Reviews for Unwanted Love
spcecse7 chapter 36 . 4/2
OMG I hope u update soon. I'm freakin addicted to this story. I can't wait to see what happens next and what happened to the good Alex. Great job.
Kirihime chapter 35 . 8/28/2013
Wow. Wow. Sort of speechless. Just amazing. What was that. Gold eyes now. Is he more demon now? Wow.
Kirihime chapter 34 . 8/1/2013
So Alex wanted to open the door to the end. Very interesting. Poor Kazi feels empty without Alley too cute. Can't wait for the next chapter.
LiveLoveRead95 chapter 32 . 12/23/2012
Hey i really like how the story is going. I'm g;ad we found out about Alex's parents, but i wish Alex stopped being afraid all the time with Kazumi, I want to see some progress between them. Anyway can't wait for the next chapter :3
Kirihime chapter 32 . 12/21/2012
Omg i so knew it! Alex is half angel half demon. So are his parents like together or was that a one time thing because I honestly can't think of him as a pet like Firo? I can't wait til February! Great job!
Kirihime chapter 31 . 12/10/2012
You and your cliffhangers you're making me cry.
Kirihime chapter 28 . 9/25/2012
WHY! Cliff-hangers make me sad. Well more like crazy because then i keep trying to imagined what happened next, but i should just be happy you updated with school going on and all.
Kirihime chapter 27 . 9/14/2012
I HATE YOU TOMMY STOP PLEASURING ALEX!. Okay that was sort of a weird statement. WOW if that pic is Kazumi he is freakin HOT! I'm pretty sure i had something to say... oh well good job, but i still want more. Hahahahahaah! Someone had to get that. Right?
Graydarkness chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
Really good, I can't wait to read more.
KairinDenrei chapter 18 . 5/13/2012
I really like your story. Your charakters have something ... hm ... real I guess. I mean, you can kind of feel with them. How they are scared or confused and everything. Also I really loved the last chapter. The scene were Alex is touching Kazumi all over is just so sensual, without being overly sexual. It does shimmer through, that Kazumi is probably pretty aroused, but I don't think he even realises that himself.

Anyway you stated that you would continue writing in third person ... maybe you can share why? Because in my opinion I think the story will lose its closeness, if you so want. To me third person is always somewhat distant, and I like being close (in their head even) to the charas. But in the end it is up to you as the author. Just thought I would share my opinion ... I'm looking forward to the next chapter regardless of third or first person...
Averick chapter 2 . 2/1/2012
I love it! I love Alex ;)

So...but I'm a little confused. he called the demon guy in the first chapter Kazumi. How'd he know his name?

And then now, the guy doing this to him, he's calling him Kazumi. So is it the same person? Hmmmm O.o

lol but either way, I love it! Upload more soon ;)