Reviews for Unwanted Love
SoulsandSwords chapter 9 . 10/18
Kazumi's getting pretty possessive already. 0.o He probably confuses possessive with protective... I'm feeling kind of scared for Alex and wondering how he's gonna worm his way out of this.

The playfulness is starting to seep away and is being replaced with an intense, almost eerie feel... I'm anxious to see how it'll go downhill from here.
SoulsandSwords chapter 8 . 10/18
I wanna have a video game party with some demon friends! D: sounds like so much fun.

And poor Kazumi couldn't have made Alex feel more uncomfortable, huh? I really want them to form a close friendship before anything else blossoms. In a relationship, a friendship is the most important thing... unless one is obsessive of the other 0.o
SoulsandSwords chapter 7 . 10/18
The conversation at the beginning reminds me of what my friend and I do when we're starving and wanna go eat. But then we end up staying home and making our own food in sadness. Haha. Needless to say, the interactions are real and funny.

This is starting to feel like a bit of a sit-com, that is until we see that Kazumi rediscovers Alex. Not a coincidence, I'm sure. ;) See what food does? It brings people closer!
SoulsandSwords chapter 6 . 10/18
I can only assume this is how a group of boys behave when sunglasses shopping. Heh, I guess this is another light-hearted chapter to accomodate for the torturous opening we all endured. xD

I can see the characters aren't quite as effected (or acting uneffected) as it would seem. It's only normal to try and cover up any scars from trauma. Sorry I don't have much else to say about this chapter, but I'm going ahead to the next!
SoulsandSwords chapter 5 . 10/17
Is it bad that I kind of chuckled through this chapter and found it to be light-hearted? xD It is a nice breath of relief to take after the intense four chapters before. If you don't throw in something to laugh at every so often, then they'll laugh at the entire story, someone once said.

I want to know the origin of the nickname F3... mainly because I'm confused by it. I love that demons, creatures far superior to that of humans, quarrel like bickering old people. Is it weird I'm imaging Kazumi chasing F1 around with a cane, but both are walking so slow? I'm ADD and weird, okay?

Sorry I ramble, but this chapter definitely made me smile. _ And the end, perfect! "F1..." "Yes?" "Get off!" Such a 'Drake & Josh' moment.
SoulsandSwords chapter 4 . 10/17
Now this is getting to the 'possessive lover' striek. 0.o Alex, Haul your ass out of there! Now the title makes even MORE sense... And the motiff of Love will be the end of you... *shivers*

Let me be honest and say yaoi and yuri aren't exactly my interests, but this is such a great story that it doesn't even matter to me. I love the idea of a hostage-type love (for a story, not real life. xD)

I feel so bad for Alex... he really needs a hug (or not, considering what just happened to him). I wonder how he's going to cope with the trauma, considering all too much happened all too quickly.
SoulsandSwords chapter 3 . 10/17
One thing I want to go ahead and say grammar wise is make sure you put a space between the ellipses (...) and the world that comes after.

Well... I don't know if that 'fight over Alex' was heroic or just made the situation worse. Kazumi, though, he does seem courageous and ready to jump in to protect someone innocent. Doing what's right, now THAT'S admirable.

I like that you don't use large paragraphs and make it intimidating to read. This chapter being a prime example. The numbers and sectors confused me a bit; probably me not seeing it when I go back and read, or just me being a dummy ;P

Onto chapter 4! It's too intense to stop now!
SoulsandSwords chapter 2 . 10/17
I'm grateful I read your PSA at the beginning . You went into harsh detail, but not to the point of sickening graphicness... (Girl with the Dragon Tattoo being the example of graphic...)

Ugh, I'm shivering, to be honest. And I'm only saying this so I can praise you on capturing the horror of sexual assault, that I'm a victim of it myself. I should say, my experience was nothing like this horrid gang rape Alex endured... by his own friends.

The worst part I believe though; the betrayal.

I won't lie, the fact that I had a hard time making it through this chapter means that you are incredibly gifted! Not meaning any discomfort, as I'm long past it, but I'm almost envious of how well you described it. _

SoulsandSwords chapter 1 . 10/17
I'm eager to read this story; I've been looking around and having a hard time finding a story that interested me as well as a writing style that didn't seem confusing or intimidating.

Hell had grown boring? Well SOMEONE'S been there for a while. I'd be pretty horrified if I was in hell. This main character, (the demon), is he Kazumi? If so, I like his personality! Eager to escape and bored of his demon life, also knowing he can blend in easily on certain holidays. Reminds me of Ariel, who was sick of her own incredible under water home and sought something new.

I like how we were being pulled to believe he was going to be one way (adventurous and rebellious) but he ended up being quite shy and eager (so far).

Well, that was only chapter one! Guess we'll have to say what's next!

spcecse7 chapter 42 . 8/5/2014
Ooooo can't wait to see what happens next. I got even more excited whe I translated it
spcecse7 chapter 41 . 8/1/2014
Oh I DO hope u update soon. I'm so addicted : D great story so far love it
Kirihime chapter 41 . 5/20/2014
Oh Vincent is his daddy isn't he. Oh And Miranda his mommy. Things just got real. Great chap can't wait for the next. Finally our Alex is back. This is common! What the heck! What causes it? Yay Sid and Mikey are back! Did Mikey just say that because he knew Alex would return? Can't believe Thomas isn't dead. I feel bad for him but t
Kirihime chapter 40 . 5/15/2014
Woah. Woah. What the actually freakin heck! You can't end it like that. OMG Alex is a killer. He's a killer. So Mikey's serious he's gonna have to kill Alex and Alex is so evil he's probably going to try to kill Mikey. Mikey. Mikey is his friend. OMG. I'm dying from the freakin suspense. Update soon pleassssssssssssssse
Kirihime chapter 39 . 5/13/2014
Yeah. What the heck was that!? Seriously! Who is this alternative Alex and why can he show both eye colors or maybe he just receded at the end so the others could take over. Maybe. While he's devious I felt demon Alex killed or tried to because Tommy was trying to have his wicked way with him. So I'm confused as to whether I'm justifying him or convicting him. Meh. Let's get on to the next chapter. I'm dying to know what Kazumi thinks of Alex now. Dying!
Kirihime chapter 38 . 5/2/2014
Whoa bad Alex is freakin awesome. The change is amazing. I love how you made even his scent change. Freakin beautiful.