Reviews for An Island Feels No Pain
Jessica Hunter chapter 25 . 6/9
Hello!

I like this story! I like that the characters build in a relationship and not just jumping to the sex. The characters are intricately designed and fall into place as the story progressed!

I notice that the story isn't marked as COMPLETE. there are some cliff hangers but nothing that I wouldn't be ok with playing out in my mind. lol But are you still working on this story?
Jessica Hunter chapter 7 . 6/8
I'm sure it was an over sight, but I pretty sure that Doug is 27 on their date (chapter 5?), then in chapter 7, you have mason say he is 28.

I love the story thus far!
A.R chapter 25 . 1/24
Are you going to update this story. I need more! Please update soon
FreakLovesKink chapter 25 . 10/29/2015
Probably one of the best M rated stories on Fictionpress.
Guest chapter 25 . 4/4/2015
My word, this is a magnum opus if I've ever read one. Very cute, funny, and excellent in character development, especially with mason and Doug. Although you tend to repeat yourself a lot in how the characters think and what they think about, this story doesn't ramble on too much in general. So I think it's rather nice :) can't wait to read more!
noda9912 chapter 25 . 3/30/2015
This is great! The characters sound like they're actually different people writing from their point of views. I love this story. It's moving at a good pace too. Not to fast but enough that you can't wait to read the next chapter. Speaking of which, i can't wait for the next chapter to come out
Daime Guiral chapter 25 . 1/18/2015
Oh please update soon I can't get enough of this story it's so great!
DevilDragon of Pain chapter 25 . 1/10/2015
Oh how I have missed this story! So wonderfully written and visual and emotional. Well worth the wait. I look forward to the next chapter.
Starlette420 chapter 25 . 12/16/2014
Yessssss. So happy to see an add for this. It's still one of my favorites. Please continue soon. I'm really looking forward to seeing the rest of this weekend with Mason's family.
SinisterSister chapter 25 . 12/15/2014
Thank you for coming back! I missed this story! Please update soon since we got to the yummy part.
incrediblectopus chapter 25 . 12/14/2014
Well this is definitely not a bad to get the story started again. But couldn't it have been, like, one or two sex scenes longer?
Kirihime chapter 25 . 12/14/2014
This was so cute!
misspelledideas chapter 24 . 11/27/2014
Ugh
This story is seriously perfect and I love it a lot. I really really hope you update soon! It's the perfect time of the year;)
This story is amazing! Mason and Doug are so realistic and I love seeing them develop.
zeljko chapter 24 . 9/13/2014
Lovely story! Thank you!
zeljko chapter 5 . 9/11/2014
Aaaaa sweeeeeet! Hihi cool date.
254 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »