Reviews for Creeping In The Night
Decepticon-silverstreak chapter 28 . 11/14/2012
Sweetness!
Tribute X chapter 28 . 9/16/2012
Wow. This was possibly the most thrilling story I have ever read. It is amazing how the story just draws you in. I started it last week, read eight chapters or so in one night but then I got side-tracked having to do other stuff, but I always thought about the story and how much I can't wait to read it. I think it awesome how you have played it out so far with everything; the parent's thinking she is crazy ( You made me really feel angry for Joanne's sake! ), Joanne finding an unlikely friend, the run, the nightmares everything. Simply AWESOME. I'm going to read your sequel right now! Bye!
Anactolica chapter 28 . 9/4/2012
I've just read this all in one sitting and let me say this: it is bloody good. I'm a girl who spends her time watching horror films and reading horror stories (and sadly doesn't get nightmares anymore D':) and I am actually seriously creeped out here... Needless to say I'm heading off to the sequel :D
Ta ta and keep writing! :D
Anactolica
MagicWords chapter 14 . 7/31/2012
You sure know how to build the suspense! Yikes these scenes are so scary!
MagicWords chapter 13 . 7/30/2012
So Lizzie's stories were really thrilling and scary. I'm literally freaked out! Haha! And all the parts with Yale are so creepy too. You really are a good story teller.
MagicWords chapter 9 . 7/30/2012
Wow this had such an eerie feeling to it. Who is Yale? Why is everyone seeing this creepy figure? Intrigued!
MagicWords chapter 8 . 7/30/2012
I kind of like Lizzie. It will be nice for Jo not to be all alone anymore. Great addition.
MagicWords chapter 7 . 7/30/2012
Now she is vulnerable and all alone. Scary. Wouldn't she go to the hospital with such cuts?
Very good and very intriguing.
MagicWords chapter 6 . 7/30/2012
Oh so freakin scary. I feel like she should call the police even though they won't be able to do anything. I hope she finds Dexter through all of this and apologizes for not believing him! Anyways, great story and I wonder what comes next!
MagicWords chapter 5 . 7/30/2012
Wow you have me looking over my own shoulder just reading this. I will never go downstairs for a drink of water in the middle of the night AGAIN! Great writing!
MagicWords chapter 4 . 7/30/2012
Wow super scary! Love it!
MagicWords chapter 3 . 7/30/2012
I still find this very enjoyable. Some parts seemed rush and I find it hard to believe that Bethany is 2 feet taller than Jo. But it has a really creepy feel to it and the message part was super freaky. I like this!
MagicWords chapter 2 . 7/30/2012
This had a creepy feel to it. I liked it!
Guest chapter 7 . 7/17/2012
"NO! No! I fucking saw that son of a bitch! It took Dexter, and its coming for me! I can barely sleep, I can barely live!"
did you get this quote from a video? I swear I heard it in a video on youtube at some point.
Awesome story btw!
Cretha Loesing chapter 28 . 7/15/2012
It sent chills up my spine!
I love your story, its amazing... I felt I was right there with Joanne and Lizzie as they tried to sort out this mess.
It was a bit confusing at times who's POV it was, but I figured that out 'ere the end.
An amazing novel- you should seriously get this published. I'll buy a copy- I mean it.
Looking forward to the sequel, cheers
Cretha Loesing.