Reviews for Loose Ends
GoldenMockingjay chapter 2 . 10/29/2012
This is fantastic! A really interesting topic and a nice take on it. Well done, I love your writing!:)
Speed of Sound chapter 3 . 2/18/2012
Completely unique! Unlike anything I have ever read before. Creative, intriguing, keep writing!
Mylilblackpen chapter 3 . 2/7/2012
That is beautiful. There are no words to describe how much I liked it! I thought it was beautiful and it almost reminds me of Sherlock and Watson - (going by the last episode even though I've not watched it - heard about it though). Brilliant and its definitely my favourite.
Eden Green chapter 3 . 2/7/2012
This is amazing. I enjoyed the story like setting of the poem, and although the flow became stilted at times as you tried to make some of the words rhyme, the poem wasn't too disturbed and it was nicely done.
Eleantris chapter 3 . 2/5/2012
This was amazing, and brilliantly written. In parts, it reminded me weirdly of Sherlock and Watson and their relationship and life. But yeah, this was fantastic!

X :D
BuddingPoet chapter 3 . 2/3/2012
...this is so awesome i cannot even describe the beauty of it!
Meadow Frost chapter 3 . 2/2/2012
I love the end where you say, "But don't tell me he's pretend/You didn't watch him die."

Wonderful! :-D
Meadow Frost chapter 2 . 2/2/2012
Vary vivid and beautiful, You are a brilliant author. The last few lines are sad but I love them.