Reviews for An Island Feels No Pain
Jester79 chapter 24 . 7/23/2014
Seems like it's going to be a constant uphill battle for Mason to show Doug how much he cares and that he's in it for the long haul. He's off to a good start.
kadabrafreak890 chapter 24 . 7/22/2014
Lovely, as always. As much as I like the quick, hot stuff, the slow build is even better, especially with these two characters and their personalities. Good work, as always, and I can't wait for more.
Rikkiqueenofthelake chapter 24 . 7/22/2014
Yayyy! Glad to see an update. I missed Scotty dog and Mason
BoyLeastLikely chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
"and I'm Scottish and bloody territorial"
"the screaming kids I didn't order but always seem to be there" - eh I stopped quoting after this, too much priceless. I love your characters! Especially Doug, he is so damn sassy it hurts. Witty banter, sassy redhead, adorkable blonde? Mhmmm. Me likey.

Mason is so sweet it makes my insides rot. 3

The character voice is so natural and real, and the -just. Yes. Yes I like this muchly.
DevilDragon of Pain chapter 23 . 5/25/2014
Started reading this a couple of days ago and I wasn't able to put it down. Really a wonderful read. Never a dull moment. I am definitely looking forward to the next update whenever you post it. Mason and Doug are just too adorable for words.
willow's rain chapter 23 . 5/23/2014
I'm really glad that Doug is getting along so well with Mason's family. He is adorable when he's drunk, but I'm glad Mason stuck to his guns. I bet Deanna heard about Doug from the Southerns. I'm glad that she is getting to know him, but I hope the rumor spreader gets what's coming to them for being so mean about Doug. As always, your writing is fantastic! :)
AdriannaRomantica chapter 23 . 5/22/2014
Oh my goodness, I have totally missed you! I feel like its been forever since I've read your work. But I totally understand you being busy; I'm also busy. Sadly school and life can be very occupying. Congrats on writing and being published! You must be really happy and proud! You deserve it, you write such amazing stories that are completely captivating. So congrats, and hopefully you continue to do well. And your stories are most certainly always worth the wait.
Kay, now to begin business...
The progress is killing me! But in a good way. I'm glad that even though it was a drunk Doug, it was Doug nonetheless beginning to open up on so many different parts of his life pre-Mason. I feel like his character just continues to develop and in turn his development is making Doug and Mason develop as a couple and Mason develop into an even more accepting person because he is being exposed to the 'darker' parts of the world and the cruelty that some people had to endure while he lived a well and happy life. I think these two will just constantly be growing and maturing for the better, which makes it pleasant for a reader because we see character developments, an even more interesting story, and plot lines thickening (*O*). Speaking of thickening plot lines, I am really curious as to who this mysterious bad-mouther Deanna overheard. My gut tells me you're going to bring mystery baddie into the story and it will be someone we are familiar with, but if that is not the case then, gasp! who could it be? You have me really interested in this person. If it is further developed and it is a character we are familiar with, I hope its someone we can hate rather than someone I like... On a different note, I liked how Mason handled open Doug and drunk Doug. Not only when he was opening up about his family and past, but even when he tried to seduce Mason. Don't get me wrong, I am all for Doug's seduction of Mason, but not by drunk Doug haha Mason has claaaass (and great restraint!). Their entire dialogue exchange was something I found really interesting and opening. It let me see more of Doug and Mason on different levels. In my opinion, it was really where their character development flourished. It was nice to read their exchange and see them differently because it is like their relationship is maturing and deepening at the same time.
I'll stop here because this is getting way too long and I know you're busy. I'm really glad you came back even if it was for a moment! I always love reading your new chapters and await the next one. As always, thanks for sharing yet another installment of your fantastic story.
6xXBladeXx9 chapter 23 . 5/21/2014
Wonderful as always :')

Drunk Doug is adorable, I was laughing so hard at him trying to get to the bathroom oh goodnes

Mason is so strong! I don't think I would have been able to resist Doug, woww.

I came across one or two spelling errors by the way, whenever you have some time maybe, just check over the chapter

Again, beautiful as usual

Always looking forward to your updates!
Take care and stay lovely

-Blade
Addonexus Aquila chapter 23 . 5/21/2014
I was afraid when they started arguing, but you ended it on a good note u
Congrats on getting published and thanks for the update!
P.Nutter chapter 23 . 5/21/2014
Read this earlier but completely forgot to review!

Loved this chapter! Was interesting to know more about Doug, since I have been dying to know for ages. Glad to see you updating again. Can't wait to read more. :)
Honunjama chapter 23 . 5/21/2014
So glad you posted another chapter :) Can't wait to read it (I have a novel to edit for someone so it might not be for a few days). I'm really looking forward to it :)

Suki xx
kadabrafreak890 chapter 23 . 5/21/2014
That chapter was so lovely! Curious as to who was saying nasty things about Doug, though I'm sure it's someone who doesn't know the really scottydog. Love the way Mason's family interacts with each other-they really care. Also, Dad and Doug drinking in the wine cellar...great touch. :3 Can't wait for more!
Jester79 chapter 23 . 5/21/2014
Yay Update! Appreciate the length of the chapter as well - lots of information and getting some things out in the open. I'm glad Deanna & Mason worked things out - might find some interesting things on his phone after she used it. Doug is funny when drunk, but don't make him angry - ouch!
Guest chapter 23 . 5/21/2014
Epic, just epic
Guest chapter 22 . 4/17/2014
Can't wait for next chapter!
248 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »