Reviews for Ramblings of an Insane Mind
The Mad Falcon's Freedom chapter 26 . 3/17/2013
Uh-huh. Overload of information right here.

And seriously? Aliens? The hell?
tiggerandpooh chapter 2 . 3/17/2013
Okay, did someone actually write this stuff down? Wow! (By the way, I think you're funny.) You know, I'm not exactly skinny, but I can run, and people have actually told me I'm pretty before. I will never get the logic behind anorexia. :/

You are a great writer. :) I'm off to read some more!
fantasybookworm2012 chapter 24 . 3/14/2013
The proper tent for a
Set of fictional works of four is a Saga. This term
Existed before Twilight( hate that Sonmuch.)

Sometimes authors just can't think of good titles.

I have a book in writing that's supposed to be a series( once I finish.) called Time Could Kill You and hats the name if the series the next book is supposed to be either "Surviving After Time." or "Timed Regrets."
It depends on the direction the first one goes.
fantasybookworm2012 chapter 22 . 3/14/2013
I don't understand what binary numbers are.
It's cool you wanted to learn something tou'd most likely bit need.( I know Ancient Germanic Runes[ fluent.] and Cirthe[ not fluently but I WILL memorize it{all 57 symbols.}
fantasybookworm2012 chapter 21 . 3/14/2013
You realize the people who ask these stupid questions probaly have never even Hearst this site right?
fantasybookworm2012 chapter 19 . 3/14/2013
Hunger Games? Great series. Annoying movie.
fantasybookworm2012 chapter 18 . 3/14/2013
You spend an hour on the computer and research books. Then you give up and ask for help.

French: Como talei vu- how are you; Ou-yes.; Bonjour- hello; auvoir-goodbye.

Ancient Greek: Nay- yes.; Oxhi- no.; Khai re: gello(to one.); Khai rette- goodbye: (to many.)

I can also say a few things in sign language but it's hard to explain how to grouch his but there.
fantasybookworm2012 chapter 16 . 3/14/2013
Greek yogurt taste better too. I was reding PJO one time and wanted a snack I reache I to the fridge and Greek yiguarurt was all we had it was irony.
fantasybookworm2012 chapter 15 . 3/14/2013
Did you REALLY just ask about intelligent life? This is going to bite you half to death but you asked me to answer.

Imagine your sitting in front of your computer(or on our bed/ where ever you write best.) and some sort of wind comes out of nowhere. Wait wrong theory that's the one about ghost. Anyway. Retry that.

So.
Your on your bed/(not retuning all that.) and you loom up at the sky Ra night time an the starts are out you can't see the sun but you know it's there.
What else is out there? We don't know but we can certainly think. The universe has to have some livein creatures somewhere aside from Earth. And the reasons thu don't bother us is probably because of our stupid stereotypes movies. Thyey probaly think we don't want hen here so they hde from us. Who's to say aliens haven't already come to earth? Honestly. No proof it HASN'T happened.

Also about the paradox at the begginjn what is that?
fantasybookworm2012 chapter 13 . 3/9/2013
What's a nerdfighter?
fantasybookworm2012 chapter 12 . 3/9/2013
Yeah. Well, actually I have a story with a girl that has a yonger brother{who gets kidnapped.} and one with a girl that has an older brother and a twin brother{they all have cool powers.} a story{fanfiction.} where the main cahrecter is an only child but has two best friends that are like her "brothers"
and she has a step-sibling.
So honestly. It's NOT always the same thing.
PM me and explain how ou did this survey it seems pretty cool
fantasybookworm2012 chapter 11 . 3/9/2013
What logo? And here's an idea DO WHAT YOU WANT ANYWAY.
It sounded fine.
fantasybookworm2012 chapter 10 . 3/9/2013
Skyrim is a videogame. I don't play bit I've heard of it a bit and been pulled into a 45min conversation about it.
fantasybookworm2012 chapter 9 . 3/9/2013
Dragon Rider II,

Yeah, stupid NASA{says the kid who wants to stinking LIVE on the planet and obsesses over science.}

Pluto SHOULD be a planet but because NASA decided to change the definition of that, Pluto is now considered a DWARF PLANET.
fantasybookworm2012 chapter 8 . 3/9/2013
Actually olive oil is a natural source of something but it isn't exactly 'healthy' it's better to use vegtable oil.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »