Reviews for Earth Daughter, Devil Child
carolincacao-leo-lao chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
Being the hothead I am, indignation was rather... inevitable as I read this, though I'm no where near new to the irritating habits of society when it comes to topics such as beliefs. Although I can't strictly relate to your experiences with your religion, I agree with your words on high levels-especially since the same things could be said about so many other subjects that I've witnessed or experienced. You have a great way with words, and I hope more people appreciate your sharing skillful and meaningful works.
Churkey King of Seas chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
As I was reading this, I couldn't help but agree with every word you said. People tend to act as if they are almighty and know better than anyone else. Especially when it comes to religion. I don't believe what you do, but it shouldn't matter. As you said, religion and belief are very personal things. And not only that, but you said it very well. This essay was very well written and had me captivated at the first sentence. I can't help but love it. If, in the small chance that we might ever meet, you will only receive respect from me. Live happily.
Beth chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
Im right there with ya my love... sucks people are still kinda judgemental