Reviews for Because of Karen
Fierce Ookami chapter 19 . 11/7/2012
this is a really good story i like how its going butthere are alot of mistakes through out it maybe you should consider a beta reaer or something. also it seemed like alot happens in a short time. but its still really good and i like how you are progressing Raiden and Kanade's relationship,an im guessing that Raiden and Avaron were like more than friends or something? well i cant wait for the next chapter and maybe you should try to make a regular schedule if you dont have one yet.
Darklightningstorm chapter 18 . 10/19/2012
Did you get the idea for what happend to her sisters from Angel Beats?
Alyksandra Barqada chapter 18 . 10/9/2012
This is cute. XD *waits for moar*
Javah8ter chapter 15 . 8/27/2012
I don't like the concept of this story...it's too cliche...or idk i just dont like it. SOrry to be so open XP
The Daydreamer of the World chapter 12 . 6/6/2012
I luuv this chapter!
Iceleaf chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
There is nothing wrong with writing things down before you type them.

I prefer to.
Kisho chapter 11 . 6/2/2012
This is very nice! Your conceptualization is so powerful, nya, especially the way you're willing to do something like kill the characters off, nyaa ;;

Your execution, how you actually put the words on paper, could probably use some work, but, that's just a matter of practice, nya! Keep writing and you'll do great x3

(Also, I think I sense a fellow Angel Beats! fan, with the name Kanade and what happened to her sisters v)
The Daydreamer of the World chapter 11 . 6/2/2012
A smile!
The Daydreamer of the World chapter 9 . 5/29/2012
Man that must have been a crazy day. Lol i love how at the end she thinks Great...just what i needed. She is completely calm about it!
The Daydreamer of the World chapter 8 . 5/27/2012
Another amazing chapter!
IcyShiro chapter 8 . 5/27/2012
o3o comment XD jk nice chapter very nice (/ovo)/ yuss!
The Daydreamer of the World chapter 7 . 5/25/2012
I teared up when the sisters died! I feel so bad for Kanade and for the sisers of course since they died.
The Daydreamer of the World chapter 6 . 5/19/2012
A facial expression yay! I luv how Raiden cares about her so much! Awesome chapter! :D
The Daydreamer of the World chapter 5 . 5/16/2012
Once again another amazing chapter!
The Daydreamer of the World chapter 3 . 4/9/2012