Reviews for Awkward First Dates
bigXxdreamer chapter 3 . 2/20/2013
Moreeeee!
Nightraven1400 chapter 3 . 11/10/2012
Hi! I'm back again to tell you that this is awesome and I am unreasonably excited about this story. I love it! I can't wait to see how this goes!
nothing.else.is chapter 3 . 6/28/2012
More more more! I started reading One Moment and have taken a short break from it (about 30 chapters in) because I wanted to read about Kenny and Sam for a bit. Their story isn't nearly long enough. PLEASE write more! I am thoroughly enjoying this Kenny. :)
Arthur Graves chapter 3 . 6/6/2012
XD Poor Kenny.
Lapsus Linguae chapter 2 . 3/19/2012
So...a long time ago I discovered Scribbles which I fell in love with and adored right away. I was completely taken by Kendall and Sam, particularly Sam (I have a thing for adorable blondes). Anywaaay, Scribbles lead me to your other awesome story with freaking adorable Sasha but I was still obsessed Sam and Kendall. Like every time they were in the other story I was like YAY it's Sam and Kenny! :) So...I'm so happy this story is here, so freaking happy, you have no idea how happy, blah, blah, blah. So happy I actually reviewed. :)

I just adore your stories, in all honesty. Thank you for being so awesome. I just love your characters and I'm sorry if I'm overusing the words adore and love and yaddy yaddy ya but there's no other way to say it.

Keep up the grand awesome work and I can't wait for more.

Best of writing,

LL
lessychan chapter 2 . 2/21/2012
I'm still in love with desperate Kenny! I just love seeing him get all jittery just because of a little phone call from Sammy. And petty fights between Kenny and Sasha are *priceless*, because they always crack me up. (_)
Nebulad chapter 2 . 2/19/2012
I got all the way to the end before I noticed what Chapter 2 was called xD

I really like this story - I think it might ruin Kenny's reputation as a frightening person though...
prostock69 chapter 2 . 2/19/2012
Ch. 2: I love the scenes when either Sasha and Colby (in "One Moment") or Sasha and Kendall are wrestling while one is on the phone. They totally crack me up! So cute!

Now I'm dying to know what Kendall ends up choosing for his outfit.
prostock69 chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
Ch. 1: This is awesome! I love seeing this side of Kendall. He's a mess! And Sasha comes to the rescue. How freaking adorable!
Witch19 chapter 2 . 2/18/2012
Loved it :) can't wait for next update.
evilbunny707 chapter 2 . 2/18/2012
Haha... this story's cute. :) Update!
A Nameless Traveler chapter 2 . 2/18/2012
Ohhh Kenny how I love you. X3 He's such a spazz. And the banter between Kendall and Sasha! *GASP* It was so cute and funny and amazing.

Just... ASDFGHJKL;! You do such a good job! I'm so jealous!
Shadowing The Heart chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
Yay! Kenny and Sam are one of my favorite couples. This makes me so happy. I really hope you keep updating this and I can not wait for the next chapter.

As for this chapter, I love the idea of Kendall freaking out about what to wear. He always seems so confident in One Moment that its nice to see that even he can get nervous about first dates.

-Shadowing The Heart
Witch19 chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
I really like this chap :3 it's really cute.
lessychan chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
Kendall is *so* adorable! I love seeing the way he freaks out because he's in love! His obsessive-ness is hilarious too...hello there, Mr. I-paid-attention-to-everything-on-that-beautiful-sexy-man's-body. Keep going! I'm really excited to see where this goes!