Reviews for Less Than Three
dreeming chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
Hahahah this was so freaking cute! X3
ffh chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
I MISS YOU ! you and your crazy, adorable one-shots ! i'm really hoping your imagination kicks in soon :D
Mad for Figs chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
Oh goodness, I'm so happy that you're still writing! I left for some time and so many people had disappeared. It makes me ecstatic that this is from 2012! Not only that, but this is so nerd-tastic, it seriously makes my day. I love it :P Now, I'm going to go spam all your other recent stories with reviews as well. Keep up the great work!
SunshineRay chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
LOL I absolutely LOVED IT! The main character was simply adorable and together with NURSE they were cuteness itself. Laughing throughout, thoroughly entertained, love, love, loved it! :D
Guest chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
omygod i like the ending :D lol
Carmel March chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
So cute. Loved it to pieces!
coloring chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
Ahhh this Made me smile a whooole lot. And thanks for that. What a sweet story! :)
Too Much Info chapter 1 . 2/26/2012

The ending was PERFECT.

The role-playing game twist thing was so so so creative.

Great work :)
clouds-in-a-jar chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
THAT WAS SO CUTE :DDD Really, that was the most adorable thing. Nerdy romance is so wonderful~

The bit at the end where he told her he had caught her pecking him before made me chuckle with girlish excitement. :3

Oh and I love the title!
theKnobblyKneedWriter chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
So so damn adorable :)
Ngoc1231 chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
This was so cute! And I love the last line. It was funny that he did catch that. Although I find it slightly creepy that they actually had feelings for each other, but then again I'm not a big fan of online dating. So to each their own. Although I will admit, I did have a crush on a guy who I played games with, granted it was at least 4 years ago. And then I abandon that game cus I felt like it was just taking up too much time and me being dependent on the guy was slightly creepy.

Love the story!

Spontaneous Juju chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
Awwww. :D It's so adorable and... just freakin' adorable, really. Makes me smile, even in the throes of agonized procrastination. :) Oh, and what is this Less Than Three business? Obviously I'm not keeping up with Kristina and Haley G Hoover as I ought. (Hm. That sounded a bit more stalkerish than I was intending, didn't it?)

So I apologize for the lack of substance in this review, but there you have it. :) Smiles all the way! Congrats on another lovely one shot. :D

-Spontaneous Juju
Ceri Anne chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
This was so cute! I loved that he'd seen her making the avatars kiss - made me giggle.
Preposterous chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
Awww! This story is like bunnies on crack. So cute!

I love ALL your oneshots.
ChocoResha chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
Oh my gosh this is just so super cute :3 Thank you for sharing this with us! Gave me butterflies reading this xD