Reviews for The Kingdom of Thunder
lobsterwife chapter 13 . 2/23/2012
Hunt is seriously crossing over into Complete Monster territory. I'm not surprised that he would do that though. I mean it's an added bonus: not only is he making the Sons suffer, but he's destroying the images of the women who damned him. Let's see now. The only mothers who aren't deceased are Cecilia and Anya. And interestingly enough their kids were both cursed and captured by Hunt personally. I wonder if that's important? Probably coincidence but I'm not sure. How would Hunt mess with Quentin and Phinn otherwise? I feel like the people close to them are all alive which makes it difficult for Hunt to mess with them. Of course he could probably do even more damage messing with them using living people. Urgh I don't want to think about that. Now I'm worried about Jenny _ Anyway, I wonder what's up with Hayden. I'm kind of suspicious about him running off like that. This may be another one of my far-fetched theories, but could it be possible that something happened between him and Adrianne in the past? I don't know. Just another theory haha.
Dashita Tichou chapter 12 . 2/22/2012
Sorry I haven't reviewed in so long, I haven't been able to log in...

Anyways, your plot has taken a lot of interesting twists and turns. I think you should try to write something without posting it on here, you would definitely be published...

Anyways, I love the part with Elena finally learning that Hayden knew Jenny is pregnant. It makes me laugh, especially after all she went through to stop Hayden from finding out. Also, I really hope Quentin gets better soon. You are a wonderful writer and you have very intriguing situations in this series. Nice job!
lobsterwife chapter 12 . 2/20/2012
This chapter makes me excited for a lot of things to come. I really want Elena to tell everyone soon because I'm curious for their reactions. Especially now that Hayden has thrown in his two cents on the matter. I never considered the fact that he would be treated differently. I just assumed it would be okay since retiring girls was part of his job description. But of course Elena is not your typical Chaste Beauty. That girl has some serious self-esteem issues. This whole issue stems from her thinking she's not important to them all, but that's exactly the opposite. This also pertains to the whole Phinn thing. I know she has reasons why he's just confused, but it's possible he likes her because she's herself. Elena may have been the first girl he ever "talked" to at length, but the subjects of those conversations were even more important than that. She's the one slowly chipping away at his armour, making him reveal himself to her. I think Elena has seen him at his most vulnerable-and not physically but emotionally. You can't interact with another person on such an intense level and then assume that person doesn't care about you. It doesn't even have to be love because I think Elena has affected most of the Sons (and Hayden) with her sympathy and kindness regardless of their rude behaviors toward her. Anyway, those are my long winded thoughts haha. I can't believe Jenny is five months along. I hope we get to see the baby over the course of the series. Babies are adorable :)
deadgummiegirl chapter 6 . 2/18/2012
Hell yeah, Elena is such a badass! At least for now;) Maybe now she'll get a little more respect from everyone. This chapter definitely had me on the edge of my seat. I hope Cole comes back to life!
deadgummiegirl chapter 5 . 2/18/2012
I just love Phinn so much! Especially when he's weak and pitiful, as horrible as that sounds. And any little interaction between Elena and him, or Elena and Lawson I love. I knew they would be left behind.

And those others seem smarter than previously thought. They at least have a good strategy at making the Sons more vulnerable during their attacks.
lobsterwife chapter 11 . 2/18/2012
QUENTIN! I'm so happy he's back and alive! Minus half an ear of course, but alive is alive, right? Also more Sage! Girl, you need to stop being so grumpy. I was practically in tears when Lawson told her that Cole died. Her reaction was so funny. Now all we have to focus on is getting Ryder back. I'm not putting too much hope into this. I kind of think she'll be okay, but I kind of doubt it at the same time. We get to see Jenny next chapter? Yay! I love her :) I would like to know how she's doing. Her and Quentin's reunion will probably be heartfelt. Will I be able to handle it?
lobsterwife chapter 10 . 2/16/2012
Thank you for re-uploading the chapter! I'm also hoping for a Best Case Scenario. Because the other scenario isn't what I want at all haha. I like how this chapter gave more insight into Thars. It's kind of scary to think of what happens to your body when you're Infected. I really want Ryder to be okay. I'd hate to see her like that. I had a feeling that the Stranger and the mothers were just one demon. It seemed the most plausible explanation. That way Hunt could change its appearance depending on which Son he wanted to wig out. I can only assume that Hunt took the Kingdoms. He is intent on stealing them all, right? Hmmm. This can only lead to shenanigans.
lobsterwife chapter 9 . 2/13/2012
Aw Cole and Lawson :)! They do have that sort of relationship though, don't they? Like in the last book when Cole confessed his secret and Lawson took that whole thing in stride (I think he already know, but whatever!). I love when the Sons act like siblings toward each other. It really puts them in a nice light. Hopefully we can get to Dorm quickly now. I really hate seeing everyone suffer :( I loved how Cole is using his "I was murdered" thing as an arguement winner. But not as much as I love how he felt bad about saying that to Lawson. I think one of the best things about this series is that every character has a different dynamic with each other. Like Ryder and Sage have their own developed relationship while Phinn and Quentin have one too. And each character brings out something else in the others like Lawson and Cole, or Turner and Sage. It makes for an interesting read. And what a nice, relaxing chapter to come home to after I've had a pretty crappy evening. Valentine's Day is tomorrow, and I'm pretty sure I'm not going to be happy then either (unrequited love is terrible, isn't it?). Have a nice day! :)
Guest chapter 9 . 2/13/2012
Good chappie, never noticed that about Cole and Lawson, is it because Coles the youngest?
Guest chapter 9 . 2/13/2012
lobsterwife chapter 8 . 2/11/2012
Yay! The Thunder is up and running again! It is funny that a little button can do all that, but I vaguely remembering someone explain how the Kingdoms were made to be easily flown or whatever. Maybe I'm just making that up. Anyway, I'm happy everything is normal again. Excitement is fun too, but sometimes I need a break haha. I also expect bad things to happen all the time with these people -_- But at least when something good happens you feel a hundred times happier about it! I liked the imagery in this chapter: calling Hayden Spiderman and then a teenage girl haha. The Sons Hayden are eerily similar to teenage girls though. Okay! Time to meet up with Sage. She better not be in her own mess right now. Oops. There I go expecting the worst again!
lobsterwife chapter 7 . 2/11/2012
*tears up* Oh, Cole. That was such a sweet chapter. A nice relief from all the action we've been having. I'm so happy Cole's alive! I don't know what I would have done if he died :( I love how his near death experience coupled with Elena's impulsive bravery made him want to be more selfless. There's that dumb hero thing again :) Ahh! I can't stop smiling. Cole and Elena friendship always makes me happy as a clam. Now have to worry about Phinn and Lawson. Hopefully an Other hasn't gotten to them (or they haven't gotten to each other, or Phinn hasn't gone crazy...). Sigh. I want to think that Cole's survival is a good sign for things to come. And maybe Elena saving him will be another pro to add to the list of Why She Should Stay with the Sons. It doesn't make sense that they would leave her behind after the next CB Awakens. She's proven to be a valuable assett to the team multilple times. This book is so exciting 8D
JdSlash chapter 7 . 2/10/2012
Thank goodness he didn't die, this was a good chapter, this is a great story! "I want to be a dumb hero too" love that:) I'll be eagerly awaiting the next chp.
Autumn's Imagination chapter 6 . 2/9/2012
That is the most frustrating cliff-hanger so far! Please don't make us wait too long for the next chapter.
lobsterwife chapter 6 . 2/9/2012
WHAT! When I saw this chapter in my inbox I almost started crying. You don't realize how much you love a character until they're drowning ;_; But I think what's worse is that pesky cliffhanger. What did Elena hear? I'm kind of freaking out right now. I feel like it's my fault since I mentioned character death in my last review haha. I'm not the best at dealing with that sort of thing (I was a mess during Deathly Hallows). Especially since it's Cole. He's so young and snotty. I love him ;_; Anyway, Elena and Turner were incredible this chapter. They're so brave! Elena is my hero When she jumped in the water after Cole... *sobbbbb* I can't wait for the next chapter! I'm also dreading it...
118 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 Next »