Reviews for Innocence
The Autumn Queen chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
Interesting title. And interesting piece of work as well. For the most part it flowed quite pleasantly, just like all your other pieces of work, but I think you could have explained the loss of his creative mind a little better. It seemed his life was getting better and then just suddenly slid to a stand-still. Perhaps a bit more emotive description in the first paragraph of the second segment?

I especially loved the ending though. The two headed snake huh. It reminded me a little of the Ouroboros.
shootforthestars chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
Ahhhh your stories are so amazing I don't know how you come up with such great ideas!
Absent Pulse chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
Hello!

This was fantastic.

You set the scene and keep it earnest, simple. I love how you sew everything together. It flows, yet there's a definite time passage, an evolution. The mood keeps changing. The reader is gripped with worry, a sick fascination. And it all leads to a depressing ending that is so delightfully bittersweet, because while it is sad, it is also Nathan's chance at freedom. It’s as if conformity (being another factual, bland adult) is worse than death. Nathan picked the road that would grant him his individuality. It was at a price, however.

And I just love the line 'untamed mind'. Great work. Write more, yeah?

AP