Reviews for DZ!
Razorine chapter 24 . 11/25/2013
Yey, confrontation! My prediction is going into first phase- (1) Eterno gives them access to the club room. x3

Time to nitpick. I feel like I should be doing more of this, but then again, you wrote this some two years ago, so it would be unfair of me to nitpick on something that you obviously haven't written in the present date! You could do a rewrite, especially to add those missing question marks in the early chapters.

Some dialogue needs to be tagged, too. I know that it carries the story in that wonderful pace, but I get confused from time to time. And don't forget- you put commas at the end of dialogue if it's trailing to the prose.

But well. On to the story! I'm excited to see how this will play out. Plus, Selena and Miki as roommates won't bode well, I think...

Razorine chapter 23 . 11/25/2013
The True One?! Haha... this should be good. More room for me to practice and foist my detective skills!

Ah, Dizo once more. Still wondering about that pendant. Maybe he'll get involved in this mystery...

Zone History Club, eh? The smartest of the smartest in the Central Academy? Ah, Miki will probably have no trouble in getting the clues she wants, since (and this is my prediction) (1) Eterno will grant her access, (2) She can bribe Zero since he seems to know more about the whole business (the 'half-answer' thing proves it!) and (3) she has the charms to do so. xD

And yey! Miki and Selena are roommates! Go friendship!

Razorine chapter 22 . 11/25/2013
Of course. Nex couldn't have done that. Miki didn't have high grades, so what would be the reason for him doing that? Another singular point! *is shot for cheesiness*

Glad that you've wrapped things up. The Spirit Squadron is eating pastries once more (I... I want- *is bound and gagged*). Their personalities knit together quite well, and the five of them give that sort of nakama feel. And you really, really want that feel x3

Ah, so there is another spirit. Interesting. I hope Miki and the others will solve it sometime, and I hope that Nex pursues his dream of freeing Min!

Razorine chapter 21 . 11/25/2013
Ah, a more detailed explanation. Wonderful! It has no plotholes, and makes a whole lot of sense. Plus it explains the importance of which academy you go into!

I have to admire Nex's reason for acting the way he did. I suppose love is strong, and his determination sure is noble of him. A guy who is willing to burn the world down and climb on the shoulders of others just for their loved ones is... kinda cool. And quite crazy. orz

Aha! See, Eterno! Miki is more formidable than you think! I hope he and Miki get back for some more action. Imagine her introducing him to the squadron... xD

Razorine chapter 20 . 11/25/2013
Ehhh, I was wrong. I had a feeling that it was Nex, but I thought that the choice was too obvious. But oh well. My mind craved for an imaginative resolution, and I sorely ignored that singular fact that should've told me everything.

And I bet that he was the suicidal-author-san who kept crying in his letters and who wanted to die? Or was that Min? If so, I suggest you make a callback in this chapter to fully wrap things up (and make the readers more slackjawed x3).

Delivery was simple, and quick. You just threw the answer right in our faces. I applaud you for that, though it did almost kill me. Like a bullet. xD

Ah, I feel more sorry for Nex now. Even with his nasal voice.

Razorine chapter 19 . 11/25/2013
Oh, a charrie named Zero. And a smartie, too. More smarter than the so-called smartie Nex! *isn't shot!*

Ah, I love how the Spirit Squadron separate into their own missions. Even Selena xD And more exclamation marks equal to more excitement!

Where's Miki, though? *ponders*

But well, it's the climax! Yey! I can see if my guess is right! So it's not Avy, since it's a he. It's probably Fai, then. or a new character. But you wouldn't have made it a new charrie if you wanted us to guess it, would you? Hmm?

Somehow I cannot infer anything from the situation, yet there are some singular points that have to be regarded. They are a he. They name themselves the Heartbreak Spirit, most likely because of some fallout concerning romance. What do we infer from this?

I don't know. I'm saying Dizo x3

Razorine chapter 18 . 11/25/2013
I don't know. who the Heartbreak Spirit is. I'd much rather read on and be amazed! ;F

Regarding the 1000 word scheme, I actually like it. Sure, it does come out as fast-paced sometimes, and I'm kinda missing the whole Miki deep-POV thing. Your prose has a lack of exclamation marks! Whyyyyyy?!

Either way, good chapter. It really is somewhat of a huge cliffhanger. Why you got to make us wait like thiiiiss? *hides behind pillow* I like how Miki seems to hold all the information, and just leaves Mira and Red in the dark. What will happen? Who could it be? Is it the suicical-author-san from before? *is shot*

If I had to guess, and this is just a literal stab in the dark, I'd say Dizo. Why? Because that guess is a red herring, hah!

It's Avy. *nods*

Razorine chapter 17 . 11/25/2013
Ah, I love your style of writing in this chapter. Smooth, suave, and real cruisy. It emphasizes that detective tone more x3

I thought Nex would catch Miki! But of course, our protagonist is really lucky. I liked that bit where you explained how Miki escaped Nex's notice. And the folder! It holds all the secrets! *gasp*

Mira and Selena... their scenes are the ones I was talking about. Suave. Calm. Halcyon. It just.. gaev that sort of moment of serenity before Mira let slip. Like a ticking bomb, waiting to detonate.

Am I exaggerating too much? xD

Oh well. Resolution please!

Razorine chapter 16 . 11/25/2013
Nuu, more tense mystery. Why you got to do this to meeee ;S

Miki in her Super Agent mode, huh? Good to see that she's doing an extra careful job of tiptoeing into Nex's room (I thought that she would blatantly accuse him, but that's my weird imagination. orz)

Ah, Mira found Selena. The former's so smart, or witty, rather. Maybe even manipulative. Maybe that's how mira stole those cakes... I... I want cake... orz

Red's expressive as always. I would've gone after my favorite ice-cream too! xD

It'll be funny to see how you played this out. Nex with his nasal problem... *shoots him*

Lord Slayer chapter 60 . 11/25/2013
It's feels strange having Miki be the only sane man in her group, but this is one heck of a culture clash and it's hilarious.
Lord Slayer chapter 59 . 11/25/2013
Quite the twisted little scavenger hunt she's set out for them. Nicely done.
Lord Slayer chapter 58 . 11/25/2013
Nice fake-out with Elizabeth. There are already more characters here than I can keep track of, but Miki's teammates are pretty interesting, and you did a good job at characterizing both them and their cultures with just a few lines of dialogue. I take my hat off to you.
Lord Slayer chapter 57 . 11/25/2013
So Mira's in on this too, huh? Interesting.
Lord Slayer chapter 56 . 11/25/2013
The parts where you exposit on demigods and wingmasters really take me out of the action. I'm sure you could have reworded those to better flow with the rest of everything else. I mean, since we know about the different wings now, I think we could have figured out wingmaster by ourselves.
Lord Slayer chapter 55 . 11/25/2013
And now the class has been kidnapped. Just another day at DZ Academy, I guess.
710 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »