Reviews for Bad Boy, Bad Girl
Daughter of Athena x chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
This was soooo good! I loved it! I think I read it a while ago but I forgot to review so I is doin it now...

This was freakin amazin! :D
DemonicNerd13 chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
"Turned on? Hell, yes."

Now that's a line! This is one of your best one-shots ever! Although I have to say, your Benedict's Car Systems was much hotter. This was still impressive though.
hizia chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
hahah...nice shot aydaden... hahaha...luk, even am not able to stop myself from laughing...it was fun...total fun... am readin n enjoyin it amid my exam tension... i too hate skoooool!
Snowflake Bunny chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
I really love your stories! This one definitely makes the top 3 of the ones I've read that you've written. Can just ask something? I was wondering...have you ever considered doing an M rated story? I mean, a lot of the ones you write have a lot of references to sex but you've never actually written a 'real' one. Personally, I think you'd be great at writing an M rated piece. Could you please, please, please give it a shot?
Dani Blade chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
hahahhah that was awesome!
love971 chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
Hell yes! Now this is a good story, you should definetly keep writing! Loved everything about it, your a very good writer! :)