Reviews for An Island Feels No Pain
Starlette420 chapter 13 . 1/31/2013
yesssss. that was so adorable! i love this so much. more as soom as you can PLEASSEEE.
Nique13 chapter 13 . 1/31/2013
This chapter is so cute.
Honunjama chapter 13 . 1/31/2013
Aw, I just love the beginning of this chapter, it shows how Mason always seems to see the real Doug, behind the facade. It's so poignant though too, Doug's past makes me so sad. I think what you're doing by showing things like maybe no one ever did say goodnight to him as a child, is really bringing home how neglected he was.

"Things like that only happen in books and movies, Mason, not in real life."
I think there's a word for that isn't there, when a story says things only happen in stories, a kind of tongue in cheek self reference...?

This story makes me all warm and happy :)

Suki
heyitsstupidme chapter 13 . 1/31/2013
I can't really decide either.
I'm glad you updated the story. I love Doug and Mason and it's great that Dough has finally agreed to date Mason. I think there will be difficulties and some drama, but I hope there's an happy end for those two. :)
Nebulad chapter 13 . 1/30/2013
FINALLY ohmygoodness Doug, way to get on the fricken bandwagon here xD
Great chapter, all the build-up and all the times I read the updates half-shouting at Doug to just ohmygoodness DATE THE MAN NOW, all leading up to this cute little scene with the kids !
Olivrayna chapter 13 . 1/30/2013
Thank you for continuing this lovely story. The guys are so sweet.
heyitsstupidme chapter 12 . 12/17/2012
I'm so happy I found this story and that I know there is still more to come!
It's really an amazing story and I enjoyed every chapter. The characters, Doug and Mason, make it special and I love that they both have their own story, their own behaviour and their own personality. I also like that you write from both POVs, because they see things different and I like both a lot.
I have noticed that many sentences end with a comma and I wondered if that's an error, it isn't too important though.
I'm really looking forward for more to read from those two. :)
Honunjama chapter 12 . 12/8/2012
Ah, great chapter XD I think this is flowing along really nicely with these two. I like how you're having Doug relax his boundaries around people more and more. And I really love that little bit at the end where Doug is going to swear and Mason stops him and says 'I have just suffered a very unfortunate upbringing' it just pings my heart so!

'alphlabetty sketty' XD

I look forward to more!

Sukix
6xXBladeXx9 chapter 12 . 12/8/2012
Oh gracious the fluff I died. A happy death, might I add x3

This was...adorable. Especially when they were in the grocery. I squee-d like such a twat xD

Wonderful as always my dear you never cease to amaze me (:

Blade
fick dich. oder auch nicht chapter 12 . 12/8/2012
i want more more more and more more more :)
Vega Nightshade chapter 12 . 12/7/2012
I really liked it. At the end was so domestic and you showed how they're slowly getting to know more about each other and come more into each other's lives through that family scence. Can't wait for more. :D
einekleineschreiberin chapter 12 . 12/7/2012
I JUST LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH. I wait all the time and then you grace me with an amazingly cute chapter and I love it. You're a great writer. :)
tamzingrace chapter 12 . 12/7/2012
Glad you updated, love the story so far, just hope jake doesn't come out with a 'bloody hell' or Mason and Doug will be in trouble! Looking forward to more.
Starlette420 chapter 12 . 12/6/2012
Amazing add! Really truely amazing. More as soon as you can please :D
Scatter Hyourinmaru chapter 12 . 12/6/2012
I can't wait to see Mason learn to cook! :) Great chapter!
219 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 .. Last Next »