Reviews for DZ!
Brendan Rizzo chapter 3 . 2/19/2012
I must say, I like this. Miki's detachment from reality is rather endearing. I just have one request. Please, please, please, stop saying "nya~!" It isn't cute. It's annoying. Your story is good, though.
UniqueAnimeFreak chapter 2 . 2/12/2012
This was awesome:) I can't wait for the next chapter to be out!
emira chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
I do like fantasy genres but I am a lazy reader when it comes to them. But for this story, I was scrambling for more. When I got to the end, I was thinking: 'I wonder what happens next?' It was a bit short for me but then again I would have been intimated by it if it was too long. So this is a very schizophrenic review that I am making. Overall, I am liking it and am waiting in abated breath for the next chapter.
TheFreeEdge chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
I knew I was getting into something good when 'Booooring' came up. And I think that Miki's the narrator, addressing herself in third-person. Anyway, keep it up!
Lanzo L chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
First review~! Ahem. Well, the characters are very interesting right off the bat, and I can tell the plot is leading up to something big. :3 A tad short (though really I'm not one to talk, -.-'), but grabs your attention and holds it. The first bit is a little confusing, but perhaps it's meant to be that way. All in all, I have a feeling it's bound to be a fascinating read, and for one who doesn't very much delve in this genre that's saying something!~
710 | « Prev Page 1 .. 38 45 46 47 48