Reviews for Less Than Three
softrequiem chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
oh my goodness this is too sweet! love it :)
xoxluurve chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
Oh my God, LMAO I SWEAR YOU MAKE THE MOST EMBARRASSING MOMENTS IN LIFE BETWEEN YOUR CHARACTERS. It literally makes me so mortified that I laugh, moan, and cringe for them. In this case, it'd be for Charlotte. I've been to an Anime convention, so I know how the atmosphere feels, and you've managed to capture the complete... WEIRDNESS of it all. I mean, it's not even the bad weird, it's just the place where people express what they like without the pressure of everyone else who aren't in that kind of thing, you know? It's just when someone like me steps into that kind of thing without the deep love that these people seem to have, well, I definitely feel like the one out of place. And Charlotte, I feel, is so much more unbound and enthusiastic than Macon (I believe... was his name...) SHE IS SO EMBARRASSING, LMAO I CANNOT GET OVER IT. How old is she? How old is HE? To be honest I was a bit iffy in the beginning. The whole internet and meetings strangers always put me on edge, just because it's so easy to fake who you are online and people can just eat it up because they're not there in person to get that VIBE from someone, or to watch the way they interact, and for all she knew, he could be an old creepy man with a fetish for young girls with overactive imaginations.

I'm glad he wasn't though. Wee.

I especially liked his confession line!

"I know we're best friends but I don't know if you've noticed...from all my flirting, all your blushing...we also kind of have the hots for each other. I'd really, really like to go out with you, waited to ask you in person, stupid effing internet nearly didn't pull through on time for me to ask you to this and - and now I am so are you okay with this?"

Uaugh. I think I died a little. HE IS SO CUTE. WHY.

Okay. I'm glad I decided to check your profile out. Perfect way to procrastinate is to read your one shots :D ... Back to reality.

(Until the next embarrassing moment where I writhe for your characters!)
x.betweenthelines chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
I'm always weary of stories with internet romance but this is so cute, I love it! The end made me smile :)
apples ate my chocolate bar chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
OH I LOVE THEM, LOVE! I can't even talk to you right now about how much I love them. FREAKING AMAZING! Ahhhhh this is just so god and sweet and happy making it is making me just as happy and the Liam shirts and tfios audio book arriving, no joke and you know how the things make me happy so yeah. It kind of make me sad that I have been missing this for the time you were doing other things like now reading this made me realise how much I was missing out on.
SwimmingThroughExistance chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
i liked it. a lot:D
Inkpress00 chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
Too. Cute. I, as a Mabinogian (a Korean based MMORPG), only wish this could happen to me. :(

Anyways, I reeeeeeeally like this one. .

Hugs,