Reviews for Mind
deleteddd chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
Hey there-
Your story has a nice beginning. The character has a normal family, so it makes her easier to identify with...so if you are planning to make this a supernatural story, this is a good move, as it is easier to shock people that way.
Honestly, I just got time to read Chapter 1- but I will complete your story when I'm completely free.
Thanks for your support to Inhuman Paradise, I'm glad you like it.
Love,
-A
RiaReborn chapter 2 . 5/31/2012
o hai there! :)

i've got some spare time so I thought I'd review your latest chapter! and wow this was an interesting one.

first of all, what's the deal with A. Lee? seriously, she's so rude! haha i'm sensing she's gonna be super duper important to this story. and i wonder what her name is. so so so mysterious!

I also have a feeling Amy is gonna start crushing on that blond senior ;)

Oh and that guy at the end! He must be the dude from that spirit hallway right? Why's he so cranky! Geeez.

Anyway great chapter! Can't wait for the next one
RiaReborn chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
Heeeeey Domo!

This is an amazing first chapter of your story! It's very intriguing and well written. There were a few lines however where you mentioned someone called Rick (I think you said Rick's apartment or something) but I thought her uncle was called Phil...or is Rick another character that I totally skimmed over? But apart from that, this is a really good story.

I'm so curious now. What is this necklace? Does Amy have some freaky supernatural powers? And what's the deal with the Asian girl from the food court?

I can't wait for the next chapter!