Reviews for Creepy (Crepkie Bk1)
The Orange Cow chapter 34 . 9/27/2015
I'm shocked Tristan died, I thought he had main character protection.

Anyway, this was one Creepy story(lul), and I'm looking forward to the next one. Hopefully it will shed light on what exactly is going on.
The Orange Cow chapter 33 . 9/27/2015
...the fuck?

I-

What? Just happened?
The Orange Cow chapter 32 . 9/27/2015
I know that he was pretty pissed at the time, but going out and meeting Kyle 'alone' wasn't exactly the smartest thing to do.

Also, I've said it already, but Max is awfully aware for a figment of a kid's imagination.
The Orange Cow chapter 31 . 9/27/2015
Well, as far as the Max/Shaun thing, I'm torn between whether it's your run of the mill split personality, or something more supernatural. Max seems pretty aware for a delusion, and Tristan's nightmares still haven't really been explained(assuming there's any connection). Then again, I've probably missed other details that would make it more obvious.
The Orange Cow chapter 30 . 9/27/2015
Lots of connections this chapter. Kyle - Rex - Shaun - Connor - Killer

I wonder what's up?
The Orange Cow chapter 29 . 9/27/2015
So, did Joey really not hear Max's side of things? That could be pretty damning.
The Orange Cow chapter 28 . 9/27/2015
I'm wondering how Shaun will see this whole thing when he's older.
The Orange Cow chapter 27 . 9/27/2015
I'm guessing that wasn't just a casual remark?
The Orange Cow chapter 26 . 9/27/2015
That... didn't seem very hygienic.
The Orange Cow chapter 25 . 9/27/2015
Master plan, 100% success rate.
The Orange Cow chapter 24 . 9/27/2015
Hey, at least if she notices the boner she's less likely to think he's into alternative kinds of things.
The Orange Cow chapter 23 . 9/27/2015
Codename Neal, perhaps?
The Orange Cow chapter 22 . 9/22/2015
Reading this is like watching a line of dominoes being set up. Wondering when one will fall and knock the rest down.
The Orange Cow chapter 21 . 9/22/2015
And everything ended happily ever after.
The Orange Cow chapter 20 . 9/22/2015
I hope Tristan has the sense to do something about all those pictures of himself.
65 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »