Reviews for An Island Feels No Pain
Daime Guiral chapter 25 . 1/18
Oh please update soon I can't get enough of this story it's so great!
DevilDragon of Pain chapter 25 . 1/10
Oh how I have missed this story! So wonderfully written and visual and emotional. Well worth the wait. I look forward to the next chapter.
Starlette420 chapter 25 . 12/16/2014
Yessssss. So happy to see an add for this. It's still one of my favorites. Please continue soon. I'm really looking forward to seeing the rest of this weekend with Mason's family.
SinisterSister chapter 25 . 12/15/2014
Thank you for coming back! I missed this story! Please update soon since we got to the yummy part.
incrediblectopus chapter 25 . 12/14/2014
Well this is definitely not a bad to get the story started again. But couldn't it have been, like, one or two sex scenes longer?
Kirihime chapter 25 . 12/14/2014
This was so cute!
misspelledideas chapter 24 . 11/27/2014
Ugh
This story is seriously perfect and I love it a lot. I really really hope you update soon! It's the perfect time of the year;)
This story is amazing! Mason and Doug are so realistic and I love seeing them develop.
zeljko chapter 24 . 9/13/2014
Lovely story! Thank you!
zeljko chapter 5 . 9/11/2014
Aaaaa sweeeeeet! Hihi cool date.
willow's rain chapter 24 . 8/26/2014
How did I miss this update?! I really liked this chapter. Every time Doug has an attack of self-doubt, I just want to hug him. He really needs some self-esteem! I think Mason is going to help him see how awesome he is. Mason always makes me smile with how he disarms Doug's more prickly moods. Doug seems so scared that Mason is going to leave, but I really don't see that ever happening, he is far to smitten with his Scotty Dog.

I'm sorry to hear that someone is attacking you through the reviews. I think there are only 2 reasons why this is happening. First, and in my opinion the most likely, is that the reviewer is a troll who is out to get a reaction. The second possibility is that they are a writer themselves and are jealous of your talent. You are, by far, one of the best writers I have encountered on this site. That can make some people jealous and angry, and want to try to bring you down. Don't listen! You are amazing and so are your stories!
Guest chapter 24 . 7/30/2014
This is just amazing :) I cannot wait to see what happens next. The characters are developing so beautifully, and I just love, love, love Mason and Doug. I think it is amazing that every time Doug acts out you always explain it so perfectly and Mason always deals with it so amazingly. I honestly adore those two, and I can't wait for more Doug background to be revealed! You are an amazing writer, Mason's whole family is incredible and unique and riveting! I can't wait to find out about who Mason's sister heard talking about Doug, I feel like that will become important again. I eagerly await the next update, thanks for all your beautiful work on this story!
Kirihime chapter 24 . 7/31/2014
So cute. I'm positively in love with Doug and Mason. I hope I get to see more hopefully soon.
Cherri101 chapter 24 . 7/29/2014
awesome!
Reverie Wilde chapter 24 . 7/24/2014
Glad to see this continuing. I've missed it. BTW, your A/N was well as well written as your chapters. It seems that the jerks with nothing constructive to say never have the balls to sign in so a writer can respond. Fortunately, the rest of the decent reviewers far outnumber them. And good for you, for having a story published!
DevilDragon of Pain chapter 24 . 7/23/2014
This is such a wonderful story and I was so excited to see an update for it. (Had a mental fan girl scream in fact.) Doug is so adorable in this chapter, more so then usual. Even his cursing is cute. This was so well written. Also, as a side note, I completely agree with what you said about reviewing. Honestly, what is the point in being a prick when reading someone's work? Not cool. I hope you have a good time during your holiday and look forward to the next update.
248 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »