Reviews for An Island Feels No Pain
P.Nutter chapter 23 . 5/21/2014
Read this earlier but completely forgot to review!

Loved this chapter! Was interesting to know more about Doug, since I have been dying to know for ages. Glad to see you updating again. Can't wait to read more. :)
Honunjama chapter 23 . 5/21/2014
So glad you posted another chapter :) Can't wait to read it (I have a novel to edit for someone so it might not be for a few days). I'm really looking forward to it :)

Suki xx
kadabrafreak890 chapter 23 . 5/21/2014
That chapter was so lovely! Curious as to who was saying nasty things about Doug, though I'm sure it's someone who doesn't know the really scottydog. Love the way Mason's family interacts with each other-they really care. Also, Dad and Doug drinking in the wine cellar...great touch. :3 Can't wait for more!
Jester79 chapter 23 . 5/21/2014
Yay Update! Appreciate the length of the chapter as well - lots of information and getting some things out in the open. I'm glad Deanna & Mason worked things out - might find some interesting things on his phone after she used it. Doug is funny when drunk, but don't make him angry - ouch!
Guest chapter 23 . 5/21/2014
Epic, just epic
Guest chapter 22 . 4/17/2014
Can't wait for next chapter!
Pink Bead Girl chapter 3 . 3/20/2014
Nice! I like this chapter in Mason's POV. I enjoyed the soft moment when Doug showed his affection for Ernie and I liked that Mason was surprised to see this hidden layer of Doug's personality.

You write excellent dialogue, it's very real and believable. I smiled when Mason said he was nothing if not a gentleman, you're making me fall for him in a big way.

I kept smiling as the conversation see-sawed back and forth, up and down between embarrassed and belligerent and every nuance in between. Looking forward to reading more. Might take me a while with demands of work and such but read it I shall. Thanks for a great read.
Pink Bead Girl chapter 2 . 3/19/2014
I like this. Doug is a very interesting character, I like how it is written from his point of view. The way you have him basically talk to himself and second guess everything he thinks is good, very entertaining. And I love Ernie, he sounds like a great cat. Looking forward to reading on. Thanks.
piplytte chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
i made fanart for you..
because i love you and you're beautiful.
post/77743433036/an-island-feels-no-pain-by-dawnsister-on
do u have a time frame that you usually update within...or is it random.. i'm waiting so impatiently i know, i'm sorry.
Atenea217 chapter 22 . 2/24/2014
I hope you'll keep updating this. Mason is so sweet, and how awesome is his family?!.. :)

Ok, about your latest update on Seven Tears, I was going to leave a review, but then realized that I couldn't since I'd alrealy left one in that chapter..So here it is: Is it too weird that I felt like crying when I read you were removing this story? (the crying may have to do a lot with the political and economical situation we have going on in my country though, but still...)
But then I thought "oh well, I'll buy it when she publishes it". Seriously, I think that story is wonderful (I've said it before) and has so much potential. I really don't doubt you'll get published eventually; you're a really good writer, so don't give up. I didn't get a chance to review the last chapters, but I did read them, and I have to say I loved Janice and Laura's husband so much. Actually all the characters are wonderful. And the whole feeling the story evokes is just magnificent, I really feel at peace whenever you describe those lands and then marvelled about the behaviour of the seals; your narration style is that good. I seriously believe you've got a really good thing going on here. Please let me know if Seven Tears gets published so I can buy it, for I'm really dying to know how it develops; it feels so much like a classic folklore story that I just feel like I'm in love with it.
...(wow, this came out really long! Sorry about that)
Best of luck, girl!

-Andrea.
SamyJo10 chapter 3 . 2/24/2014
I'm glad you wrote in Mason's point of view! It's nice knowing why he's chasing after Doug so vigorously. I hope Doug doesn't keep the attitude up for long. I know, realistically, that he isn't just going to drop his barriers after one outing, and I'm fine with that, but seeing his moments of openness is nice. :)
SamyJo10 chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
I like Mason. :) I'm not really sure what his appeal in Doug is right now, but maybe he's an optimist and can see something I can't. Doug sure is a grumpy fellow.. Still, I like this. :) I hope we get to read in Mason' PoV at some point. I'll be that would be interesting. I'm glad I found you and your stories on another site - WoP just doesn't seem to be cutting it anymore. I liked what I got to read of the Halloween Incident, so I'm hoping this one will be just as good and pleasant to read!
piplytte chapter 22 . 2/20/2014
You're so beautiful. Never stop,
Emoboylover83 chapter 22 . 2/9/2014
I think Deanna is mad because she thinks Doug stole Mason from her, basically took her big brother. I can not wait to see what happens next, I just read this story all in one go and I am eager for more, my dear friend
(sorry about my grammar, I cant actually see my keyboard at the moment)
42istheanwser chapter 22 . 2/2/2014
I love Mason's family so much! Can't wait for the next installment!
254 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »