Reviews for Bermuda
PonyTricks chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
Haven't read your "Airport" story, but I did check out this little viggie. The beginning, where he's standing on the beach in the near darkness reminded me of the time I was in Hawaii, and went out to the beach right before sunrise, and watched the sun come up. Listening to the pounding surf, and the swishing noise from the palm tree fronds, was magical. Thanks for bringing that back to the forefront of my mind!

I'm not sure I agree with Eddie about Canada not being beautiful, though. The National Parks out west are breathtakingly gorgeous, and Niagara Falls, even with all the touristy places, is stunning. Once, years and years ago, I tried talking a relative into taking a train ride to Churchill in October to see the polar bears. I couldn't convince them to go, and it was an opportunity forever missed. I think, perhaps, Eddie is too close to see the forest for the trees, so to speak.
Paddyyirishgirl chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
You know, this was really intriguing! After I had read it, I wasn't really sure how to feel...Well done! That almost never happens to me

x

Paddyyirishman
True Talker chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
I read this and at first I was happy and then I was sad, and then I couldn't breathe and... I cried I guess that I had felt sad for Laurie. Then I was still sad however happy for Laurie as I am certain that Laurie LOVES Eddie MORE than he even knows and realizes.

Laurie is also waiting and I am certain and I know that she would get to Eddie in a heartbeat if she could. Don't mind me I tend to ramble and interject my own personal thoughts in to what the characters are feeling.