Reviews for Skating the sky
lordsoftheroses chapter 2 . 4/8/2012
This is interesting. I've never read a story about staking before. Very interesting.
FoggySilence chapter 2 . 3/28/2012
Love it. The characters are really well rounded and believable.

Oh and time to submit my OC just like you told me to do it as a review.

As a little background when i was designing him i idnt want him to be like the typical skater you see around, i wanted to make him different.

Ok enough rambling from me here he is:

Name: Sean Vay

Age: 17

Skills: Street

Personality: Sean is always happy and optimistic to the point where its actually quite depressing. That optimistic outside hides what he really feels. He keeps his emotions bottled up into they explode into a violent emotional breakdown. Sean is always trying to please everyone and is obssessed with being perfect. Hes also a major kleptomanic(spelled it wrong probably)

Apperance: Sean is shorter than most people his age and some younger than him. Hes also dangerously underweight, due to his mom always telling him hes too fat. He has soft pale clear skin, which many girls would be jealous of. His deep red hair is parted to the right is well groomed. He has large femine dark brown eyes, which in his mind is his worst feature. He hate how he looks because no matter what he puts on people always mistake him for a girl.

Deck: The decks faded off completely, not like you could see it through all the duct tape use to hold the board together.

Nickname:
M.R Rose chapter 2 . 2/10/2012
Very good! I laughed when I saw this:

"Oh, my, god!" Mikey said, astonished.

'What is it?" asked Ted.

"IT'S BILLY MAYS!"

"What? No! I'm not Billy Mays! I've been mistaken for him plenty of times, but I am not him."

"Aww…Than who are you?"

"Mikey, this is my friend Phil."

"PHILLY MAYS?"

"NO! STOP DOING THAT!"

XD Just awesome man. Very awesome. I already sent you my OCs so I'm good with whatever. I can't wait for the next chapter! Great work!

This is me saying, Peace!
M.R Rose chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
Nice work on your first story, dude. I haven't thought up anything yet but I'm glad you're coming along great. 'The Vertigo Effect', huh? Hmmm... I Love it! Keep it up, dude!

This is me saying, Peace!