Reviews for An Island Feels No Pain
Guest chapter 16 . 5/27/2013
Update update update oh please please please.
htoo chapter 16 . 5/17/2013
Hey DS
I just want to ask will you be continuing this story because the last up load was in March . I really like this story and i hope you can continue the story and upload soon .
htoo
gib.mir.kuchen chapter 16 . 4/29/2013
hey hey hey, i think i totally forgot to write a review for this chapter, and because I’m just lazy like this I’m just going to write one now instead of checking :) well, and if i already wrote a review it certainly isn’t going to hurt you to hear a second time how. fucking. amazing. this was :)...
OMG OMG OMG I want to read more about Mason and Doug and I'm REALLY curious why Mason reacted like this when Doug said that Mason and his brother look alike :)

I hope you are going to update soon because i already have withdrawal symptoms

misspelledideas chapter 16 . 3/22/2013
Oh my good lord, this is great! Beautiful beautiful beautiful fjvmefmckfmcjefmjem freaking twins vimic,orfmeifmeu my god
Winnie T chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
I really like your story; Doug sounds so cute! ;)
The Infinity chapter 16 . 3/20/2013
Yay! I love this story so much!

Tyler is making an interesting addition... and of course Doug had to be his typical grumpy Scottish self hahaha.

Mmmmmm... when they finally take it all the way it will be GLORIOUS. xD

By the way, SO GLAD YOU ARE UPDATING. I seriously needed some Dougie and Mase in my life.
Arabseque chapter 16 . 3/20/2013
This story is amazing! Both Dougie and Mason are such engaging and interesting characters and I can't wait to read more of their story : D
AdriannaRomantica chapter 16 . 3/20/2013
Ahh, I'm loving this progress!
If you develop David more, I'm wondering if he's a good guy. So far, I'm not a fan of him. There is just something off putting about him. Maybe it's because mason doesn't seem to full approve of the relationship between he and Doug? I hope you plan on introducing Mason's family to Doug. I'm really curios about his parents, especially his mom.
Anyway, awesome chapter, I read it instead of studying for finals, which start tomorrow. Yesterday morning I was hoping you wouldn't update, so I wouldn't get distracted. Haha But of course once I saw the alert, I HAD to read it. Thanks for the post, and I look forward to the next.
Honunjama chapter 16 . 3/20/2013
Ah, this was perfect:) How you could think it was anything else I'll never know,p Also, I could have read much much more in one go (it's a challenge for you XD).

No way did I guess about Mason's brother! Complete surprise but completely awesome too. I wonder if Mason feels slightly insecure because of their looks, worried that Doug will like Tyler or maybe Tyler has a problem with Mason being gay or they have swapped places in the past or something! Oh I have lots of thoughts about this little twist.

And I am super curious about Mason's problem(?) with David.

More please :)

Sukix
heyitsstupidme chapter 16 . 3/20/2013
I was a bit confused because I apparently didn't see that you had published the fifteenth chapter, but now I got to read two chapters, so. :)
I'm glad Doug was rescued and Mason stayed because he could see through Doug's defensive strategies. Sometimes I forget that these two just have known each other for a few weeks, because they are already very close. I just love to read about them and I like that you change POV's. I'm not really sure what made Mason react so tense when Dough talked about David Southern, but I have a theory. And I don't think it was predictable that they are twins. I only thought they would probably look similar. I enjoy reading this story so much. I love the characters and I think the next chapter will be interesting. I look forward to the answers of some questions and to getting to know Tyler better.
Starlette420 chapter 16 . 3/19/2013
God I love this. I have so many questions now. You know what they are though don't you? Haha
I hope tyler approves of doug. I want to know! I can't wait for the next chapter. Doug is so adorable. I keep forgetting he is scottish and every time you put emphasis on it...it bumps up his hottness a little bit. :D
Anyways thank you lots for the new add. Can't wait for the next :)
kadabrafreak890 chapter 16 . 3/19/2013
Yay, this chapter was awesome! Glad we finally got to see some Mason-Doug affection and sweetness. You have me stumped about why Mason is so guarded about Tyler though.

Can't wait to read more! :D
Dinosaursrdead chapter 15 . 3/16/2013
Naw! Doug has a weakness after all! Cuties :)
gib.mir.kuchen chapter 15 . 3/13/2013
great, now im crying :(...

and smiling... because this story is so amazing

and i really really cant get enough :)...

so, you know, how about more and more and more?... 3
Nebulad chapter 15 . 3/13/2013
OOOOHHHHmygoodness I'm going to diiiiieeee, fucking sweetheart Doug and I sweeeaaarrr if Mason would've left. What a silly fucking couple.
261 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 .. Last Next »