Reviews for The Duke's Prisoner
Guest chapter 56 . 2/5
This is an amazing story that deserves more recognition. I have been totally addicted to it, on and off—to think that several times, I read the first few paragraphs and thought it was way too eloquent for me! I do wish that Kasha had developed something more with Rodan, but your writing made me realize how complex thought and emotion truly are, and just holy shit. I’ve run out of words; this was an utterly amazing experience.
endlessangels chapter 56 . 11/18/2016
This story kept me up until 4am. I normally read books with more smut, but I honestly could not put this down. I thank you for your dedication to writing a book with a 266k word count. I love the characters, and their development. The world you created is intricate and you deal with controversial subjects with ease. This book was highly entertaining and I'm so glad that I found your writing. The plot twist was beautifully executed. I would have preferred the story be shorter, in three separate "books" instead of parts, so that I could have gotten some sleep. Much luck with your writing! (Also please PM me when you get this published, I would love to own a hard copy.)
Cam chapter 56 . 10/30/2016
5 years later pleaseeeeeeee of both rodam And kasha. Hope they see each other again.

Thanks for such beautiful story.
GrimIsaac chapter 15 . 9/7/2016
*Has fun torturing Jova*
moi chapter 6 . 7/1/2016
Ahhhhhhhhh! I'm loving this so far! I love Kasha and Ophaeli and all the snobbery. Wonderful, it's all simply wonderful!
1986 chapter 55 . 6/26/2015
Another really good story. Thank you
I have to admit that i was rooting vor Ronan and Kasha ;/
Jess chapter 41 . 1/23/2015
I feel so bad for Wil. I keep thinking about how he tried to tell Rodan he couldn't hunt, that the only way he made money was through being a whore; I keep thinking about how Rodan selfishly made him promise not to do it again when he knew it was the only way Wil could eat. I wonder if Wil suffered starvation even more than he should have because of the dumb promise. Makes me so mad! Great story, though!
A Dreamer Always chapter 56 . 11/16/2014
It took me an entire week but I did it, I read the entirety of this story and it was wonderful. You have such talent I am both amazed and envious! If you ever publish anything PLEASE let me know so I can buy it and read it a hundred times over!
TheGhostChild chapter 56 . 6/8/2014
This was the most overwhelming story I've read in a long time. I like the way it ended. That it wasn't wrapped in a bow with a "..and they lived happily ever after." Made it feel more realistic. I was so emotionally invested to these characters and I enjoyed it very much. I loved it.
TheGhostChild chapter 28 . 6/6/2014
Reading that hurt a lot more than expected. Even knowing that it was coming..
TheGhostChild chapter 21 . 6/5/2014
I love your work.
It's very difficult to read knowing where this is headed. I'm mentally preparing myself for heartbreak. Hopefully it's a good few chapters away though. Still, reading about these two make me very happy.. in a bittersweet way.
The12Lies chapter 1 . 3/2/2014
LOVE LOVE LOVE. I especially love the way this whole story was laid out.
Sweetspider chapter 1 . 2/17/2014
Worth every tear3. was amazing.
frolic-horror chapter 56 . 2/8/2014
This is quite a riveting story :) It hit most of my buttons, but I thought there was a bit too much backstory (after the whole of part 2 we had to go throught all of those flashbacks with Rodan, too). It was necessary, but kind of painful :P Also, I had a soft spot for Rodan and Kasha, so I was actually kind of upset that they found Adele. Towards the end I almost had hope again that Adele would go off with his parents or something so that Rodan can move in instead.
And on the trip back (with the 3 of them) there were slight hints that Adele was getting along nicely with Rodan. I wished there was some hope for a happy 3-way couple with all of them. They seemed to work well together.
Yeah... sorry, I'm totaly a Rodan fangirl :)
frolic-horror chapter 51 . 2/7/2014
nooooo :((( I really wanted Rodan and the kids to stay...
I'm actually not that fond of Adele
244 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »