Reviews for Unwanted Love
spcecse7 chapter 42 . 8/5/2014
Ooooo can't wait to see what happens next. I got even more excited whe I translated it
spcecse7 chapter 41 . 8/1/2014
Oh I DO hope u update soon. I'm so addicted : D great story so far love it
Kirihime chapter 41 . 5/20/2014
Oh Vincent is his daddy isn't he. Oh And Miranda his mommy. Things just got real. Great chap can't wait for the next. Finally our Alex is back. This is common! What the heck! What causes it? Yay Sid and Mikey are back! Did Mikey just say that because he knew Alex would return? Can't believe Thomas isn't dead. I feel bad for him but t
Kirihime chapter 40 . 5/15/2014
Woah. Woah. What the actually freakin heck! You can't end it like that. OMG Alex is a killer. He's a killer. So Mikey's serious he's gonna have to kill Alex and Alex is so evil he's probably going to try to kill Mikey. Mikey. Mikey is his friend. OMG. I'm dying from the freakin suspense. Update soon pleassssssssssssssse
Kirihime chapter 39 . 5/13/2014
Yeah. What the heck was that!? Seriously! Who is this alternative Alex and why can he show both eye colors or maybe he just receded at the end so the others could take over. Maybe. While he's devious I felt demon Alex killed or tried to because Tommy was trying to have his wicked way with him. So I'm confused as to whether I'm justifying him or convicting him. Meh. Let's get on to the next chapter. I'm dying to know what Kazumi thinks of Alex now. Dying!
Kirihime chapter 38 . 5/2/2014
Whoa bad Alex is freakin awesome. The change is amazing. I love how you made even his scent change. Freakin beautiful.
spcecse7 chapter 36 . 4/2/2014
OMG I hope u update soon. I'm freakin addicted to this story. I can't wait to see what happens next and what happened to the good Alex. Great job.
Kirihime chapter 35 . 8/28/2013
Wow. Wow. Sort of speechless. Just amazing. What was that. Gold eyes now. Is he more demon now? Wow.
Kirihime chapter 34 . 8/1/2013
So Alex wanted to open the door to the end. Very interesting. Poor Kazi feels empty without Alley too cute. Can't wait for the next chapter.
LiveLoveRead95 chapter 32 . 12/23/2012
Hey i really like how the story is going. I'm g;ad we found out about Alex's parents, but i wish Alex stopped being afraid all the time with Kazumi, I want to see some progress between them. Anyway can't wait for the next chapter :3
Kirihime chapter 32 . 12/21/2012
Omg i so knew it! Alex is half angel half demon. So are his parents like together or was that a one time thing because I honestly can't think of him as a pet like Firo? I can't wait til February! Great job!
Kirihime chapter 31 . 12/10/2012
You and your cliffhangers you're making me cry.
Kirihime chapter 28 . 9/25/2012
WHY! Cliff-hangers make me sad. Well more like crazy because then i keep trying to imagined what happened next, but i should just be happy you updated with school going on and all.
Kirihime chapter 27 . 9/14/2012
I HATE YOU TOMMY STOP PLEASURING ALEX!. Okay that was sort of a weird statement. WOW if that pic is Kazumi he is freakin HOT! I'm pretty sure i had something to say... oh well good job, but i still want more. Hahahahahaah! Someone had to get that. Right?
Graydarkness chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
Really good, I can't wait to read more.