Reviews for Fire Eternal
Leofrost chapter 9 . 5/16/2012
WHERE IS MY STORY! also,i think you should make more romantical scenes,ie kissing hugging ect...(no yet.)and talk less about the gayniss of lucian.(i hate gays and lesbians)thanks!oh,andd if you don't make my story, i will hunt you down...
Leofrost chapter 9 . 5/11/2012
hi!ive read all your other books,and i started this two weeks ago.i have waited for a whole week to have the rest of the story,but it hasn't come out.I WANT MY STORY!
head phone harry chapter 2 . 2/17/2012
hello there!

thank you for another great chapter!

you are a great writer!

please do keep up the great work you are on my faves list, and alert list!

jonathan chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
well written. And leaves a lot of options open.
Glover chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
S'prise! Didn't expect me here, didja?

First off, I must compliment you on providing enough detail for someone who's not caught up on the first two "books" to be able to keep up, though it does help somewhat that I'm at least familiar with the crossover incarnations.

The other bit I'm enjoying what is percieving to me as midieval and almost an Industrial Revolution, or a post-apocolyptic startover. I may be way off, and that will adjust when I get to the start fo the story, but for now I'm likeing what I'm seeing.

Naturally, I go to call them out, and I can't find them. Theere were two or three words that stuck out at me funny as being in the wrong tense, like they may have been spell-checked, and it wasn't in any of the broken language tongues.
20 | « Prev Page 1 2