Reviews for An Island Feels No Pain
Honunjama chapter 22 . 1/26
Oooh I wonder what the thing with Deanna is all about!?

One of the great things about this story (and your stories in general) is that they're really memorable and whenever you update I know where I am and I'm back in the action :)

I love Mason's family, all of them (curious about Deanna though:P), and they do the absolute right things for making someone feel welcome and comfortable. It makes me happy to read and know Doug is going to be okay with them, they're just what he needs.

Awesome work!

Sukix
SinisterSister chapter 21 . 11/30/2013
I love this story so please update it soon.
Mandy S. Bryan chapter 21 . 10/29/2013
This is such a wonderful story. Def one of my favorites. I simply adore mason and doug and am enjoying the story development. Looking forward to next update.
P.Nutter chapter 21 . 10/27/2013
Awesome chapter! I loved it! Also, I absolutely adore the new icon for the story, its just Mhmmm! :D

Also, good luck with NaNo next week, I shall be joining in too... although I have to finish planning it, because I am lazy as hell... :D
Russle chapter 21 . 10/27/2013
I was initially skeptical about this story, and, call me picky-old-fashioned, whatever you wanna call someone like me-it was because of the names. But the summary was executed in such a unique manner I was like, "Sure. I will give it a try."
Despite being skeptical about it, I was actually very pleased with how genuinely this was written. There were times I've wanted to barf-but that's a good thing-because it was all fluffy and what not (and I know that's not the best compliment ever, but roll with me.) The characters are all lovely, especially that bus-stalker-lady. She must be one of my favorite characters. :)
However, you should go through and edit this if you haven't already. There are casual punctuation errors, no biggie, but then you should also watch out how you use the colons and semi colons. :) But great story you have going on anyway. Can't wait for the update. 3 Much love.
Scatter Hyourinmaru chapter 21 . 10/25/2013
Oh boy this will be fun! :)
kadabrafreak890 chapter 21 . 10/25/2013
Loved this! I really like how Mason's family didn't even blink when Doug came in-they accepted him into the family like he was their own child. The relationship between Mason and his brother Bailey I like a lot too(hope we get to hear more about Bailey's 'keeping his options open').

And we'll see about that bedtime 'no funny business.' Can't wait for more! :3
42istheanwser chapter 21 . 10/25/2013
AWWWWWWW! (that's both a "poor-Dougie-aww" and a "they're-so-cute-aww")
Honunjama chapter 21 . 10/25/2013
Aw, gosh, I love Mason's family, especially Bailey and Angela, and even grumpy Deanna (who I feel has her own little tale to tell ,p ). They are so loving and just what Doug needs!

I can't copy and paste my favourite bits anymore, so forgive me if I get these wrong,

'Doug is a broken soul and he needs someone to patch him up.' I just love this, makes you care for him all the more, if that's even possible!

'It will always be my room.'- I love how this one sentence powers home how solid and steady Mason's life is.

Your pacing is just perfect, and I love the way they are becoming closer and closer :)

Really looking forwards to the next.

Sukix
Guest chapter 20 . 10/9/2013
Really enjoyed this , the caracters really spring to life from your words. I'm looking forward to the next update lass.
SinisterSister chapter 20 . 9/30/2013
Please update!
Anynomous chapter 20 . 9/25/2013
It was a great chapter! Update soon please
42istheanwser chapter 20 . 9/19/2013
You gave me two heart attacks, one when I saw there was an update and one at the last sentence. PLEASE MORE! You can't leave me hanging like that!
P.Nutter chapter 20 . 9/18/2013
never apologise for long chapters. Especially when they are as good as that! I absolutely loved this chapter! :D
But the ending! Oh my days, are you trying to kill us all?! Are we finally going to find out about Dougie's past? I can't cope with all of this. I should really be concentrating on my work - but instead am reading this and worrying about Doug!... this is probably the reason I never get anything done!

Loved this as usual! and I definitely cannot wait for more :D
asesyaquacorn chapter 20 . 9/16/2013