Reviews for An Island Feels No Pain
AdriannaRomantica chapter 16 . 3/20/2013
Ahh, I'm loving this progress!
If you develop David more, I'm wondering if he's a good guy. So far, I'm not a fan of him. There is just something off putting about him. Maybe it's because mason doesn't seem to full approve of the relationship between he and Doug? I hope you plan on introducing Mason's family to Doug. I'm really curios about his parents, especially his mom.
Anyway, awesome chapter, I read it instead of studying for finals, which start tomorrow. Yesterday morning I was hoping you wouldn't update, so I wouldn't get distracted. Haha But of course once I saw the alert, I HAD to read it. Thanks for the post, and I look forward to the next.
Honunjama chapter 16 . 3/20/2013
Ah, this was perfect:) How you could think it was anything else I'll never know,p Also, I could have read much much more in one go (it's a challenge for you XD).

No way did I guess about Mason's brother! Complete surprise but completely awesome too. I wonder if Mason feels slightly insecure because of their looks, worried that Doug will like Tyler or maybe Tyler has a problem with Mason being gay or they have swapped places in the past or something! Oh I have lots of thoughts about this little twist.

And I am super curious about Mason's problem(?) with David.

More please :)

Sukix
heyitsstupidme chapter 16 . 3/20/2013
I was a bit confused because I apparently didn't see that you had published the fifteenth chapter, but now I got to read two chapters, so. :)
I'm glad Doug was rescued and Mason stayed because he could see through Doug's defensive strategies. Sometimes I forget that these two just have known each other for a few weeks, because they are already very close. I just love to read about them and I like that you change POV's. I'm not really sure what made Mason react so tense when Dough talked about David Southern, but I have a theory. And I don't think it was predictable that they are twins. I only thought they would probably look similar. I enjoy reading this story so much. I love the characters and I think the next chapter will be interesting. I look forward to the answers of some questions and to getting to know Tyler better.
Starlette420 chapter 16 . 3/19/2013
God I love this. I have so many questions now. You know what they are though don't you? Haha
I hope tyler approves of doug. I want to know! I can't wait for the next chapter. Doug is so adorable. I keep forgetting he is scottish and every time you put emphasis on it...it bumps up his hottness a little bit. :D
Anyways thank you lots for the new add. Can't wait for the next :)
kadabrafreak890 chapter 16 . 3/19/2013
Yay, this chapter was awesome! Glad we finally got to see some Mason-Doug affection and sweetness. You have me stumped about why Mason is so guarded about Tyler though.

Can't wait to read more! :D
Dinosaursrdead chapter 15 . 3/16/2013
Naw! Doug has a weakness after all! Cuties :)
gib.mir.kuchen chapter 15 . 3/13/2013
great, now im crying :(...

and smiling... because this story is so amazing

and i really really cant get enough :)...

so, you know, how about more and more and more?... 3
Nebulad chapter 15 . 3/13/2013
OOOOHHHHmygoodness I'm going to diiiiieeee, fucking sweetheart Doug and I sweeeaaarrr if Mason would've left. What a silly fucking couple.
Starlette420 chapter 15 . 3/13/2013
Poor poor doug. :(
Why did mason have to be late? :( But I'm loving the fact that mason is breaking down his walls and I cant wait to see what will happen next :D
P.Nutter chapter 15 . 3/13/2013
Well, you win the race to update :)
I've been attempting to, but it takes so loooooong with just one hand :(

Anyway, another amazing chapter! My feelings are so messed up right now, I feel as if my heart has been dragged on an 100 mile cross-country run! - Throughout this whole story I've gone from laughing to nearly actually crying... and then the end of this chapter... oh my god, words cannot describe.

You are a fabulous writer x
Honunjama chapter 15 . 3/13/2013
Oh this chapter all came together so well! I loved the turmoil. I loved the ending. I love that Mason didn't give up.

'This is why he pushes everyone away because it's easier forcing the rejection than facing it.' And I love these little truths you put in. I think we've all had some experience of this.

I'm wondering if there is more to the mugging after what happened in the previous chapter, but I guess I'll just have to wait and see :)

Can't wait for the next,

Sukix
tamzingrace chapter 15 . 3/13/2013
Poor Doug. I'm not sure who I feel sorry for, Doug or Mason. At least Masons hanging in there and Dougs opening up more. I get the feeling James is behind the mugging, as he has a problem with Doug. Looking forward to seeing what happens next.
Guest chapter 15 . 3/12/2013
Amazing chapter, just beautiful! I love how perfectly flawed all your characters are, it would have been weird and unreal if Mase had not gotten angry with Doug's attitude, so when he did it was perfect. we get to see him struggle with his emotions, but also we get to see how inherently good he is! The whole time he doesnt want to be mad and he always thinks about how Doug is feeling, and it is this that really makes him a wonderful man and match for Doug! And poor Doug, rough day:( But I bet he and Mase's relationship will be stronger after this:)
and don't worry about replying, I know you read all ur comments and I just like to let authors know how much I love their stories! Can't wait for the next update :)
TMi The Dork in the Corner chapter 15 . 3/12/2013
Awww another good chapter :) can wait to see what the surprise about masons brother is. I'm gonna guess he is his twin or something. Anyway it was great I'm glad Doug let his defense down. I understand why he did it but still glad mason got through to him.
kadabrafreak890 chapter 15 . 3/12/2013
Aw, this chapter made me sad. But as always, it was very well written. Good job. :) Can't wait for more. Love these two and Doug needs to just let Mason in-it would be beneficial for the both of them.
254 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 .. Last Next »