Reviews for Less Than Three
dreeming chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
Hahahah this was so freaking cute! X3
ffh chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
I MISS YOU ! you and your crazy, adorable one-shots ! i'm really hoping your imagination kicks in soon :D
Mad for Figs chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
Oh goodness, I'm so happy that you're still writing! I left for some time and so many people had disappeared. It makes me ecstatic that this is from 2012! Not only that, but this is so nerd-tastic, it seriously makes my day. I love it :P Now, I'm going to go spam all your other recent stories with reviews as well. Keep up the great work!
SunshineRay chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
LOL I absolutely LOVED IT! The main character was simply adorable and together with NURSE they were cuteness itself. Laughing throughout, thoroughly entertained, love, love, loved it! :D
Guest chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
omygod i like the ending :D lol
Carmel March chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
So cute. Loved it to pieces!
coloring chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
Ahhh this Made me smile a whooole lot. And thanks for that. What a sweet story! :)
Too Much Info chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
OMG OMG OMG.

I LOVED THIS.

The ending was PERFECT.

The role-playing game twist thing was so so so creative.

Great work :)
clouds-in-a-jar chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
THAT WAS SO CUTE :DDD Really, that was the most adorable thing. Nerdy romance is so wonderful

The bit at the end where he told her he had caught her pecking him before made me chuckle with girlish excitement. :3

Oh and I love the title!
theKnobblyKneedWriter chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
So so damn adorable :)
Ngoc1231 chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
This was so cute! And I love the last line. It was funny that he did catch that. Although I find it slightly creepy that they actually had feelings for each other, but then again I'm not a big fan of online dating. So to each their own. Although I will admit, I did have a crush on a guy who I played games with, granted it was at least 4 years ago. And then I abandon that game cus I felt like it was just taking up too much time and me being dependent on the guy was slightly creepy.

Love the story!

*Ngoc1231*
Spontaneous Juju chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
Awwww. :D It's so adorable and... just freakin' adorable, really. Makes me smile, even in the throes of agonized procrastination. :) Oh, and what is this Less Than Three business? Obviously I'm not keeping up with Kristina and Haley G Hoover as I ought. (Hm. That sounded a bit more stalkerish than I was intending, didn't it?)

So I apologize for the lack of substance in this review, but there you have it. :) Smiles all the way! Congrats on another lovely one shot. :D

-Spontaneous Juju
Ceri Anne chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
This was so cute! I loved that he'd seen her making the avatars kiss - made me giggle.
Preposterous chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
Awww! This story is like bunnies on crack. So cute!

I love ALL your oneshots.
ChocoResha chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
Oh my gosh this is just so super cute :3 Thank you for sharing this with us! Gave me butterflies reading this xD