Reviews for Hate turns to love
LittleReader chapter 25 . 2/12/2014
This great story has come to an end!*cheers!* andI am gonna to read your next one ))
Boobear chapter 25 . 3/5/2013
When u gonna update
UMML chapter 25 . 11/17/2012
Its sad seeing this story end quickly but i do love your story 'Game on Loverboy' a heap. You are an awesome writer and I love reading your stories a heap. Keep up the amazing work!
Sincerely U MadeMyLifeComplete :)
U MadeMyLifeComplete chapter 18 . 11/16/2012
Sorry I haven't read this story in so long. I just totally forgot and my stupid email doesn't work anymore to alerting me of a story update but I'm finally back. I've missed quite a bit but I'm so glad I read this story again because that was adorable and sooooo cute :) Don't i will continue to read of course but I did want to notify you and tell you that I am so sorry for not keeping up to date with your story for so long.
Sincerely U MadeMyLifeComplete
artandtheories chapter 25 . 9/29/2012
Of course, an epilogue is needed! An epilogue AND a SEQUEL! Please!
Chromatic chapter 25 . 9/10/2012
Wonderful ending 3

Loved it ending in that savory sweet manner!

Toaire FOREVER (TomxClaire) !
BrightenTheDark chapter 25 . 8/31/2012
I absolutely adored this. :)
An epilogue would be nice.
Guest chapter 25 . 8/29/2012
Will there be a sequel? I think there should be (:
anon chapter 3 . 8/24/2012
i love how the title just gives away the whole chapter. nice, nice...
Light15 chapter 24 . 8/24/2012
Hey! I'm back again! The summer is almost over so I took some time out of my schedule to catch up on my favourite story. I really liked it! I'm sad that it ended the way it did. So I think to make me feel better you should make a sequel! Eh? Good idea right? Think about it!
Lovely Dreams chapter 25 . 8/20/2012
So I haven't logged in, sue me :p

What a cute way to end the chapter, that was really sweet, and since it was awesome I baked a cake as a finale :D if there's not gonna be a sequel (Claire and Tom in 6th form) then an epilogue would be cool :L now to read game on lover boy ;) what a cute ending!
Carmel March chapter 25 . 8/20/2012
Aw, that was a perfect ending. Wow. I just want to say thank you for writing this, and I am so sad it's over!
Guest chapter 13 . 8/19/2012
There are a lot of tense problems. The story is great, but I feel like you should slow down a bit and not include so much in each chapter. You should spend more time on some things. It seems like ou are just running through some things so you can focus on others.
Blue-Zalea chapter 25 . 8/18/2012
Awwe... I can't believe its over... But great story. I would love an epiloque but you ended at a great place :)
hearts a heavy burden x chapter 25 . 8/18/2012
oh my god this is the end :'( I can't believe it. At least it was a happy ending and totally claire and tom forever! lol This story is really good I love all of it x
177 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »