Reviews for The Special Days
e1nav57 chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
Okay, so the first thing I thought when I saw the date of the first entry was: Man, that must have been really hard to compute. Lol. I really having to count days, so kudos for that.

On to the story! I really LOVE your details. I could actually see the coffee house. You made me crave for coffee. :D And the pair is awesome. I love stories like this! Coffee house observations that turn into romance, I love love. And when she was actually sketching, too? Eep. Adorable.

My only issue, honestly was that I needed more detail from the 236th day. That time they were sketching each other? I was craving for more sparks! lol. And is it just me being slow, but what exactly is 234th day? 234th day from what?

Great story though. This is my first ever fave story in fictionpress! :D
scribhneoir literatka chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
I love reading about characters that have outlooks like Tony's. Everything is good, to them, and each day is a new chance to make it better. They don't have any 'baggage', and consequently, they see everything in a new light. Angry people are just little bumps in the road that can be easily notices every detail, every little bit, and has an imagination colorful enough to fill in the bits he's missing.

No grammar or spelling errors I could see, per usual, and you write third person very well, where you can see the character's personality. Great job!

(btw, I should've subscribed to you a while ago)