Reviews for A Violent Desire
Anon chapter 12 . 7/10/2012
I can understand what you're feeling because, at one point of my life, I had been feeling the same.

Wait- I'm pissing you off, ain't I? That one phrase, 'I understand', used to piss me off too, to no end. Maybe it does it to you, too.

But, I'm better now. No miracle came up, I actually, 'substantially' lost so much more since. But I'm better now, though nothing has really changed, because it happened from the inside.

You don't know me at all, and me- I just have a vague feeling of having caught glimpses of your personality from your writing. Which is not enough, which is nothing in the way of knowing you. But can I still step out- cross the red line, will you hear me out if I ask something of you? If I beg you?
I'm asking you not to end your life. To stop thinking about ending it. To not add another scar to something already ephemeral. Please.
Because one day, you WILL be okay too. Maybe not happy, not secure, not beautiful, not confident, but 100% okay. I'll pray for you :)

Continue fighting
for shame chapter 12 . 6/14/2012
i've been gone for a long time. things have changed a lot. but it's good to know that you're still the same talented artist that i know you to be.

i hope you're doing well.
Rosetta Penn chapter 3 . 2/19/2012
"With insanity's grace" - I love that.
drizzelafterdawn chapter 3 . 2/19/2012
well i myself go through therapy and i can understand your pain. i hope you get what you are looking for and good luck for near future.
Little girl Big world chapter 2 . 2/7/2012
I'm glad you're getting things worked out. Therapy can be tough
Little girl Big world chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
wonderful. love the last two lines