Reviews for An Island Feels No Pain
elizanamniece chapter 25 . 10/29
Probably one of the best M rated stories on Fictionpress.
Guest chapter 25 . 4/4
My word, this is a magnum opus if I've ever read one. Very cute, funny, and excellent in character development, especially with mason and Doug. Although you tend to repeat yourself a lot in how the characters think and what they think about, this story doesn't ramble on too much in general. So I think it's rather nice :) can't wait to read more!
noda9912 chapter 25 . 3/30
This is great! The characters sound like they're actually different people writing from their point of views. I love this story. It's moving at a good pace too. Not to fast but enough that you can't wait to read the next chapter. Speaking of which, i can't wait for the next chapter to come out
Daime Guiral chapter 25 . 1/18
Oh please update soon I can't get enough of this story it's so great!
DevilDragon of Pain chapter 25 . 1/10
Oh how I have missed this story! So wonderfully written and visual and emotional. Well worth the wait. I look forward to the next chapter.
Starlette420 chapter 25 . 12/16/2014
Yessssss. So happy to see an add for this. It's still one of my favorites. Please continue soon. I'm really looking forward to seeing the rest of this weekend with Mason's family.
SinisterSister chapter 25 . 12/15/2014
Thank you for coming back! I missed this story! Please update soon since we got to the yummy part.
incrediblectopus chapter 25 . 12/14/2014
Well this is definitely not a bad to get the story started again. But couldn't it have been, like, one or two sex scenes longer?
Kirihime chapter 25 . 12/14/2014
This was so cute!
misspelledideas chapter 24 . 11/27/2014
This story is seriously perfect and I love it a lot. I really really hope you update soon! It's the perfect time of the year;)
This story is amazing! Mason and Doug are so realistic and I love seeing them develop.
zeljko chapter 24 . 9/13/2014
Lovely story! Thank you!
zeljko chapter 5 . 9/11/2014
Aaaaa sweeeeeet! Hihi cool date.
willow's rain chapter 24 . 8/26/2014
How did I miss this update?! I really liked this chapter. Every time Doug has an attack of self-doubt, I just want to hug him. He really needs some self-esteem! I think Mason is going to help him see how awesome he is. Mason always makes me smile with how he disarms Doug's more prickly moods. Doug seems so scared that Mason is going to leave, but I really don't see that ever happening, he is far to smitten with his Scotty Dog.

I'm sorry to hear that someone is attacking you through the reviews. I think there are only 2 reasons why this is happening. First, and in my opinion the most likely, is that the reviewer is a troll who is out to get a reaction. The second possibility is that they are a writer themselves and are jealous of your talent. You are, by far, one of the best writers I have encountered on this site. That can make some people jealous and angry, and want to try to bring you down. Don't listen! You are amazing and so are your stories!
Guest chapter 24 . 7/30/2014
This is just amazing :) I cannot wait to see what happens next. The characters are developing so beautifully, and I just love, love, love Mason and Doug. I think it is amazing that every time Doug acts out you always explain it so perfectly and Mason always deals with it so amazingly. I honestly adore those two, and I can't wait for more Doug background to be revealed! You are an amazing writer, Mason's whole family is incredible and unique and riveting! I can't wait to find out about who Mason's sister heard talking about Doug, I feel like that will become important again. I eagerly await the next update, thanks for all your beautiful work on this story!
Kirihime chapter 24 . 7/31/2014
So cute. I'm positively in love with Doug and Mason. I hope I get to see more hopefully soon.
251 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »