Reviews for Abbey Moursley
crave4coffee chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
halo kapichi, ini..., bikin saya merinding berkali-kali. i can't write in english, apalagi puisi, jadi begitu ngeliat ini rasanya 'wah'. Padahal saya kenal kapichi cuma dari chara-charanya, dan akhirnya ngeh kenapa kadang 'berat' baca Ryan.

Tentang Abbey sendiri, saya kenal sih, cuman gak begitu tahu kalo dia itu bisa didekripsikan sebegitu cantiknya di sini. Gloomy and misery? saya gak pernah ngerasain itu pas dulu maen sama Abbey..., jauh lebih kerasa fun-nya.

but still, ini keren banget.
Ale chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
ADA ABBEY YA AMPUUN. Er. Maaf. Inih keren ih sumpah. Aku jadi inget betapa Abbey ku sayang sangad sangaaaad gloomy kadang, ceria juga kadang. Miss those times.

Telus berkarya ya kak Vichi
Vera Maharani chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
Hey Vich! Finally dropping by to left some review!

I agree with the previous reviewer, this poem certainly remind me of Poe's Annabel Lee. The rhyme goes very well, and it has gloomy ambience to it. Especially if you read it on darker story contrast...just the right dose of grief.

Poor man who lost Abbey Moursley! The only consolation is Abbey Moursley seems to not happy for being alive anyway...maybe actually death is a better destiny for her. I don't think the man (it is a man, right?) who lost her shares my opinion, though.

Keep writing!

Cheers,
Vera Maharani
skersey chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
The flow of this piece is excellent, as well as chilling. The part that drew me in was the first four lines, because of the detail and imagery. I feel like I have a vivid portrait of who Abbey Moursely is on a lot of different levels. It really reminds me of Poe in tone. I like this a lot keep writing!