Reviews for Rain from the Stars
acroft chapter 5 . 8/6/2013
These stories are so sweet, and the characters are so real. I love the little embedded details we get about Rusty!
IAmAnAeroplane chapter 5 . 10/11/2012
Lovely little story. Showing his perspective. Love it.
ImmanenceEnsured chapter 5 . 9/5/2012
I know what you feel, lovely main character! People like to make fun of other people but it hurts, because what if those people are serious about the things they do, think them important? And what if they're sensitive and hurt because WE didn't have the decency to keep our mouths shut?

I personally hate romantic comedies, but for this cute little guy I'd watch them all:)
PalindromeIsntOne chapter 5 . 9/3/2012
That's so sweet, an insight into his mind. A step away from the imagery in the way, but keeping the feel. I love that last paragraph. Another enchanting little glimpse at the relationship.

I just smile at: 'I always get all cuddly, especially at the end when they get together.'
goudacheese chapter 5 . 9/2/2012
I really like this! I love all the little details in the drabbles that tell us more and more about the characters and their life together, and I love how you make us understand so much about them with so few words. And there are just all these little things that you manage to tell us about them in each chapter/vignette, and it's so enjoyable to read. It's all super sweet :)
Aishata chapter 5 . 9/2/2012
Aw... I like this story.
tleiaxu chapter 5 . 9/2/2012
Really cute :) I love the last bit, with the dress and dog. Hehe... It's cute that your protagonist is so sensitive that he feels protective of the actors' feelings. That made me smile.
Honunjama chapter 5 . 9/2/2012
I really like this...lots of things make me feel hollow like that...gosh, the last line is really sweet XD

Sukix
ImmanenceEnsured chapter 4 . 6/28/2012
I love this. Love these little thoughts, and the melancholy. When I read the Bible part I was like 'Hunh... where do I know this from... Ah. Of course.' x)
Beauty of the Dark chapter 4 . 5/17/2012
This was really good. I'm the same way with bugs. My parents and brother think i'm weird because i don't just kill bugs.
Honunjama chapter 4 . 5/14/2012
I was thinking on this...it's near impossible to see yourself in the abstract, however self aware you are...and for some reason I can't explain that makes me wonder at our random collisions (friendships) with other people's abstractness.

Suki
GreenGrass1 chapter 4 . 5/13/2012
This is a lovely drabble (is that what the cool kids call it nowadays?)

Really thoughtful - especially the musing on the face as a bookmark in the crowd. I like it.
Honunjama chapter 3 . 3/1/2012
Ummm I think you have to splice apple trees or something to get the same type of apple- but then you can splice them to other fruit trees as well, like an apple and a pear or whatever (has to be a similar genus) which I think is really weird and cool

(I just googled to see how half-baked my knowledge was and apprently you can get 'fruit cocktail' trees, which are five fruits on one tree!)
That's to be Expected chapter 3 . 2/29/2012
I really want an apple now.
That's to be Expected chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
Oh wow I wonder how I found this joyful little gem! Each chapter is short and sweet and not without a warm and fuzzy feeling! Thought I would share that a Chinese proverb says when a moth flies around your home, it's your dead ancestors checking up on you.