Reviews for Come Rain Or Come Shine
PonyTricks chapter 18 . 5/1/2012
The web gets ever more complicated... Sophie is one mean and conniving lady. I'm sure Derek wouldn't want to get into a nasty divorce fight, especially with his brother involved with his wife. It's a good thing Sparrow is around to tell Kenzie about all these details. I think that poor Kenzie is underestimating how incredibly hard it's going to be dealing with the ups and downs of Derek's mental illness. Maybe it's just me, but I think it would be easier to deal with a physical aliment than someone that's got a mental illness. Great chapter, and it revealed an important piece of the puzzle.
PonyTricks chapter 17 . 5/1/2012
Ah... So Dylan IS in love with Sophie! But is Derek telling the truth about not wanting Sophie anymore? Hmmm... *ponders the possibilities* Both brothers' have some serious issues, and I'm starting to think Kenzie would be safer if she runs away from this entire situation, especially if Sophie finds out Kenzie's in love with Derek! *face worry!*
PonyTricks chapter 16 . 5/1/2012
Lordy, lady. You sure do know how to write a tangled web, don't you? First, Dylan and Derek and Sophie are in some warped triangle, and now Dylan and Derek and Kenzie are forming ANOTHER triangle, but Sophie's not quite out of the picture yet, is she? So that makes it an awkward square... LOL!

So Derek doesn't have a regular old phone, huh? PT is VERY OLD, and doesn't even own a cell phone. I have noticed that people with cell phones are just as difficult to get a hold of as people without cell phones. :p But now my Malibu is equipped with OnStar, so I now have a 'sorta car phone.' My car is a phone...literally...
PonyTricks chapter 15 . 4/30/2012
Huh. Another unexpected twist in the tale. Unless Dylan is lying to Kenzie, which I suppose is possible.

Now I am all caught up, and I will be waiting for you to update! :)
PonyTricks chapter 14 . 4/30/2012
Okay, maybe I'm wrong and Sophie DIDN'T run off with Dylan, since he doesn't seem too upset to find out she's back with Derek.
PonyTricks chapter 13 . 4/30/2012
Oh, boy... the truth is about to be revealed. :O

And something ELSE our stories now have in common - I have an anti-establishment 'Mum' in my story, too! *face shock*
PonyTricks chapter 12 . 4/30/2012
Whoa... this is intense. So Sophie ran off with Dylan, and is now having second thoughts about it? And it looks like she's able to twist men to her bidding, too. Poor Kenzie!
PonyTricks chapter 11 . 4/30/2012
*FACE SHOCK* Okay, I did NOT see that one coming. Here I was, happily reading along, thinking along the lines that Sophie was dead, and maybe one of the twins had something to do with it, when WHAM. Author totally surprises PT!
PonyTricks chapter 10 . 4/30/2012
I guess Derek isn't ready to come clean about those nine minutes, yet, is he? Maybe Derek should tell his police officer brother they should compare paychecks and see who's more successful, now! LOL!

Anyway, I was glad to read your comments at the top of this chapter. I've stayed away from reading and reviewing at this site, since last October I got reamed upside and down the other by an author, whose story I was reading and reviewing. I certainly didn't MEAN to offend her, but by golly, I sure did. Even after re-reading my reviews of her story, I still can't see what I said that set her off. So I've been gun-shy about this site since then.
PonyTricks chapter 9 . 4/30/2012
Sophie... the 'other woman'. Hmmm. Interesting that they should both mention having 'lost' her.
PonyTricks chapter 8 . 4/30/2012
Awwww... they made up. *yay!* But there's that little siren in the back of this reader's head that can't get Dylan's warning from fading away.
PonyTricks chapter 7 . 4/30/2012
This is a REALLY good story. I'm very impressed. It makes me want to keep reading.

Derek was certainly being a jerk to poor Kenzie, especially since she did nothing wrong, other than to confess she spoke to his brother. Would Derek rather that Kenzie cover up this fact? Poor Kenzie.
PonyTricks chapter 6 . 4/30/2012
Oh, my... now a mysterious twin brother phones, warning Kenzie about his sibling? This is getting good. So much for my theory about Derek being a good match for Kenzie. *face shock* Your story is getting a bit like "Rebecca" - (a novel that I loved) only I hope there is no dead wife lurking in the background.
PonyTricks chapter 5 . 4/30/2012
Uh, that went WAY faster than I thought it would... going from 'let's go dutch' to jumping into bed! WOWZIE.

It's too funny that this chapter is titled the same as one of mine, too, with a bit of the same 'result'. LOL!

Someone should tell Kenzie that those oil changes and repair costs in foreign cars more than offset the fuel savings. (speaking as someone that just ditched her VW - $100 OIL CHANGES! - for a Malibu..)
PonyTricks chapter 4 . 4/30/2012
Oh, Kenzie... *shakes head* She should be feeling totally good about herself after meeting nasty Jessica. Jessica turned out to be a complete loser, and Kenzie is a successful lawyer. (But I know what it was like to be tormented in school, since I was the quiet outsider, too) It's too bad Kenzie parents didn't shower her with love and affection. Now she's having a hard time accepting it from Derek, too. :(

I hope Derek doesn't give up. :)
70 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »