Reviews for DZ!
DevilPogoStick chapter 15 . 12/1/2013
...Red is quite the hot blooded one, isn't she? -w-

I really hope this is not Selena after all...The more I think about it, Nex is an impulsive idiot whose think he's all that.

And Mira, stealing?! O_o Whaaaa?! XD

DevilPogoStick chapter 14 . 12/1/2013
Well...I love Red and Mira already. This is a very easy chapter. XD

Best team up by far, with armbands and everything! :)

...Where's Eterno when you need him?

And Red, yeah you can't really fool anyone bout the name...It is the hair that got you it. -w-

DevilPogoStick chapter 13 . 12/1/2013
Yay, more people! :)

and they all put Nex down! Woohoo! XD

So, it looks like Selena may be doing these things after all.

...And Nex made things worse and now people hate her.

...I mean on one hand, Selena is indeed pretty much sympathetic if Miki is right, but there is a good point on Nex's information that she just does whatever. Then again, there might be a twist in it all and she's not the spirit after all...But she might be associates to it. O_O

DevilPogoStick chapter 12 . 12/1/2013
Nex is...Very annoying. -w-

Loved how Miki just keeps shooting him down for anything dramatic in his story telling, teaches him to try to act all knowing on stuff for being lengthy. :)

...If Selena is the Heartbreak Spirit from the sounds of things, this is gonna be depressing... :(

DevilPogoStick chapter 11 . 12/1/2013
Wow...South must really sucks.

Well Miki, you better work hard! XD

And what exactly are those names that are given to her? ...DZ is a strange place...

DevilPogoStick chapter 10 . 12/1/2013
Wow...That's one irritated girl. O_o

Still, it's quite nice to see that Miki has some information to rely on.

And no, where's Selena?! TAT

TheFreeEdge chapter 67 . 12/1/2013
KIIIIIIITTTTTYYYYYYYYYYYY!

If I read this at the time it was published, I'd take the first plane to Maryland, kidnap you, tie you to chair and force you continue! GODDAMMIT KITTY! KITTY! KITTTTTTYYYYYYY!

Dammit, you had such a drive going and I just know that you could make everything work out, but why didn't you! DAMMIT KITTY!

...

Hey, it's Shiori! Long time no see!
TheFreeEdge chapter 66 . 12/1/2013
Oh Miki, why you so moe? I think she should leave this part up to Gen and Riva.

Oh wait, she shouldn't. They're... Special.
TheFreeEdge chapter 65 . 12/1/2013
Aria the Magnificent Bitch. Pitting her students in a Holy Grail War while abiding the law so no one can interfere. Truly, a mastermind of the highest order.

Let's go, next chapter!
TheFreeEdge chapter 64 . 12/1/2013
I want to say that this is a question of morality on Miki's part, but she's not about to kill anyone, sooo...

MIKI NOOOOOOO DON'T BECOME A THIEF!

Eterno. Frustrations growing...!
TheFreeEdge chapter 63 . 12/1/2013
Poor, poor Eterno indeed. Goddammit, how does he put up with this crap? All this pent up frustration would make me want to build a giant laser cannon and destroy the world!

... Oh wait.

Goddamn, Miki and Riva mocking the kiss. Best. Scene.

Shit, Clear let himself get known by Eterno. This is so gonna be important.
TheFreeEdge chapter 62 . 12/1/2013
Omniscience. Miki's. Talent. Is Omniscience. C'mon, be right for once!

Clear can go both ways eh...?
TheFreeEdge chapter 61 . 12/1/2013
Oi, what the heck was that scene up top? Hrmmmmm, is our Miki secretly insane? Hrmmmm, or possibly broken inside?

... So what the heck is her Talent? And Gen's, what's HIS Talent? DAMMIT KITTY!

Mira's quite a hardass arrogant character, so it's no surprise that she's fun.
TheFreeEdge chapter 60 . 12/1/2013
Riva and Gen, go PizzaShipping! Wheeee!

HNNNNNNGH DAT CLIFFHANGER WITH MIKI! If I read this on the day it was released, I'd have hung myself before the next week came. Let's go, tell me what Miki's Talent is! Omniscience?
TheFreeEdge chapter 59 . 12/1/2013
Oh, damn. So we are finally finding out what Miki's Talent is. AFTER 59 CHAPTERS?! Geez!

Aria keeping Elly and Selena close to her. There's bound to be a reason for that... HMMM.
710 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »