Reviews for Huntress : Coven Series 2
DevinDasaster chapter 22 . 2/18/2013
Ian sumerholder -levi
,jennifer lawrence,or avril lavigne - phoebe . ,
kellen lutz-richard wpc. . /NE2YOPS0leaw5a_1_ , joss stone- feliciane
thumbs/3a/33/blonde,hairstyles,celebrity,hairstyles,girls,hairstyles,long,curly,hairstyles,,womens,,long,hairstyles,,womens,,womens-3a33a7e843666a3e0150938dcdd4 2474_ , kristen stuart - miranda , elizabeth reaser (aka esme cullen from twilight)- kalene . btw i love your stories!
Kay Avanti chapter 34 . 2/16/2013
Wow I'd buy Hole.

Anyways: Epic story! I like Phoebe and Levi's better, theirs are epicly loving too
Catrissa chapter 34 . 11/14/2012
You like Britt Nicole? I was just listening to her. :) Goodness, I love Richard and Miranda!
Catrissa chapter 31 . 11/14/2012
This is still my favorite story. The romance is perfect :)
kirstie1011 chapter 33 . 10/8/2012
I have to admit i didn;t read your stories in the right order but they were for sure one of the best damn stories i have read in my life :D
PanicAttacker chapter 34 . 6/24/2012
I always imagined Levi as something like Ian. :)
PanicAttacker chapter 23 . 6/24/2012
Oh come on! Why did you have to go and give Fee feelings? I liked her when she was a bitch... I don't know, I always like the villians. I liked Richard when he was an annoying bastard too. :D
PanicAttacker chapter 5 . 6/24/2012
I love her reaction!
lani chapter 26 . 4/18/2012
Could you please check chapter 27 I can't access it
Heather chapter 33 . 3/1/2012
Alright, this will be brief, but I just wanted to say, I came across 'Instinct' last night, and I positively adored it.

Generally, I'm not really one for vampires, but Phoebe was just so... awkward. The way she thought about things, and her reactions and the crazy things she did when assuming she was alone in the room (such as singing and dancing) reminded me so much of my own awkward, random as hell thoughts. A couple times, it felt like I was reading about myself. I started talking to my computer like a crazy lady “Don’t do that! No! You loser. (Cue the evil laughter.) No no no!” Or “I would so do that.” Cue blush.

But not just that… I just liked it. The plot was cute, and exciting, I really liked all of the members of the coven, even when I wanted to punch them. Which was often.

And so now, reading the second book, I’m just as hooked. In a way, Miranda is also relatable because she’s so damn strong, and I wish I could just burst out cursing in the middle of a wedding like that… I mean, come on, who wouldn’t?

I love this so much. I just finished this book. I cant wait to get on the next! :D
Lora chapter 21 . 2/22/2012
Mm-mmm, don't you dare tell that something didn't happen when it most certainly did!
Lora chapter 16 . 2/22/2012
Wait, her eyes are green? I thought the were blue...
Kala chapter 7 . 2/22/2012
This should be a movie:D
Writing In Ink Forever chapter 3 . 2/22/2012
I feel sorry for Alice. I hope she'll be ok. It sounds like a great triolgy and can't wait til you post it!

Now, onto other terms why I am posting this...

They're in the very last Chapter should be Their. It was bugging me... Lol. I'm a spell freak.

-Ink
KML92 chapter 33 . 2/21/2012
oh boy. a nice sassy wolfy girl for Caleb!
124 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »