Reviews for An Island Feels No Pain
Starlette420 chapter 16 . 3/19/2013
God I love this. I have so many questions now. You know what they are though don't you? Haha
I hope tyler approves of doug. I want to know! I can't wait for the next chapter. Doug is so adorable. I keep forgetting he is scottish and every time you put emphasis on bumps up his hottness a little bit. :D
Anyways thank you lots for the new add. Can't wait for the next :)
kadabrafreak890 chapter 16 . 3/19/2013
Yay, this chapter was awesome! Glad we finally got to see some Mason-Doug affection and sweetness. You have me stumped about why Mason is so guarded about Tyler though.

Can't wait to read more! :D
Dinosaursrdead chapter 15 . 3/16/2013
Naw! Doug has a weakness after all! Cuties :)
gib.mir.kuchen chapter 15 . 3/13/2013
great, now im crying :(...

and smiling... because this story is so amazing

and i really really cant get enough :)...

so, you know, how about more and more and more?... 3
Nebulad chapter 15 . 3/13/2013
OOOOHHHHmygoodness I'm going to diiiiieeee, fucking sweetheart Doug and I sweeeaaarrr if Mason would've left. What a silly fucking couple.
Starlette420 chapter 15 . 3/13/2013
Poor poor doug. :(
Why did mason have to be late? :( But I'm loving the fact that mason is breaking down his walls and I cant wait to see what will happen next :D
P.Nutter chapter 15 . 3/13/2013
Well, you win the race to update :)
I've been attempting to, but it takes so loooooong with just one hand :(

Anyway, another amazing chapter! My feelings are so messed up right now, I feel as if my heart has been dragged on an 100 mile cross-country run! - Throughout this whole story I've gone from laughing to nearly actually crying... and then the end of this chapter... oh my god, words cannot describe.

You are a fabulous writer x
Honunjama chapter 15 . 3/13/2013
Oh this chapter all came together so well! I loved the turmoil. I loved the ending. I love that Mason didn't give up.

'This is why he pushes everyone away because it's easier forcing the rejection than facing it.' And I love these little truths you put in. I think we've all had some experience of this.

I'm wondering if there is more to the mugging after what happened in the previous chapter, but I guess I'll just have to wait and see :)

Can't wait for the next,

tamzingrace chapter 15 . 3/13/2013
Poor Doug. I'm not sure who I feel sorry for, Doug or Mason. At least Masons hanging in there and Dougs opening up more. I get the feeling James is behind the mugging, as he has a problem with Doug. Looking forward to seeing what happens next.
Guest chapter 15 . 3/12/2013
Amazing chapter, just beautiful! I love how perfectly flawed all your characters are, it would have been weird and unreal if Mase had not gotten angry with Doug's attitude, so when he did it was perfect. we get to see him struggle with his emotions, but also we get to see how inherently good he is! The whole time he doesnt want to be mad and he always thinks about how Doug is feeling, and it is this that really makes him a wonderful man and match for Doug! And poor Doug, rough day:( But I bet he and Mase's relationship will be stronger after this:)
and don't worry about replying, I know you read all ur comments and I just like to let authors know how much I love their stories! Can't wait for the next update :)
TMi The Dork in the Corner chapter 15 . 3/12/2013
Awww another good chapter :) can wait to see what the surprise about masons brother is. I'm gonna guess he is his twin or something. Anyway it was great I'm glad Doug let his defense down. I understand why he did it but still glad mason got through to him.
kadabrafreak890 chapter 15 . 3/12/2013
Aw, this chapter made me sad. But as always, it was very well written. Good job. :) Can't wait for more. Love these two and Doug needs to just let Mason in-it would be beneficial for the both of them.
misspelledideas chapter 15 . 3/12/2013
Oh. Wow. This story is... just wow. I heart the characters so much, more and more as we learn about them.
AdriannaRomantica chapter 15 . 3/12/2013
Right when I got around to reviewing the chapter before, it got updated. Don't worry, this is not a complaint. Poor Doug. But in a way this was good because now their connection will inevitably grow stronger. James has to be tied into this. I wanna punch him in his fugly face. That damn scoundrel.
Anyway, thanks for the post. Looking forward to the next!
6xXBladeXx9 chapter 15 . 3/12/2013

Yes, Mason, Doug needs you :')
*sigh* I can't even say anything else, my mind is in a big mush.

Lovely chapter that had all my feelings in a muddle;
251 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 .. Last Next »