Reviews for Betrayal by Blood
From0The0Ashes chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
Ooh! That intro-the first part in italics-was so chilling and gripping and romantic and awesome! Pulled me right in, which is not an easy thing to do. And then the rest of it was just so engrossing as well; there's not a lot of dialogue but there's so much tension with the execution coming up, and then when you switch back to Yvienne , even though she's dead (supposedly), I love her thoughts on betrayal. Just gives me chills and makes me sad, but in a good way.
One thing I want to know, though. I see some of the reviews here are for chapter 11, but there are only 3 in the list. Are you like editing them or are they totally gone because I really want to know what happens!
Princess Wanderer chapter 3 . 6/8/2013
MORE right now! seriously some of the best stuff on here. I know you still go on here. You updated something 2 months ago. I love this story: the concept; the structure; the characters! It has rare motifs I love with a fresh spin. I will be checking constantly for an update! - from a fellow story weaver.
Milo.Tsubame chapter 3 . 10/18/2012
Wow, I am honestly very impressed with your writing style - natural, but not informal, and detailed with little phrases here and there without overloading the work with extensive description. You probably don't remember me, but I was lured in by your other work, "Wherefore art thou Juliet" and stumbled across this tale. As I'm an avid fan of fantasy works, "Betrayal by Blood" really caught my attention.
Firstly, I'd like to honour you for the fact that your words on betrayal are absolutely amazing. I'm glad you enjoy writing what you call "ominous stuff", because I certainly enjoy reading them! The POV switches keep the story interesting, and I love how the two perspectives are beginning to join together. Of course, I can't wait till they meet! As for the "confusing factor", one could read each section by itself and still enjoy the plot fully as if reading two books at once! Though I usually dislike sudden jumps and cut-offs, you're the exception because everything you write in between the line breaks flow so smoothly.
By the way, your romance plots always seem to inspire that warm feeling inside. I can't write romance (aside from comedic, joke pairings) to save my life.
Ah, hopefully I haven't spammed you with this mini wall of text. I'll be looking forward to your updates!
-Milo
Nyla Susset chapter 11 . 6/8/2012
Nooooooo... these are terrible news... I was very excited with the story and was really looking forward to reading the next chapter and getting to the end... I really wanna know what will happen to Ava and Ryuu... please continue the story soon... I'll be waiting for it!
Nyla Susset chapter 10 . 6/8/2012
Wow! From all the chapters so far, this is definitely my favorite )

Call me corny but I liked a lot the love stuff )

Cheers!
Nyla Susset chapter 9 . 6/8/2012
No way! He kissed her... omgosh... he kissed her... I cannot believe it...awwwww... 3

I love the story... I cannot stop reading... hehe... )

Nice work!
Nyla Susset chapter 2 . 6/7/2012
Hey,

I just started reading and I really like it... really good story so far!

Well... I'll kepp reading! )
FantaCLuvr chapter 11 . 4/25/2012
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO! UUUUUUPPPPDDDAAATTTEEE!
Elven.Roses chapter 11 . 4/16/2012
This is a wonderful story, I simply could not stop reading it! I enjoyed your wit and style of writing, it gives the story a special sort of charm. I hope to read more, but I feel as if the romance in the last chapter was a bit rushed. Mayne it fits in with your storyline, but that's just my personal opinion.
DeathlyAngels chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
Great story! Was Elizabeth the person that said I'll never betray you? I was so scared for Avy! Good job on making me feel intense! Is the italize words memory? Please confirm! Overall good job!

XOXO DeathlyAngles
AranaBanana chapter 10 . 4/1/2012
Hi again,

It's rather great to read the chapters one day only to have another posted the day after. Good timing I must say. But then, I don't really have much to comment. So I'll just stick to saying that this chapter was nicely written. I also quite like the name Kione.
AranaBanana chapter 9 . 3/31/2012
Hi there!

I've found this story very interesting so far. And I just love the bits of insight scattered throughout. They ring so true.

Other than that, I like the plot and I'll be waiting for the next chapters. Keep up the good work!
Inspector Goole chapter 9 . 3/30/2012
Well RebelMaru, I review again. I may be somewhat short of inspiration as my new profession is apparently to watch potatoes cook and rush to their aid should they boild over. Yes, I know, I deserve the corona graminea. Anyway, I feel rather privelidged at, well, the special privelidges you have allowed for me to have, though somewhat lacking in chocolate, but that is obviously completely unrelated. It was another stunning chapter from a strong fiction that keeps up with my undoubtably high expectations. Now, to answer your questions in my, ahem, unique manner: about doing a sequel to this or focussing on your other fic, I say why not both? I accept entirely that updates may come as regularly as CITV continues programmes after 6pm, but why abandon a fic with so much potential or neglect the development of something that could well become the next Harry Potter? I may not be one of your avid followers who are desperate for the very tiniest hint of romance, but I am impressed you managed to hold it off for a whole nine chapters. As more praise, you have definitely not lost your touch for adding in completely unforseeable plot twists. I had honestly not expected Goodwin to die, at least not this early on, but I think he died in a rather original and brutally realistic way, I applaud you.

Finally, I will be watching carefully for any of our tactics, such as number 42, to make an appearance in any one of your stories, I am sure it would make things rather interesting indeed, or perhaps in your bountiful spare time during this holiday, as you have no need for revision, you might just make a fic about our time at the Uiversity of Pure Evil? Also, to any of RebelMaru's stalker followers out there, her house is situated near to a big tree.

Inspector Goole over and out.
Alicia Spinnet chapter 9 . 3/30/2012
This is so great! :) I love your story...plz update really really really soon!
Writing In Ink Forever chapter 6 . 3/3/2012
How do you come up with these awesome names for countries? I wanted to do that with one of my stories, but I couldn't ever come up with awesome enough names for my countries. :( Sadface.

I love your style! If I wrote like that, I'd be confused throughout the story. Thank the gods for the space bar thing! But my Editing thing isn't working, so I can't use it...

-Elf