter 9 . 2/13/2012
Finally geesh lol. Been waiting for an update since the last chapter haha. Stop ending chapters on cliffhangers :p Oh and update soon.
ImmanenceEnsured chapter 8 . 2/11/2012
Paul is a bit creepy in a nice way. The way he sort of stalks Tobias in- and outside his head and doesn't give up, even when treated like trash. (what’s Tobias' problem anyways?) Also Paul’s trail of thoughts really amuses me. He thinks about random things in a simple, cute way.

I love the ‘Religion of China’ class. Didn’t know such a thing even existed. ‘Are you drinking the tea or is the tea drinking you’ made me smile:)

The detail of the two extra girls is nice too. Monique’s a real bitch, which I like, it makes her interesting. Only the main girlfriend talks too much and seems to lack a decent personality, but maybe that's just me.

However, I’m frustrated that you skip so many personal parts between Paul and Tobias! You say: ‘They hung out and kept on hanging out’ but you don't write about the actual hanging out! I only warmed up to Tobias in chapter 6 because of that.

But then! Paul insults him! I was so shocked! How could he say something like: ‘You think you’re so great’ Aw Paul, how bitchy! Luckily Tobias came back. I suspect he needs Paul a lot more than Paul thinks he does. And that's sweet. This story seems to get more interesting with every chapter:) Keep it up!
ImmanenceEnsured chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
I knew I'd heard the butterfly story before! At the very beginning of the episode, for all the anime fans out there

kuroshitsuji-episode-20
Honunjama chapter 8 . 2/11/2012
Yep, there's still a lot of mystery there with Tobias

I liked Paul's frustration with Sandra too.

Suki .

(Oh, and I probably have a comment about Nayslayre's but I need to think on it)
Faerydae chapter 8 . 2/10/2012
AWWWWWWWWWW YAY! Lol. Tobias is so adorable.
Astir-Lewis chapter 8 . 2/10/2012
Hurry, hurry, hurry! I found this story and was like "Ohmygosh!" I love it! There were a few homophone errors (but less then me so I'll shut my face) but outside of that all smiles, keep it up
Faerydae chapter 7 . 2/8/2012
You horrible person you! Lol. Aww poor Paul :(
Honunjama chapter 7 . 2/8/2012
Aw, I really felt for Paul! You handled that well!

It was such a bad idea for him to ask Tobias out so abruptly- I didn't want him to do it- and now he's shut himself down, it's kinda painful (in a good way).

I don't mind short chapters at all, I think sometimes it's gotta work that way

Suki