Reviews for An Island Feels No Pain
Pink Bead Girl chapter 3 . 3/20
Nice! I like this chapter in Mason's POV. I enjoyed the soft moment when Doug showed his affection for Ernie and I liked that Mason was surprised to see this hidden layer of Doug's personality.

You write excellent dialogue, it's very real and believable. I smiled when Mason said he was nothing if not a gentleman, you're making me fall for him in a big way.

I kept smiling as the conversation see-sawed back and forth, up and down between embarrassed and belligerent and every nuance in between. Looking forward to reading more. Might take me a while with demands of work and such but read it I shall. Thanks for a great read.
Pink Bead Girl chapter 2 . 3/19
I like this. Doug is a very interesting character, I like how it is written from his point of view. The way you have him basically talk to himself and second guess everything he thinks is good, very entertaining. And I love Ernie, he sounds like a great cat. Looking forward to reading on. Thanks.
piplytte chapter 1 . 2/24
i made fanart for you..
because i love you and you're beautiful.
post/77743433036/an-island-feels-no-pain-by-dawnsister-on
do u have a time frame that you usually update within...or is it random.. i'm waiting so impatiently i know, i'm sorry.
Atenea217 chapter 22 . 2/24
I hope you'll keep updating this. Mason is so sweet, and how awesome is his family?!.. :)

Ok, about your latest update on Seven Tears, I was going to leave a review, but then realized that I couldn't since I'd alrealy left one in that chapter..So here it is: Is it too weird that I felt like crying when I read you were removing this story? (the crying may have to do a lot with the political and economical situation we have going on in my country though, but still...)
But then I thought "oh well, I'll buy it when she publishes it". Seriously, I think that story is wonderful (I've said it before) and has so much potential. I really don't doubt you'll get published eventually; you're a really good writer, so don't give up. I didn't get a chance to review the last chapters, but I did read them, and I have to say I loved Janice and Laura's husband so much. Actually all the characters are wonderful. And the whole feeling the story evokes is just magnificent, I really feel at peace whenever you describe those lands and then marvelled about the behaviour of the seals; your narration style is that good. I seriously believe you've got a really good thing going on here. Please let me know if Seven Tears gets published so I can buy it, for I'm really dying to know how it develops; it feels so much like a classic folklore story that I just feel like I'm in love with it.
...(wow, this came out really long! Sorry about that)
Best of luck, girl!

-Andrea.
SamyJo10 chapter 3 . 2/24
I'm glad you wrote in Mason's point of view! It's nice knowing why he's chasing after Doug so vigorously. I hope Doug doesn't keep the attitude up for long. I know, realistically, that he isn't just going to drop his barriers after one outing, and I'm fine with that, but seeing his moments of openness is nice. :)
SamyJo10 chapter 1 . 2/24
I like Mason. :) I'm not really sure what his appeal in Doug is right now, but maybe he's an optimist and can see something I can't. Doug sure is a grumpy fellow.. Still, I like this. :) I hope we get to read in Mason' PoV at some point. I'll be that would be interesting. I'm glad I found you and your stories on another site - WoP just doesn't seem to be cutting it anymore. I liked what I got to read of the Halloween Incident, so I'm hoping this one will be just as good and pleasant to read!
piplytte chapter 22 . 2/20
You're so beautiful. Never stop,
Emoboylover83 chapter 22 . 2/9
I think Deanna is mad because she thinks Doug stole Mason from her, basically took her big brother. I can not wait to see what happens next, I just read this story all in one go and I am eager for more, my dear friend
(sorry about my grammar, I cant actually see my keyboard at the moment)
42istheanwser chapter 22 . 2/2
I love Mason's family so much! Can't wait for the next installment!
The Infinity chapter 22 . 1/30
This chapter was fantastic. I love the way Doug interacts with Mason's family. He's so shy and soft. I can definitely see how they'll become the family he's never had. And of course the little moments between Doug and Mason are adorable. I can't wait for the next chapter!
sodoesthemoon chapter 22 . 1/28
I tried to come up with something original to say, but the main thing is: I'm so glad to see a new chapter! It feels as if I can see all of these characters chatting right in front of me.
Jester79 chapter 22 . 1/27
Great update. I think Doug is going to fit in very nicely with Mason's family. I also think that Deanna is jealous of Doug, that maybe she & Mason were very close growing up and she might feel like he's going to take him away or hurt him in some way.
AdriannaRomantica chapter 22 . 1/26
Oh, how I've missed reading your stories! It has been too long since you've updated my favorite stories! I'm assuming life has been occupying you, so I totally understand! Anyway, lovely chapter as always. I love Mason's family; they are so welcoming. Do people like that really exist? If they do, I have yet to meet them, but would gladly do so. That sister of his is truly a character. I wonder what her deal is...
Thanks for the update, stay well!
SinisterSister chapter 22 . 1/26
I love this chapter and please update soon!
kadabrafreak890 chapter 22 . 1/26
Love this! You did a really great job writing the interactions between Doug and Mason's family members, and I love how he and Angela opened up to each other so quickly. I also like how you added in the whole twin thing between Mason and Tyler.
Wonder what this whole Deanna thing is about...
Can't wait for more!