Reviews for Pieces & Bits
twilightfan21 chapter 3 . 5/29/2012
simple yet sweet, and totally true.
twilightfan21 chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
this makes you think aboutime and how fast it goes, how you want to rewind or stay in a moment forever but you can't and it slips away. very beautiful.
kaihil lover chapter 3 . 3/1/2012
True, lost is also a direction, somewhere you end up quite often. Maybe one reaches lost more often then he does, his destinations in life.

So philosophical. You always wanted to write something philosophical, right? Well, you've nailed it, buddy.
kaihil lover chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
That's exactly how I feel. Since the start of tenht grade we;d all been counting days till school ends, and now that we have 2 days left. I wish we could go back to the start of August. That tomorrow doesn't come, and somehow we get yesterday back instead.

The small amount of words in which you have portrayed such a huge amount of emotions is splendid. KUDOS.
kaihil lover chapter 2 . 3/1/2012
Superficial and obsessive. I'm thinking a creepy drew-ish stalker.

Why as long as you're beautiful? Why not after that? And a person can't belong to someone? And to them alone? Creepy asshole. Though the wordings very poetic.
SiahXSiren chapter 3 . 2/29/2012
Liked the first, didn't understand the second n the last one was interesting :) good job
Punslinger chapter 3 . 2/25/2012
This one gives us something to think about. You have gotten the hang of haiku writing very well.
Punslinger chapter 2 . 2/3/2012
This is another impressive bit of poetry. But you still seem to have trouble with the haiku format. It is supposed to be: First line 5 syllables. Second line 7 syllables. Third line 5 syllables.
Punslinger chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
A very touching thought nicely phrased. But the last word in the second line should be "into" to make 7 syllables.

P.S. I'm glad you liked my haiku "Romance on a Mexican Train" enough to add it to your Favorite Stories list.